Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Viral video of homophobic Police officers forcing a transgender teen to strip down to his underwear

FlyJ

• Administrators

This viral video shows a transgender teenager being forced to strip down to his underwear while he's filmed by Homophobic Police officers.

It's not clear where it took place but the video has sparked an outrage in the LGBT community.

Is this right?

• Like 1

This is very very very very wrong. What is wrong with people? I can bet it, some of those homophobic police officers are gays. Stupid people. 

Na wa.

If you watch the beginning of the video about 0.8 sec, the police  uniform looks like a Nigeria police. My guess, it maybe  happened in one of South-East area because of the way the Language Sounds but it sure happened  in African.

This is definitely Africa of course.

I know we would love to be free and live our lives doing what we want.

It's not easy I know. Many nudist too are itching to just take off those clothes and go to work naked.

Africa is still in the stone age when it comes to issues regarding sexuality so its either you do your thing with caution or save up enough to travel to a country where you can be free.

The police are definitely wrong but they have fans and supporters. Many people will see this video and applaud them. I'm so sorry for the guy, this is even going to affect him psychologically  but he should have been more careful.

@MENA this is not Nigeria o. who send for Nigeria. We still have bobrisky roaming about and even more are getting bolder. One drag queen even served in Delta recently with all his make up and tight jeans, even soldiers were snapping with him and forming paparazzi. Lol.