Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Sexy Silence (Novella)

VINA

Lol. I do this because of you , I will drop something this evening then. Thanks for the encouragement dear, it motivates me to write.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vina said:

Lol. I do this because of you , I will drop something this evening then. Thanks for the encouragement dear, it motivates me to write.

Thanks 😀 we are waiting 😀

They drove into traffic and after some silent minutes, they arrived at Sunny's apartment complex.

The security guard greeted them warmly as they waited For the elevator. Once inside the elevator, the air became tense and sexually charged but both women tried to ignore it. Sunny took to humming while the other woman just played with her Well manicured nails.

They soon got to Sunny's condo and she let Kc  in while holding the door for her. She turned on the lights and swung her arms around.

"Well, this is me, let me show you around"

Kc followed the other woman sheepishly. The condo was clearly expensive. It featured a lot of glass and it had quite a view.

The house was everything and kc loved it. 

"So what do you do? This must have cost a lot" 

Kc said as she checked out the view from the kitchen.

"Come"

Sunny said and as always, kc followed her. They got to a door and Sunny threw it open, it was an expensive library filled with arrays of books.  The blonde woman walked to the huge mahogany table at the center for the library and handed kc a big catalog of  pictures.

"Sit Kay"

Kc obeyed and started to flip through the pictures.

Sunny in bikini at the beach, sunny strutting it on the runway, sunny on the cover of magazines, hundreds of pictures of Sunny looking all gorgeous and glorious And she loved them, she was practically drooling over the pictures. 

"Oh my, you are lovely, oh and here you are on the cover of vogue Paris"

Sunny nodded shyly.

" Seeing as you are always on international covers, I assume you don't work in this country?"

Sunny nodded again.

"Little wonder no one could figure you out, so is that all you do?"

Sunny thought for a second before going to the shelf to get some books, she got about a arm full and kc eyed her laps as her dress rode up her thighs.

She dumped the books on the table and turned away from  Kc.

Sunny was scared, nobody knew this part of her life and surprisingly she felt ready to share it with kc.  She didn't understand why, she just knew that she was tired of hiding.

Kc got a hold of one of the books and by the time she had gone through all, her mouth was agape.

" Oh shit! No way! You are the Lisa Rain? You wrote these? You are the author of the '  summer renegade'?"

Kc was beyond stunned, Lisa Rain was one of hed favorite authors of all times and nobody knew anything about her.

So sunny was Lisa Rain? This was so unbelievable.

Sunny searched the table for a folder of files before pulling out a sheet of paper. She handed it to the other woman who scrutinized it for a long while.

The paper had the letter head of one of the biggest publishers in the country and it contained figures of Lisa Rain's books, the sales and profits, it was quite huge. Sunny was raking in so much money monthly.

Sunny looked shy for a bit before straightening up again.

"There, that's me"

She said biting her lower lip and playing with her fingers. Kc was turned on by the look of the other woman and the force was stronger than she could resist, she felt drawn, even powerless by the magnet pulling her to her feet and towards Sunny. It wasn't about her being as rich as Croesus or the fact that she was so f***king fine It was something else altogether, something kc couldn't quite understand and she didn't try to fight the pull She pulled the other woman into a tight hug before violently taking her lips.

She tasted of red wine and butter and kc was high on her.

Sunny was carried away by the kiss and she wondered just why she was allowing it, it's been ages since she's allowed anyone to kiss her, even though she had sex on the regular.

The kiss was sweet but her demons threatened to burst out from within her chest and she couldn't help but abruptly end it. The other woman looked lost and then sad within minutes and sunny cursed herself for allowing that look on kc.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this"

Sunny said in way of explanation.

Kc pulled her dark short hair and moved away from Sunny.

She stood in thought for a while before pulling the damp panties from her breast pocket.

"I had wanted to do this since you gave it to me"

Kc said before inhaling the damp panties deeply and tasting the gusset. She groaned as she licked her lips, savouring the taste of the blonde woman before her. 

"Wow"

Kc exclaimed before looking up to sunny who had fire in her eyes, her blue eyes were darker and filled with lust.

Shit! Kc was lost in those eyes and she was wet in places that she couldn't even begin to mention.

"You asked for it"

Sunny said harshly under her breath before pulling kc by the hand up stairs to her room.

Kc followed meekly, reeling in the fact that sunny was taking a more aggressive role.

In the room which kc would have loved to admire in a different circumstance, sunny reached for her blazer and tool it off violently.

Wow! She liked it rough eh? This shy, innocent woman liked it rough. Kc filed the information in her Brain for another time.

Sunny was lost practically, she had never wanted anything more in her entire life. She was usually aggressive in the bedroom but this was a need she had never expected to feel.

She reached into her bed side drawer for her handcuffs and dutifully cuffed her willing lover to the huge four poster bed, then she ripped her shirt off her like it was paper. Buttons flew everywhere and the sound of them landing on the tiles further turned Sunny on.

Kc was alarmed at this point, usually she gave pleasure, she was one of those people that got pleasure from pleasuring others.

She was good with her hands too and this made her wonder why she had allowed sunny cuff her. What was she to do without her hands now? What was this crazy girl going to do to her?

She needn't wonder too long as Sunny peeled her dress off like it had thorns and then climbed astride kc. 

Kc watched the other woman in awe, wondering what kind of sex this would be.

The other woman sat there and took in her handwork. She was satisfied with the results, kc under her, helpless,turned on and willing to do this. Her eyes slid up and down kc and it was just then she realized that even after the blazer and shirt, the other woman wasn't even near naked. 

"God! Kc, how many of these shirts do I have to go through to get to the prize?"

Kc chuckled wickedly and said

"Maybe five"

"Arrghh! You know what?..."

Sunny said climbing off the handcuffed woman, she reached into her drawer again even as kc feared what she would come up with this time.

She came up with a pair of scissors and smiled knowingly as she grabbed all her five Tees from the midriff and started to cut through them.

"There"

She said simply as kc's body came in view. Sunny inhaled sharply as she was now faced with body and only a pair of breast binders.

She was lost in lust as she made slowly to peel the binders off her lover. She held her breath as she freed the most beautiful pair of breast God had ever created.

It was round and full, with brown big nipples to go along and sunny knew that it was everything she had ever imagined and even more. These were made to be worshipping and by God, she would do just that.

Kc was stunned to say the least, this wasn't how she had imagined all this. She had planned on making a move and seducing the shy innocent sunny who would fall hard, and by now, kc ought to have been buried finger deep inside the other woman, but instead here she was, cuffed helpless and totally getting turned on.

She watched in horror as Sunny cut up some of her best Tees, and then uncovered her shamefully big breasts. That look though was something out of this world. Sunny looked like she was about to start worshipping her breasts

And it was a look she had never seen. 

Most of the girls she's been with had respected her boundaries, none had ever tried to uncover her breasts. Katie should have been the one to, considering they were going to get married and all that but Katie was too much of a pillow princess to care and it had worked fine for then. She hadn't ever thought she was missing anything, not until this moment

Sunny sighed deep in her throat, realizing she'd been admiring the breast before her for minutes now.

"Run out of things to do? Why don't you uncuff me and let me do the honours?"

Sunny threw her head back and laughed, kc smiled sweetly at her, knowing that those killer dimples would appear but the other woman wasn't fazed a bit.

Sunny started to trace patterns on the other woman's breast, they were soft and succulent and nothing was in the way of her tasting them so she bent her head forward and did just that.

After taking her dress off, sunny was naked from the waist down, only sporting a net bra that did nothing to cover her breasts. She had made a big mess on kc as her wetness was flowing freely.

What a place to stop 😡

I think you are one of those evil people who like to edge people during sex 😡

Good read still! Well done 🙌

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

What a place to stop 😡

I think you are one of those evil people who like to edge people during sex 😡

Good read still! Well done 🙌

Lmao. See assumptions. I don't play mind games, if I Plan to give it to you, I will give it to you.

More coming up..

On 1/20/2018 at 9:14 AM, vina said:

Lmao. See assumptions. I don't play mind games, if I Plan to give it to you, I will give it to you.

More coming up..

Oshey! Give it to her!  :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

**By the way, I am your secret fan o. Waiting quietly for more installments.**

3 hours ago, dequeen said:

Oshey! Give it to her!  :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

**By the way, I am your secret fan o. Waiting quietly for more installments.**

Lol. One secret reader spotted.

Thanks dear. More coming up

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/20/2018 at 12:14 AM, vina said:

More coming up..

Ahem 😀 we are still waiting oh...

On Tuesday, February 06, 2018 at 12:54 PM, henybenson said:

*clears throat*

Dear Vina...I love this!

More please. 😚😉😆

Hehehe. Just cos you asked tho.

More loading in 3...2...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On February 26, 2018 at 1:20 PM, Hawken said:

We are still waiting oh..

Ah! Know what? I will send you a signed copy of my book one day, some day. Cos right now I'm like outtta here!!:597f824f2f396_tw_cold_sweat1: 

• Sad 1

On 3/4/2018 at 8:21 PM, Stnunus said:

bet y?pls come back?when I started to think that my days of scribd subscriptions were coming to an end..

When someone with the name nunu ask you for something and nunu is like your favourite thing in the world to suck, you don't question it. You just go ahead and CUM back!!!

Screenshot_2017-12-17-18-51-14-1-1-1.png.f9767e1af10cda7c1e1107d7a6732c5d.png

3 hours ago, vina said:

When someone with the name nunu ask you for something and nunu is like your favourite thing in the world to suck, you don't question it. You just go ahead and CUM back!!!

Screenshot_2017-12-17-18-51-14-1-1-1.png.f9767e1af10cda7c1e1107d7a6732c5d.png

hahaha now look at that!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, M2DD said:

Continue please 

Lmao!! This story still dey? Why did I lose interest in writing it sef? 

Let me see if the vibe is still there..

Sunny looked at the woman underneath her, breathing hard and totally lost at the onslaught of emotions coursing through her veins. She smiled because she knew that kc had never been as helpless as this in her life and of course Sunny knew how pleasurable it could be to hand over the reins to someone else.

"This wouldn't do, you're still so self conscious,"

Sunny said climbing off Kc after gently squeezing her volumptous breasts. She gathered some more toys and equipments from her sex drawer before coming back to KC who was still tied up and uncomfortable.

"I'm going to blind fold you."

Sunny said again gingerly before doing just what she had said. Kc grunted and pulled helplessly at her restraints once more but she soon quieted once Sunny climbed astride her again and in a minute she leaned over and put her tits into KC's mouth.

At first, KC just felt what felt like a nipple rubbing her face, she soon realized Sunny's game and once the nipple got towards her mouth, KC caught it and suckled it softly.

"Oh!!! f***k." Sunny moaned loudly at the unexpected contact. She let the other woman have a fill of a breast and even though it felt so great, sunny had other plans. She pulled her engorged nipple out of KC's mouth with a pop as she stood up to remove all of her clothes and at the same time to remove the last stitch of clothing on KC.

Sunny was faced with a well trimmed p**sy and a skin that overall looked too smooth and yummy to be true, she suddenly felt the urge to worship this body and bring it so much pleasure that it would quiver like a leaf.

Sunny started to trail kisses down KC's body from her face to her chest, down to her flat stomach which was rising and falling out of excitement and to the juncture between her thighs. Sunny took a deep breath of KC's scent and decided that she liked it. She was going to go back up and suckle those perfect breasts once more but then KC moved and shyly closed her legs, probably thinking Sunny wanted to touch her there.

That innocent action drove Sunny mad with lust, she liked to take what wasn't offered freely. She immediately positioned between KC's legs and tried to pull them apart but KC kept trying to close them back. Sunny started to kiss and suckle her inner thighs and suddenly decided to sink her teeth into the soft skin, that made KC moan and in a moment of weakness, her legs became weak and Sunny pulled the legs apart and immediately drove her tongue into KC who almost jumped off the bed.

She rammed her tongue deep into KC who let out a sexy moan, it drove sunny mad with lust.

Sunny sucked on KC so good that the other woman started thrusting her waist into Sunny's hot mouth. Sunny licked her so good till she came hard.

"Oh f***k!! Yes!! Yes!!" Kc cried till she climbed down from a mind blowing orgasm but Sunny was definitely just getting started. She pulled out her rabbit vibrator from the bed side and turned it on. She worked it in and out of KC till the other woman was whimpering.

"Please, oh yes, just like that. Oh f***k!!" KC was going mad with need and she didn't understand any of the feelings running through her veins.

Sunny pulled out the vibrator and licked it clean before climbing astride KC in a scissoring that brought them both to climax in a matter of minutes.
KC wished she could see and touch the sexy model working her sensitive clit in this way. It was all so intense and KC felt like she couldn't take anymore but Sunny wasn't quite done.

She climbed off the other woman and licked the mixture of both their juices off her lap and wet p**sy.
"Do you want more uh?"

Sunny asked cockily as she lazily traced her fingers around the entrance of KC's beautiful p**sy. 

"No more please. If I come again, I will pass out."
Sunny chuckled and in one swift move buried two fingers into KC. KC yelped in surprise at the wonderful intrusion and it's the first time any female had penetrated her, heck, no one had ever penetrated her but he couldn't complain, the feeling of Sunny's fingers buried deep inside her was heaven on Earth. Sunny was slow and soft and gently coaxed the third orgasm from KC, and when the orgasm came, it came with a squirt of clear liquid all over Sunny's face. 

Sunny licked her lips and KC and every other place the liquid had spread except the bed. After that she climbed up KC's body and removed all of the restraints and watched how KC rubbed her wrists where the restraints had been. She looked up at Sunny with puppy eyes before shaking her head and chuckling shyly. How the roles had reversed thought KC but she had to agree that it was pleasurable while it lasted and it did feel good to lay back and enjoy the ministrations of another person.
"My greatest mistake in life was under estimating you. You are something else."

Sunny laughed at that as she stood up to gather up her clothes and that of the other woman.

"I really wish you could stay but I have never had anyone sleep over in my house and I hope you understand."

KC's countenance fell but she swallowed it and sat up to start dressing. Then an idea ran through her head.
"And I'm guessing you also don't like to be touched, and that is why you tied up my hands?"

"It's a long story KC, and it's rather boring. See I am messed up but I really liked f***king you, and I appreciate you letting me pop your cherry even though now I have to change my sheets."

Sunny said smiling a sweet smile that almost melted KC's heart.

"Hey! Don't ever tell anyone. I can't believe I let you. Oh God what did I do?"

KC said as she pulled her jacket on and kissed Sunny square on the mouth before mouthing a 'thank you and walking to the door. She didn't look back as she heard Sunny walking behind her out the bedroom to the door. She opened it and made to close it but heard Sunny say.
"Wait K, when can I see you again?"

KC looked at Sunny and shrugged,
 "whenever you want, you know where to find me." She said and shut the door. She grabbed a smoke before hailing cab to get home. Everything was all up to Sunny now, KC definitely felt like leaving everything up to her.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...