Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

THIS IS MORE THAN A CRUSH!

Guest MINAJ

Happy New month to you my 💞vee and I do like you very much,infact this is now more than a crush, it is called love! I am so in :597f839621a8f_tw_heart1: with you even when I know you still got roving eyes!! No more p**sy testing cause am definately here for you! You see that prayer @Gimbiyya prayed for you is already at work o! Yes vee! even if Na money no be problem! am that future wife and am ready to stay in your heart if you give it a try!!!

Bia all these faceless people professing love upandan here. What is your aim in life? Shey if you love Vina you can't slid into her DM ni?

Issorite. Be playing hide and seek. 

Guest Blackychan

How can you Loved somebody you haff never see or know? 

This is a lust o. What if this Vina get one eye or leg? My sister we don tire for you and Vina, make una go rent room .

Guest Guest Rock

Am crushing on hawken, ivyy, flyj, and chrmd.

I don't kno how 2 approach dese ladies.someone help a sister before I lose It. 

Guest Guest Rock
4 hours ago, Guest MINAJ said:

Happy New month to you my 💞vee and I do like you very much,infact this is now more than a crush, it is called love! I am so in :597f839621a8f_tw_heart1: with you even when I know you still got roving eyes!! No more p**sy testing cause am definately here for you! You see that prayer @Gimbiyya prayed for you is already at work o! Yes vee! even if Na money no be problem! am that future wife and am ready to stay in your heart if you give it a try!!!

Remove your eye from Vina. She always says she has a gf here. 

4 hours ago, Guest MINAJ said:

I'm curious. Is this how to get someone to like you?

On 12/1/2017 at 1:13 PM, Guest Guest Rock said:

ah only you? haba choose one nah

On 01/12/2017 at 10:13 PM, Guest Guest Rock said:

Only you o ... The lord is your muscle. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Guest Rudegyal

I don't do crushes and I definitely wouldn't date from online .most of these girls have stinking attitudes in real life. Admin you guys verify me already. Its been years nw