Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Sexy Silence (Novella)

VINA

Kc strolled grumpily into 'The Madonna' bar. It was a lesbian bar that her best friend Helen had introduced her to a few years back.

Kc had frequented the bar enough to be a regular, and the bar had witnessed the milestones of her life. Like the time she sold her first piece of art, or when she met Katie in the bar, they had even got engaged in this same bar.

Then life happened, she had got so involved in Katie that she forgot to live, to breathe. She had even let all her friends go because of Katie. She had forgotten about this bar that meant a lot to her because of Katie, and now Katie was gone. Hopefully her friends and of course 'The Madonna' would forgive her.

Kc pushed the door and walked inside unsure. The place looked almost the same, just a little changes here and there. Bob, the owner was still there though, and immediately their eyes met, he bellowed ' free shots for everyone'  to the glee of the customers.

They hugged as much as they could across the counter. Kc had really missed the sorry son of a gun.

"Katie finally releases you just enough to breathe fresh air. Hello old timer!"

"Hello Bob. I see you still talk alot of crap. Give me my usual Bob, I want to get wasted"

"wanna talk about about it?" The big teddy bear of a man asked.

Kc thought about it for a while and decided that it was easier to just throw it out there. She couldn't really keep it a secret for much longer.

"Katie left me for a dude, she took my car, emptied my wallet and ran off with her co worker. Last I heard, they were married and living happily. Here I am" 

Kc finished and took a swig of her drink. Bob seemed to figure out her mood, the drink was hard.

"I never liked her. Figured something like this would happen. Sorry sweet.. drink up and look around, lots of new p**sy since you were last here"

Kc liked that Bob took her story for what it was without asking any more questions. She had forgotten how wise the bartender was.

She ordered another drink and decided to look around. It had been six months since the break up, and kc knew she needed to f***k. Hard, raw f***k and nothing else.

She scanned the women sitting in groups in different tables. Talking and laughing over discussions. She noticed a few regulars from the time she had been a regular too.

She nodded towards a few and continued her scan. That was when her eyes fell on her.

Lord! This was one beautiful creature. She was sitting alone at a corner of the bar. She wore ripped tight jeans, boots and a shirt that was both transparent and did nothing to cover her impressive bust.

Kc wanted badly to f***k her. As she watched this creature, kc saw her bite her bottom lip and fuss with her glossy blonde hair.

f***k! f***k! f***k! 'I'm going to come on this bar stool' kc shifted uneasily On her chair as the beauty looked towards her. Their eyes met and held for a minute before the girl  turned back to her phone.

Bob noticed kc and chuckled.

"Don't tell me it's silent Jane you want"

Kc turned reluctantly away from the girl and faced Bob.

"What do you mean? She's gorgeous and what do you mean by silent?"

Bob attended to customers and once he was through, he turned back to KC.

"Well let's see. She walks in here about a year ago, and has been here every week since then,"

"And?" Kc retorted impatiently.

Bob grabbed a huge ledger book and flipped it open for kc to see.

"There is a wager on her you see, these are the names of everyone who had tried to pick her up. To be in this, all you need do is drop fifty bucks, walk up to her and take her home"

Kc shook her head in disbelief as Bob laughed hard.

"So Bobby, you mean to say for about a year, no one has been able to pick her up? What is her name ?"

Bob closed the book and turned serious.

"She's never spoken to anyone Kay, nobody knows anything about her. Although I heard she is a model but I can't be sure. We call her silent Jane for a reason"

Kc tried to assimilate this piece of information but came out stunned. She wanted this silent stranger, that very much was clear but knowing there was a year old bet going on made it much harder.

Kc mulled the matter over, maybe silent Jane or whatever her name was deaf and dumb. She knew sign language and could maybe talk to her that way.

Kc decided she was going to have to try. She had nothing to lose except fifty bucks. She had everything to gain too. She imagined how much could be up for grabs by now.

"So Bob, how much I'm I going in for now? That book sure looks half full."

"Uhm! Lets see! About fifty thousand."

Wtf! Fifty thousand? Kc was definitely broke as f***k. Katie had left her penniless. The only thing the bitch hadn't taken was the house. She would have if she had found a way to move a house.

Kc could see things getting better with fifty thousand bucks. She was still contemplating this when sleazy ol Pat came around.

She eyed kc with distaste as she passed fifty bucks to Bob. Bob signed in her name to the book and nodded. She sauntered towards the beauty with the confidence of a lion.

Kc turned to watch. This was going to be interesting. She saw Pat take a seat and startstart talking. She gesticulated wildly and laughed alone at the jokes she made, all the while the beauty looked through her like she wasn't even there. 

Silent Jane even seemed to yawn a few times. Kc wondered if she could hear anything Pat was saying.

After some minutes, it seemed like Pat was loosing her cool. Kc saw her slam her fist on the table, probably screaming obscenities as she stormed off the table and out the door of the bar. According to Bob, this had been another one of her numerous attempts gone to waste. I felt for her but this further made me interested in this strange beauty.

• Like 2

Kc felt for Pat but this further made her want the beauty even more.

Kc counted out the money and handed it over to Bob. Bob shook his head in wonder. He couldn't understand why everyone wanted someone obviously so unavailable. There were other beautiful girls littered around the bar but everyone wanted this one who wanted no one.

He signed kc in and added the money to the others in a special box sitting on his table.

Kc grabbed her drink and Walked towards the angel, she enacted her tipsy walk and once she got to the side of silent Jane, she released her drink and watched it tumble over silent Jane. 

"oh my god! I'm so sorry."

She said before reverting to sign language.

She gesticulated sorry and watched silent Jane for a reaction. Silent Jane chuckled slightly before turning to kc. Kc thought she had imagined that evil chuckle.

Silent Jane signed back that it was okay. Kc tried to sign more to her but silent Jane sighed and and spoke.

"It's cute that you can sign but I'm not deaf nor dumb. So please speak. Ugh!"

Kc was taken aback but then soon burst into laughter. She liked silent Jane's voice, it was the sweetest voice ever, it suited her face. So silent Jane wasn't even silent after all.

"Well, I'm kc, and I'm sorry for ruining that nice shirt. So I usually wear lots of clothes and right now I'm wearing about four shirts, so if you don't mind I could give you one. Definitely not the fourth one cos I might have sweated in it and all that," kc rambled on and on.

"I'm Sunny. Thanks let's go get this off then"

So silent Jane wasn't even Jane and she hadn't spoken to anyone in a year but she just told me her name.

Kc was butch, she had the manly build and swagger but the one thing she hated about her body was her breasts. They weren't manly at all and they were large, round and full. Kc had to resort to binding her boobs but still, these buggers still managed to show, so kc had started to wear more clothes to cover them up.

Thanks to the cold weather, it worked for her. Kc was happy as it had obviously helped her out of this situation.

Kc knew she was cute and she had a little bucks, that's until Katie had robbed her blind. Well, nobody could steal her cuteness.

And she was going to get this beautiful girl to wear one of her shirts. It turned her on to think about it. She liked it when a girl wore her shirts. 

They arrived at the facilities and immediately kc set out To task. She removed the first shirt which was a button down men's shirt, she folded it neatly and placed it on the washing hand basin. No hurry here, it felt like a strip tease and kc tried to put up her best Show.

"I usually don't strip on the first date but since you're so pretty, I don't mind"

Kc said cheesily but Sunny ignored her and looked everywhere else except at her. Kc smiled to herself and continued. 

She took off the white polo next and considered the blue shirt underneath. The colour would match her deep blue eyes but it was the second to the last shirt. This meant that Sunny would be able to see the outline of her breasts but kc decided that the other lady really wasn't interested in her so she took the shirt off and quickly donned the other clothes. The girls were still in place and really weren't missing the blue shirt.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, vina said:

Kc felt for Pat but this further made her want the beauty even more.

Kc counted out the money and handed it over to Bob. Bob shook his head in wonder. He couldn't understand why everyone wanted someone obviously so unavailable. There were other beautiful girls littered around the bar but everyone wanted this one who wanted no one.

He signed kc in and added the money to the others in a special box sitting on his table.

Kc grabbed her drink and Walked towards the angel, she enacted her tipsy walk and once she got to the side of silent Jane, she released her drink and watched it tumble over silent Jane. 

"oh my god! I'm so sorry."

She said before reverting to sign language.

She gesticulated sorry and watched silent Jane for a reaction. Silent Jane chuckled slightly before turning to kc. Kc thought she had imagined that evil chuckle.

Silent Jane signed back that it was okay. Kc tried to sign more to her but silent Jane sighed and and spoke.

"It's cute that you can sign but I'm not deaf nor dumb. So please speak. Ugh!"

Kc was taken aback but then soon burst into laughter. She liked silent Jane's voice, it was the sweetest voice ever, it suited her face. So silent Jane wasn't even silent after all.

"Well, I'm kc, and I'm sorry for ruining that nice shirt. So I usually wear lots of clothes and right now I'm wearing about four shirts, so if you don't mind I could give you one. Definitely not the fourth one cos I might have sweated in it and all that," kc rambled on and on.

"I'm Sunny. Thanks let's go get this off then"

So silent Jane wasn't even Jane and she hadn't spoken to anyone in a year but she just told me her name.

Kc was butch, she had the manly build and swagger but the one thing she hated about her body was her breasts. They weren't manly at all and they were large, round and full. Kc had to resort to binding her boobs but still, these buggers still managed to show, so kc had started to wear more clothes to cover them up.

Thanks to the cold weather, it worked for her. Kc was happy as it had obviously helped her out of this situation.

Kc knew she was cute and she had a little bucks, that's until Katie had robbed her blind. Well, nobody could steal her cuteness.

And she was going to get this beautiful girl to wear one of her shirts. It turned her on to think about it. She liked it when a girl wore her shirts. 

They arrived at the facilities and immediately kc set out To task. She removed the first shirt which was a button down men's shirt, she folded it neatly and placed it on the washing hand basin. No hurry here, it felt like a strip tease and kc tried to put up her best Show.

"I usually don't strip on the first date but since you're so pretty, I don't mind"

Kc said cheesily but Sunny ignored her and looked everywhere else except at her. Kc smiled to herself and continued. 

She took off the white polo next and considered the blue shirt underneath. The colour would match her deep blue eyes but it was the second to the last shirt. This meant that Sunny would be able to see the outline of her breasts but kc decided that the other lady really wasn't interested in her so she took the shirt off and quickly donned the other clothes. The girls were still in place and really weren't missing the blue shirt.

More

Nice job vee

Sunny watched the beautiful kc with new eyes. She had seen her first walk into the bar, she realized kc was new to the bar because she hadn't seen her since her voyage here.

Sunny later also realized that somehow kc knew Bob, and then their eyes had met and she had felt those weird sensations. 

Sunny wanted kc but kc had to go and ruin it by joining in that stupid bet. Ugh! Did they think she was dense or what? 

Sunny knew they all thought one thing or another about her but thinking she was deaf and dumb was really astounding. They might have even told the newbie that. Imagine her shock when kc started to sign. These people Were getting even more unbelievable daily. She knew about the bet, she had over heard two girls talking about it at the rest rooms. Imagine her shock when she realized the bet was about her. 

Standing here watching kc take off her shirts and actually seeing the outlines of what seemed like beautiful breasts was something else. Sunny wanted desperately to free those breasts and bury her face in them. Why did kc bind them? Was she ashamed of them?

Sunny pretended not to be interested in watching kc but she has a style. She saw her clearly from the reflections on the bathroom mirrors and Sunny liked what she saw.

She collected the blue shirt from kc gingerly before taking off her soaked one.

She saw kc eye her unashamedly. She even put up a show for her, Sunny stood there in her lace bra and wiped her boobs With her damaged top. She wiggled the boobs unnecessarily and smiled knowingly at kc's expression. She looked like she was going to pass out right there. 

Sunny donned the new shirt and admired her reflection. It did look good on her and it even smelled of kc. She liked it and she planned to keep it.

"My shirt sure looks good on you. So you want to grab a drink or something?"

Sunny stood there watching kc, she knew that as much as she wanted to f***k kc to a coma, it wasn't going to happen. So she did what she always did. She nodded in the negative and strutted out of the bathrooms, she grabbed her purse and walked right out the door.

Kc stood there perplexed, she grabbed Sunny's ruined shirt and folded it neatly. That shirt was going home with her. When she reappeared in the bar, she scanned the room quickly for a blonde head wearing a blue shirt but saw none. Well that went well.

• Like 1

Kc went back to her seat at the bar and orderer a fresh drink. Losing the bet didn't even register in her mind and the fact that the whole bar was looking at her with new found awe didn't register also. She had almost had Sunny but then she lost her. 

What could she had done differently?

"so you lost huh, but you my dear are the real MVP, you should see the way she looked at you"

Kc was startled out of her reverie at the sound of Bob's voice.  

"Hey Bobby, while you are at it, you should know her name is Sunny" kc said grumpily.

"Wait! She opened her mouth and told you her name?"

"How else would I know her name? Of course she told me her name!"

Bob looked like he might have a stroke then he snapped out of it and shouted to the whole bar  "silent Jane spoke and her name is Sunny."

The bar screamed good naturedly. This was turning into a circus and kc didn't like it one beat.

"So tell me, did you guys set a date?"

Bob asked pouring more drinks for eager customers.

"No we didn't. But the bet said get her to go home with me. What has a date got to do with it?"

Bob scratched his beard and thought about it for a minute.

"I'm not asking that for the bet, I'm just curious to know. The bet says get her to walk out that door with you" Bob said pointing to the entrance door. 

Well, that was pretty much easy. Kc vowed to get it done the next time she met with Sunny.

What she really would love is to f***k Sunny. Have her press her impressive bust on her face. Kc vowed to be at this bar everyday till she got Sunny home.

It was another two weeks before Sunny could breathe. She had missed hanging out at the bar and worst of all, a certain boyish girl with an impressive rack kept bugging her mind.

She wanted badly to see that face again but work had been hectic, she had even gone out of town for a shoot.

Now she was here and ready to party. She took her normal seat once she was inside the bar. It seemed everyone knew better than to sit there as it was empty as usual. Good ol Bob immediately brought her favorite drink, he rarely left his spot behind the counter but he silently made an exception for her.

She accepted the drink with a smile and paid him upfront for about five refills and also a good tip.

She immediately scanned the bar for a familiar face that had made it into her dreams but came up short.

She immediately started to write on her iPad, a little bit disappointed that kc wasn't in the bar. She was lost writing her exotic middle East tale and didn't notice someone sitting opposite her for a while.

It took a while before that scent registered in her mind, immediately she turned her face up and met with big brown eyes. She couldn't help the smile that burst out, she indeed was happy to see kc. She looked good enough to eat.

She wore  a white Polo shirt but Sunny knew there was a lot of other shirts underneath it. She could easily mistake her for a dude but after what she had seen in the bathroom yesterday there was no way in hell anyone could mistake her for a boy.

Sunny scanned kc's face properly for the first time since they met. She was too cute for her own good, and she had to top it off with dimples. God why! Sunny thought. kc had a the face of a baby, she looked like someone that never got old. Her eyes were big and brown, her lips were full and was surely made for kissing, both the mouth and the other lips down below.

Kc didn't try much to look good but the results always looked good. Sunny turned her gaze to kc's hands, she was a sucker for hands and kc's were just something else. She imagined those hands on her body and shivered.

"Had your fill of me or should I turn around?" Kc asked chuckling. She liked the look in the other woman's eyes. Now she knew there were two people in this bar wanting to jump each other's bones.

Sunny cleared her throat and turned back to her phone just after blushing beet red. Red was surely her colour, she wore it well.

"So you left me hanging the last time we saw,"

Kc said waiting for a reply but it never came. Sunny could as well be deaf. Kc took her cleavage barring short dress in and gulped loudly. 

"I know you can talk, why don't you?"

Kc asked calmly but Sunny continued to ignore her. Well, this was awkward. Kc scratched her chin and Sat up straight in her chair, she wasn't going to give up easy.

Sunny noticed the other woman's frustration even though she was trying hard to mask it. She had been starring at her phone without doing anything on it, she was too carried away to be able to concentrate.

Sunny also sat up straight at that point, tired of pretending. She dropped her phone and looked straight at her companion.

"It's a nice evening, could we maybe grab coffee? Please!"Kc asked

Sunny thought about it for a while, the bet had been on for a long time now, she knew it. She wanted it to end and kc was good enough for the money. Spending some time with the other woman couldn't really hurt, considering she had been sleeping in kc's shirt since that day and inhaling her sweet smell. Now the real deal was right here, she didn't really mind at all.

"Let's" Sunny said standing up and signalling to Bob to close her tab for the night.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vina said:

Kc went back to her seat at the bar and orderer a fresh drink. Losing the bet didn't even register in her mind and the fact that the whole bar was looking at her with new found awe didn't register also. She had almost had Sunny but then she lost her. 

What could she had done differently?

"so you lost huh, but you my dear are the real MVP, you should see the way she looked at you"

Kc was startled out of her reverie at the sound of Bob's voice.  

"Hey Bobby, while you are at it, you should know her name is Sunny" kc said grumpily.

"Wait! She opened her mouth and told you her name?"

"How else would I know her name? Of course she told me her name!"

Bob looked like he might have a stroke then he snapped out of it and shouted to the whole bar  "silent Jane spoke and her name is Sunny."

The bar screamed good naturedly. This was turning into a circus and kc didn't like it one beat.

"So tell me, did you guys set a date?"

Bob asked pouring more drinks for eager customers.

"No we didn't. But the bet said get her to go home with me. What has a date got to do with it?"

Bob scratched his beard and thought about it for a minute.

"I'm not asking that for the bet, I'm just curious to know. The bet says get her to walk out that door with you" Bob said pointing to the entrance door. 

Well, that was pretty much easy. Kc vowed to get it done the next time she met with Sunny.

What she really would love is to f***k Sunny. Have her press her impressive bust on her face. Kc vowed to be at this bar everyday till she got Sunny home.

It was another two weeks before Sunny could breathe. She had missed hanging out at the bar and worst of all, a certain boyish girl with an impressive rack kept bugging her mind.

She wanted badly to see that face again but work had been hectic, she had even gone out of town for a shoot.

Now she was here and ready to party. She took her normal seat once she was inside the bar. It seemed everyone knew better than to sit there as it was empty as usual. Good ol Bob immediately brought her favorite drink, he rarely left his spot behind the counter but he silently made an exception for her.

She accepted the drink with a smile and paid him upfront for about five refills and also a good tip.

She immediately scanned the bar for a familiar face that had made it into her dreams but came up short.

She immediately started to write on her iPad, a little bit disappointed that kc wasn't in the bar. She was lost writing her exotic middle East tale and didn't notice someone sitting opposite her for a while.

It took a while before that scent registered in her mind, immediately she turned her face up and met with big brown eyes. She couldn't help the smile that burst out, she indeed was happy to see kc. She looked good enough to eat.

She wore  a white Polo shirt but Sheila knew there was a lot of other shirts underneath it. She could easily mistake her for a dude but after what she had seen in the bathroom yesterday there was no way in hell anyone could mistake her for a boy.

Sunny scanned kc's face properly for the first time since they met. She was too cute for her own good, and she had to top it off with dimples. God why! Sunny thought. kc had a the face of a baby, she looked like someone that never got old. Her eyes were big and brown, her lips were full and was surely made for kissing, both the mouth and the other lips down below.

Kc didn't try much to look good but the results always looked good. Sunny turned her gaze to kc's hands, she was a sucker for hands and kc's were just something else. She imagined those hands on her body and shivered.

"Had your fill of me or should I turn around?" Kc asked chuckling. She liked the look in the other woman's eyes. Now she knew there were two people in this bar wanting to jump each other's bones.

Sunny cleared her throat and turned back to her phone just after blushing beet red. Red was surely her colour, she wore it well.

"So you left me hanging the last time we saw,"

Kc said waiting for a reply but it never came. Sunny could as well be deaf. Kc took her cleavage barring short dress in and gulped loudly. 

"I know you can talk, why don't you?"

Kc asked calmly buy Sunny continued to ignore her. Well, this was awkward. Kc scratched her chin and Sat up straight in her chair, she wasn't going to give up easy.

Sunny noticed the other woman's frustration even though she was trying hard to mask it. She had been starring at her phone without doing anything on it, she was too carried away to be able to concentrate.

Sunny also sat up straight at that point, tired of pretending. She dropped her phone and looked straight at her companion.

"It's a nice evening, could we maybe grab coffee? Please!"Kc asked

Sunny thought about it for a while, the bet had been on for a long time now, she knew it. She wanted it to end and kc was good enough for the money. Spending some time with the other woman couldn't really hurt, considering she had been sleeping in kc's shirt since that day and inhaling her sweet smell. Now the real deal was right here, she didn't really mind at all.

"Let's" Sunny said standing up and signalling to Bob to close her tab for the night.

More!

• 2 weeks later...

Kc looked dumb for a minute. She knew she asked Sunny out for coffee and had been hopeful that the other woman would accept but had she really accepted? 

Kc wanted to do the whip dance or whatever. This was really happening, she was getting over fifty thousand bucks for this. She wanted to scream out for joy. This was a win win situation, she got the girl and the money.

Kc quickly led the way as Sunny followed meekly, at the door though, kc signaled to Bob who was happily going through the big book he signed people in. He looked happy to see this end too.

Kc was careful not to touch sunny but she so wanted to put a hand on her waist or something but instead she opened the door for sunny who smiled at the gesture. 'yeah I'm still a gentleman'  kc thought as she stepped  Out with the most beautiful woman in the world. They walked quietly to the nearest cafe, the silence wasn't uncomfortable, it was actually a pretty nice one.

The two women had wild thoughts in mind. Kc was watching the other woman and thinking that she walked like she owned the world, like a model actually. Kc liked the sway of Sunny's hips. Kc liked the way her dress clung to her like a second skin. Sunny was one stunning woman and from the way she carried herself, she knew it.

Sunny on the other hand kept thinking of the past and everything too. She imagined what kc wanted from her and what she in turn wanted from kc.

They soon got to the cafe and kc held the door for sunny once more. She led sunny to a seat in the corner and pulled out the chair for sunny to sit, then she sauntered to the counter to get them coffee. 

Kc didn't ask sunny what she wanted, sunny was going to have whatever she brought back for her because she could guess what she liked.

She unarmed the innocent waitress behind the counter with her dimpled smile. The girl nearly melted into a puddle as kc ordered black coffee for herself and a latte for sunny. She also got A variety of snacks to go along. Kc paid and carried the full tray to their table. She set Sunny's cup in front of her and watched her reaction.

Sunny smelt the latte and smiled.

"Thanks" Sunny said simply and dug into the simple meal.

They ate in silence too till kc decided to break the silence.

"So uhm, I noticed you don't like to talk and it's cool. I know you are curious to know me," kc said smugly while Sunny just shook her head in amazement. Kc was learning to read sunny and her gesticulations since the other woman rarely spoke.

"So I'm Katherine Chloe Micheal, don't laugh, I don't know what my parents were thinking but don't ever call me that. Everyone calls me kc, I'm from around the east coast and I'm twenty seven. My parents threw me out when I was eighteen and I have been surviving on my own since then. I'm an artist by the way, I sold my first big painting about a year ago and I haven't worked on anything else since then."

Sunny listened raptly to Kc, she was sad to hear that kc had been disowned and thrown out to fend for herself at such an early age. Were parents not meant to be loving and kind? Why were some just heartless?

Kc saw the look on Sunnys face and immediately understood. She was really learning fast to understand Sunny.

"Hey! I'm fine now. I survived, look at me, I turned out great. I definitely don't need their homophobic ass in my life either ways"

Sunny nodded and took a sip from her drink. She Wondered how kc had known her drink. Kc was really proving herself by a long shot. Sunny was impressed.

" So, my ex also upped and left me six months ago, we were engaged and had even picked out baby names. She got married alright, she's preggers and even calls her bump what we had planned but she's not with me."

Kc chuckled sadly and sunny immediately reached for her hand on the table and squeezed it. Kc liked the warmth of Sunny's fingers, their eyes met and held for a while until the spell was broken by someone calling on Kc.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, bluelion said:

Vina! Vina!! Vina!!! :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Wont you continue this story?

Lmao. I Haff hook. I will do that Right after the festivities. 

3 hours ago, vina said:

Lmao. I Haff hook. I will do that Right after the festivities. 

Lol .You of all people cannor  hook oh. Aniweis,  I will be impatiently waiting....

• Haha 1

Kc turned around and saw her one time best friend Meghan strutting towards them.

Kc willed the ground to open and swallow her whole. She had been real bad to Meghan. She had chose Katie over twenty years of friendship and she was too ashamed to admit and even beg.

She really didn't want this tension around Sunny but she had no choice.

"Meghan hey" kc said grudgingly.

She looked at Sunny who was watching the whole scenario with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey? Just hey? You son of a bitch just see me after almost two year's and all you say is hey? And is this the new girl you're f***king?"

Okay Meghan had no sensor whatsoever in her mouth. She talked as she thought and kc did like her for that but she could be a little too much some times, especially in public and with strangers. Kc looked to sunny to gauge her reaction and noticed that sunny was almost as red as a tomato.

Wow. Sunny was too shy for her own good, how would having sex with her feel? It would feel like having sex with a virgin for sure, kc thought before turning to Meghan.

"Don't be rude Meg, how can someone be so set in their ways? Refusing to change? This isn't the Scene for this" kc retorted. Meaghan eyed them both distastefully before joining them, she didn't even wait to be invited.

"You bugger, I called you a million times, I dropped voice messages, I even came over to your house and all I got was silence. Hey I'm Meghan by the way" 

Meghan stretched her hand to Sunny who took it shyly. Meghan noticed and scoffed before turning back to Kc.

"Meghan I can explain and I will, just not here right now. Okay?"

"Sure. So you are very shy, are you a virgin or something?"

Meghan asked Sunny who looked like she would enter into her chair.

"Meghan stop it please!" Kc said in annoyance.

"It's not my fault she's so easy to tease and pretty too. Where did you get such an innocent to ruin you f***ker?"

Sunny chuckled devilishly but none of the other women noticed. She was shy alright but nobody could brag about ruining her.

"Meghan please!" Kc said once more before getting back to her coffee.

A few minutes later Meg left with a promise to see them sometime soon. sunny sighed in relief, it wasn't like she didn't like Meg, on the contrary, the other woman was pretty fun but sunny would rather be alone with kc for now.

They sat in silence after Meg left, they had cleared the plates and cups.

"Sunny, you wanna do this again? Maybe have dinner Some time?"

9 minutes ago, Hawken said:

@vinaThese installments are getting too short oh anh anh 😠😠 ... Good job though 😀

It's not Short Nw. Ahn Ahn, I have the story just lying here o, but I don't wanna Bombard You guys now. But since you asked For it, tomorrow I go Post epistle.

29 minutes ago, vina said:

It's not Short Nw. Ahn Ahn, I have the story just lying here o, but I don't wanna Bombard You guys now. But since you asked For it, tomorrow I go Post epistle.

Thank you very very much 😀

Sunny didn't have to think, she wanted to f***k Kc, hard. Kc wouldn't even know what hit her but sunny was also scared.This could all go wrong, it always did. Girls were never satisfied with just sex, they wanted more, they needed somebody who could talk all day about feelings and love.

Sunny wasn't one for all that, talking had never saved her from any of the troubles she had gotten into, talking hadn't ever paid her bills so what was the use?Saying the same things over and over again but no one even listens.

" Where would you like to take me?"

Sunny finally replied Kc who lit up like a Christmas tree.

"So I recently came by some money and I would like to take you to the best place in town, the Graham place.My friend Meghan is a chef there, so she could hook us up with a table, how about this Friday?"

Sunny knew about the money, technically she had helped kc win it and she had always wanted to go to the Graham place, it was only the best place in town.

Unfortunately between work and being a loner, she had never seemed to have the opportunity. Friday sounded good to sunny too."ok, Friday, seven in the evening"

Kc smiled that sweet dimpled smile and Sunny almost melted into a puddle. 'Geez! This stud was all shades of cute and she knew it' Sunny thought as she fingered her long locks and eyed kc lustfully, she didn't even try to hide the look.

Kc noticed the crazy look in her eyes and kc recognized it. The look made Kc wet instantly and she swallowed hard.

They parted that evening with a warm peck and Kc kept Feeling her cheeks, it felt like the peck was seared into her skin. 

Kc went home to the lonely house she once shared with the woman she thought would be her life. She kicked off her shoes, reached for a beer from the fridge and curled up into her comfy couch.

She turned on the TV and thought of Sunny and the date they had. She started to go through her wardrobe inside her head as she tried to pick out an outfit for Friday.

She settled for her black blazers and jeans to go, She opted to look casual.

The next day, big ol Bob came over to drop the cash off and Kc was grateful to him. She tried to tip him but Bob refused, saying he knew she needed it more. Kc finally paid off some bills and stashed the rest of the money away.It was Friday at last and sunny was nervous as hell, she didn't want to overwhelm Kc or look shabby.

Sunny had never gone out on a date in the sense of the word. She had never seen the importance and this was her first time ever. 

Since she didn't like to talk too much, she wanted to make a statement with her dress and to God, she hoped kc would get the gist.

She put finishing touches to her make up and released her hair. The curls bounced and cascaded around her proud shoulders. She finally reached for her purse and walked downstairs to the door. She got into her range Rover and drove slowly to the Graham's.

Kc had agreed to meet up there by 7pm and sunny wasn't one to be late, she had set out early so as to get there first, settled down, have a drink and loosen up while she waited for kc.

Sunny got there and handed her car to the valet, she checked in at the door and she was shown to their table but when she got there she met a certain dimpled stud already waiting patiently.

Kc fidgeted on her chair, as she waited for sunny. She wondered why she had decided to be here before the agreed time. She had been so nervous and when she had got ready on time, she hadn't been able to sit still. So here she was, waiting. Meghan had sent her a complimentary glass of white wine and she sipped slowly.

She was starring uninterested at the door when her jaw drooped. Geez! Was sunny trying to give her a heart attack or what. Her clothes were screaming 'f***k me', was that what she wanted? Kc immediately crossed her legs as she felt her boy shorts dampen a little.

Sunny was a vision of perfection in an insanely short, body hugging dress. She wore heels that seemed impossible to walk in but then sunny started towards their table and she was walking fine, infact she walked better. Her hips swayed from side to side as their eyes met.

Kc could almost feel drool escaping from her slack mouth and she quickly closed her mouth and offered a smile. Sunny smiled back shyly as she got to their table. 

"Hey"

Sunny said standing beside Kc.

"Hey" Kc said as she stood politely, offered sunny a peck which sunny seemed eager to take and then finally she pulled out the chair for sunny to sit.

Sunny sat opposite kc and ogled her. Kc looked so good in her well cut blazer and jeans. She had a muffler around her neck, one diamond stud earring and her dimples to go. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and sunny wanted to run her hands through the hair but she resisted the urge, the day was still young and they had all night.

The food and wine menu was brought by a young waiter and the women perused the book and tried to order. Kc opted for the house special while SunnyTook her time to order. They ordered for a bottle of red wine to go. The waiter went to get their orders while they sat in comfortable silence. Sunny and kc then started a starring competition and it was starting to get off hand.

Kc stared down Sunny's cleavage and conjured up about ten images of what she could do with those breasts. Sunny on the other hand got hooked on kc's lips and imagined how she could put those wicked lips to good use.

" I'm guessing you like what you see as per usual"

Kc said smugly as she shifted in her chair for the umpteenth time.

Sunny blushed before nodding in the affirmative.

Theirs eyes met and kc mouthed " I want to f***k you" naughtily. Sunny gasped in mock surprise before blushing furiously. Kc chuckled unabashed and was going to make sunny even more uneasy when the waiter arrived with their food.

Shit! They ate in silence as the food was out of this world. Sunny purred like a satisfied cat as she dug into her food. She nodded appreciatively.

"I know right!"  Kc said as she watched the other woman.

"Yeah, so good" sunny replied.The women cleared their plates and finished the first bottle of wine, they were on the second by the time dessert was finished.

Kc swirled her wine around in her cup while she stared off,  lost in thoughts, the date was almost over and Kc really didn't know what next.

"So What do you do?"Kc asked hopefully knowing the other woman might really not talk.

"Do you want to see?" Sunny asked smiling in that predatory way. The blush was gone, so was the shy girl.

"Yeah, I don't mind" 

"Okay before then, have this"

Kc looked at Sunny expectantly waiting for what she had but as kc watched, the other woman raised her butt, and clearly wiggled out of her panties.

'Holy cow! She didn't just do What I thought she did or did she?'  kc swallowed hard and kept her eyes locked on Sunnys'. Sunny wiggled her brows in askance before kc quickly recovered and opened her palm under the table.

Sunny squeezed her wet panties into kc's open hand and continued sipping her wine like nothing happened.

"It was getting in my way" she said tight lipped.

Kc wondered what she was going to do with it now that she had it. She knew what she wanted to do with it but all of it seemed so inappropriate for this scenario but to hell with it. 

Kc quickly raised the lace damp material to her nose and took a long whiff before hiding it away inside her blazers. Sunny burst into sweet laughter and kc smiled nervously back.

So sunny was a freak for sure and she couldn't really be all that shy and innocent if she could pull off a stunt like this, kc thought.

Kc couldn't ignore the panties wedged inside her breast pocket.

"You smell nice."

The women finished up as Kc got the bill and soon they were on their way out. The women stood at the curb and waited for the valet to bring sunny's car around.

"Did you come with your car?" Sunny asked as she looked everywhere except at Kc.

"No."

"Okay, good then. Here comes our ride"

In a surprising twist of events, sunny held the door open for Kc as the surprised woman got in before Sunny turned around and got into the drivers seat.

Sunny's car was plush and expensive, the interior was to die for. She definitely was doing something really important to drive this kind of car.

Well thank you 😀😀😀 that was more satisfying.

But I do have to say that their names "Kc and sunny" comes up a lot. Its kind of distracting. Obviously this story is done but for you other works, you may want to find a way to reduce that...

Overall, I enjoyed this installment. More grease to your elbow 😀

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

But I do have to say that their names "Kc and sunny" comes up a lot. Its kind of distracting. Obviously this story is done but for you other works, you may want to find a way to reduce that...

Overall, I enjoyed this installment. More grease to your elbow 😀

Well, Thanks, I noticed it too and it's my first time writing in the third person, usually I'm comfortable with first person.

Seeing as They Are Both women, using her will likely Confuse you guys cos you wouldn't Which of them, so I opted for the name Calling And It's tedious For even me. I will try to look for something to differentiate them with.

Thanks For your feedback. I Really Do appreciate It.

17 minutes ago, vina said:

Seeing as They Are Both women, using her will likely Confuse you guys cos you wouldn't Which of them, so I opted for the name Calling And It's tedious For even me. I will try to look for something to differentiate them with.

I bet 😂 I even tried to think of a way you could but nothing..

2 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I bet 😂 I even tried to think of a way you could but nothing..

Lol, you see? 

Well, I will think hard, that's What Brains Are For right?