Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Gay AF but never acted on those feelings

Guest Bress

Is it common or even normal to be gay as f***k but never acted on those feelings? To wants to rip the clothes of your best female friends apart, the urge to kiss your very hot and sexy neighbor, to feel your p**sy tingling each time you stare at boobs, falling so deep in love with a girl and not able to live it and all the burning desires to f***k a girl but never acted on any of those feelings.

No I'm not a church girl neither am I iya salatu. I've probably lived in denial for so long that even after embracing the fact that I'm gay, I still didn't feel the need to act on those feelings, especially after discovering how f***ked up the Lgbt+ community is. A community where the greater majority just want to f***k and dassol. How can I fit in, in such a community. I want more, I want love, I'm a very emotional person, I can't f***k you if I don't feel shit for you. 

I've never come across a lesbian like me. A cerominal lesbian, an inactive lesbian. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Well, luckily for me I've gotten a girlfriend in this platform (NL). A very sweet damsel who want just what I want too, very loving, smart AF and of course love sex but want something more. She love me like she was born to do that. Yea I know right? I'm lucky! I love her too.

Wish me luck as I'm about to experience my very first 'gay sex' (not like I've ever had any form of sex before sef lol). Cheers. 

Guest Rudegyal

So we should now cry? All these baby lez self, just come here yarning dust Becos say you fit go anonymous.

I pity that your gf, Na your type go get f9 for sex.

Oga go and sleep, everyone was once a lesbian in mind before we started acting it out and thanks for announcing that NL still brings People together.

Mtwwwww.

Guest AllForLove
2 hours ago, Guest Rudegyal said:

So we should now cry? All these baby lez self, just come here yarning dust Becos say you fit go anonymous.

Oga go and sleep, everyone was once a lesbian in mind before we started acting it out and thanks for announcing that NL still brings People together.

Mtwwwww.

Hahahahaha. Stop love hating jor...  Serious bitter bele. 

Akamu fall on you 😁

3 hours ago, Guest Rudegyal said:

Mtwwwww.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂... Let me laugh first. Babe, why you dey vex on top love matter now? Person break your heart? Everything will be alright, you hear. The babe is happy and most importantly in love, let her be.

4 hours ago, Guest Bress said:

Is it common or even normal to be gay as f***k but never acted on those feelings? To wants to rip the clothes of your best female friends apart, the urge to kiss your very hot and sexy neighbor, to feel your p**sy tingling each time you stare at boobs, falling so deep in love with a girl and not able to live it and all the burning desires to f***k a girl but never acted on any of those feelings.

No I'm not a church girl neither am I iya salatu. I've probably lived in denial for so long that even after embracing the fact that I'm gay, I still didn't feel the need to act on those feelings, especially after discovering how f***ked up the Lgbt+ community is. A community where the greater majority just want to f***k and dassol. How can I fit in, in such a community. I want more, I want love, I'm a very emotional person, I can't f***k you if I don't feel shit for you. 

I've never come across a lesbian like me. A cerominal lesbian, an inactive lesbian. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Well, luckily for me I've gotten a girlfriend in this platform (NL). A very sweet damsel who want just what I want too, very loving, smart AF and of course love sex but want something more. She love me like she was born to do that. Yea I know right? I'm lucky! I love her too.

Wish me luck as I'm about to experience my very first 'gay sex' (not like I've ever had any form of sex before sef lol). Cheers. 

Congrats o, the "Haha family" is happy for you.😁 Hope you'll come back and share your experience? Until then, sex away😉😂😂

Guest Blackychan

Me I wantu said sumtin o. So you come anonymous dey gossip your gf wey dey NL too say she liked sex. And Una go soon fork. 

Okay o, when una fork, still come tell us if e sweet o, and when una broke up, shey u go telled us the colour of her Simi and pint?

3 hours ago, Guest Rudegyal said:

Mtwwwww.

Hahaha this bitch! You need to chill else you choke. Granny lesbian I sight you. You want a medal for that? 

4 hours ago, Guest Rudegyal said:

Mtwwwww.

Hahaha this bitch! You need to chill else you choke. Granny lesbian, I sight you. You want a medal for that? 

Guest Rudegyal
9 hours ago, Guest Bress said:

Hahaha this bitch! You need to chill else you choke. Granny lesbian, I sight you. You want a medal for that? 

I'm a Boss bitch, you're Just a p**sy about To be choked in one.

Stupid Ass Smello. 

Stupid Ass Smello. 

Easy Granny. Too much anger. It's not my fault no one want your overused sagging p**sy anyomore. 

Angry old hoe, quit bitching around. Go shag a dildo, you'll be fine. 

5 hours ago, Guest Rudegyal said:

Stupid Ass Smello. 

Easy, Granny. Too much anger. It's not my fault no one want your  overused sagging p**sy anymore.

Angry old hoe, quit bitching around. Go shag a dildo. You'll be fine. 

Guest DaTruth

Una dey follow Rudegyal wey smoke expired Igbo argue? The girl got nothing to offer anybody jare. Na so so insult she sabi. Park somewhere nobody send you. If e too pain you, go use coconut water wash head. Agbero

Guest Archbishop
14 minutes ago, Guest Rudegyal said:

Ts a pity admin refused to post my replies. Probably because they are just killing. Your head is paining you. 

Idiots.

Hello you, 

We made a decision to not approve any further comments aimed at Anonymous Bress. It amounts to bullying and we will not encourage that here.

Bress simply put up a post to express excitement over her new found love which to be honest was not offensive in any way.

Please adhere to the rules of engagement of the community or subsequent posts would also not be approved.

Let's make love not war 🙄☻📿

Cheers

Guest Rudegyal
1 hour ago, Guest Archbishop said:

Hello you, 

We made a decision to not approve any further comments aimed at Anonymous Bress. It amounts to bullying and we will not encourage that here.

Bress simply put up a post to express excitement over her new found love which to be honest was not offensive in any way.

Please adhere to the rules of engagement of the community or subsequent posts would also not be approved.

Cheers

12 hours ago, Guest DaTruth said:

Una dey follow Rudegyal wey smoke expired Igbo argue? The girl got nothing to offer anybody jare. Na so so insult she sabi. Park somewhere nobody send you. If e too pain you, go use coconut water wash head. Agbero

And I guess this one is not bullying. If you want to enforce justice then do it right. Insults are Still flying up And Down aimed At Me and nobody is stopping that. Good work. I can see how just you Are

Guest Rudegyal

You don't encourage bullying yet you posted more insults post. Oh I get, you posted them because they are aimed at me, and you like them, maybe they are your friends and I'm just some rude girl that you can't wait to be put in her place. 

Corruption everywhere. Common forum admin and you have to lace it with partiality. I'm outta here since they can insult me and I can't do anything about it but read.

2 hours ago, Guest Archbishop said:

Hello you, 

We made a decision to not approve any further comments aimed at Anonymous Bress. It amounts to bullying and we will not encourage that here.

Cheers

Our honourable archbishop has spoken. The lord bless your soul.:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Chai, this your name, Archbishop, commands authority.

Yours truly,

Your one and only admirer 😉

• kimi locked and unlocked this topic
Guest Archbishop

And I guess this one is not bullying. If you want to enforce justice then do it right. Insults are Still flying up And Down aimed At Me and nobody is stopping that. Good work. I can see how just you Are

You don't encourage bullying yet you posted more insults post. Oh I get, you posted them because they are aimed at me, and you like them, maybe they are your friends and I'm just some rude girl that you can't wait to be put in her place. 

Corruption everywhere. Common forum admin and you have to lace it with partiality. I'm outta here since they can insult me and I can't do anything about it but read.

I'm not one for back and forths. All the same, I will drop a few lines.

My priority was Bress. Sadly, you made that decision an easy one. 

As it is a Sunday, let me leave you with these words: 

"whatsoever a (wo)man sows that shall (s)he reap also" ...not forgetting that the harvest is always more bountiful than the seeds planted.

Be kind to others. It costs nothing. 

Cheers 📿

20 minutes ago, Guest Archbishop said:

"whatsoever a (wo)man sows that shall (s)he reap also" ...not forgetting that the harvest is always more bountiful than the seeds planted.

Cheers 📿

I like this person @admin. Very well said. Reminds me of Moresko. Doesn't take nonsense and says things as they rightly are. 

Guest Issorait
5 hours ago, Guest Archbishop said:

Cheers 📿

Very mature response Archbishop. I am tripping sef.