Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Vina's Corner (Inside my head)

VINA

I met a girl.

Tall, royal even regal and Nubian.

I met a girl and she was African.

I looked into her eyes and saw the world.

Who has eyes this deep? Why do I see myself in you? 

I saw a girl, and I saw myself in her. When she caught me looking she smiled and my heart melted.

How can I fall in love with someone I just met and haven't even spoken to?

I love myself and I saw myself in her. Strong African Queen. Head up, shoulders high.

I love her, I love her. I want to scream it but I look around me and think better of it.

My eyes stray to her hands and they look strong, and long and beautiful. She works hard and I love her. 

I breathe in out and start to make my way to her, this strong beautiful black woman.

I almost get to her when a man comes out of nowhere and lays a claim to her.

It's logical that she's taken, it's logical.

Yet again I lose but I'm not sad.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vina said:

I met a girl.

Tall, royal even regal and Nubian.

I met a girl and she was African.

I looked into her eyes and saw the world.

Who has eyes this deep? Why do I see myself in you? 

I saw a girl, and I saw myself in her. When she caught me looking she smiled and my heart melted.

How can I fall in love with someone I just met and haven't even spoken to?

I love myself and I saw myself in her. Strong African Queen. Head up, shoulders high.

I love her, I love her. I want to scream it but I look around me and think better of it.

My eyes stray to her hands and they look strong, and long and beautiful. She works hard and I love her. 

I breathe in out and start to make my way to her, this strong beautiful black woman.

I almost get to her when a man comes out of nowhere and lays a claim to her.

It's logical that she's taken, it's logical.

Yet again I lose but I'm not sad.

Talking about poets. I was inspired To write this when I read The work of a Blogger. The dude Had A Poetic way With words and I just wanted To try this out. Bad Or no????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So inside my head right now.

I don't like girls much. Lol.

Even though I'm a lesbian, I really don't like the way of girls. Lol. 

Girls can be mean. Hahahaha.

I'm not even going to go into all the things i have experienced concerning girls and how low they can go. I'm just going to drop one.

Lol. So how come when girls wanna beef or argue, they never fail to diss each other based on 

1) looks

2) material stuffs and how expensive the other is.

This is where girls fail and men win.

So I recently travelled to Abuja and I went into town to run some stuffs, while I was waiting, two girls started to argue. 

Apparently one stepped on the others shoes or something like that and the next thing I started hearing was.

"You cheap slut, my hair is worth your entire life"

The other one says

"Oh Mami, you wearing A 2k wig"

"Its better than you wearing your natural hair, I'm sure u lack money to make it. You ain't even beautiful, ugly hoe with 200 naira eye lashes"

"Honey tuck in your stomach, and baby these lashes cost 5k, why not wash off your make up let's see who's prettier"

These girls went on and on and the guys kept howling with laughter. As usual, plain old Vina had to step in. Lol.

Usually I would mind my business but these kids were really disturbing my peace. I just shook my head in disbelief at the low level they were fighting.

I shouted on them to stop it and I persisted till they finally stopped. Pheww.

I don't like bimbos, but I don't even have the right to call anyone a bimbo. Can't us girls argue and disagree without talking about who is using an iPhone X and who uses a techno? Who wears givenchy and who picks okrika? Must we reduce disagreements  to that low level?

I detest bimbos, people who think they are better than everyone else because they are pretty or privileged. If you argue this way then it shows you are materialistic, dumb and you obviously see people for the outside and biko, drop that attitude in 2017, let it not cross with you.

Biko I am begging, drop the attitude, don't let it cross over with you.

And if you are one of the girls I just wrote about, the next time this happens and I'm around the vicinity, Nne I will flog you with banana leave..

#flys fence

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Inside my head right now..

Lies by omission.

Okay I'm not even going to lie, at least not this once, I lie alot.

I am a story teller so forgive me when I add salt and pepper to stories to make it even more interesting. Let's say I witnessed an accident, I might make the number of casualties climb to about a hundred even though it's between two bikes, come on, the bikes could have caught fire and burnt nearby houses Now.

I am the Vina that tells a story better than the person that was even there. hehehehe. When I tell my friend tales and I use one outrageous figure, she will just look at me with that funny eye and ask me again till I finally just say the exact figure. Lol

Let's leave that, telling lies by omission. I do this, because I care so much about the people involved. I don't wanna hurt you so I skip it.

Brings me back to being a lesbian, I don't go out of my way to hide it but I omit telling people I know it could hurt. Like my mother already talking about my wedding to a handsome man which might never happen.

So I omit but I do this out of love but they say curiosity killed the cat. Whatever happens when you pick up my phone and swoop around is your business, whatever you see is what you get because I have been protecting you but you chose to overdo. 

When you take your time to come online and decode my style of writing and other detective shiiit, that nobody sent you then it's your business and not mine when you finally find out the truth. It's your baggage now and has nothing to do with me.

Sometimes omissions are born out of love.

• Like 4

*Inside My Head Right now*

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.

okay, I always say it, there is the devil, there is God and then there is yourself!

• 2 weeks later...

Inside my head is a clutter,

A nest to so many emotions that I cannot express,

I fear that I might explode one day if I keep adding to the clutter.

Inside my head is full of thoughts that scare me,

Like how I do not care about you,

Or her, or anybody,

But I cannot show it, so I wear my mask and pretend to be like everyone else.

Inside my head are emotions I'm afraid to feel,

Dreams that I pray will come to pass and nightmares that I pray should pass.

Inside my head I hate you,

But I mask it with a smile,

Allowing you to writhe on top my body

All the while thinking of how you would look dead or how your blood will taste running down my face.

Inside my head I'm evil, but I cry inside my head, salty tears that get stuck in my brain,

Refusing to come out through my eyes.

Inside my head I'm alone, and I love it but I fear the unknown.

Inside my head I'm a child,

Trapped in the body of a woman,

Trying to claw my way out.

Inside my head I'm aware that you love me, but I cant quite bring myself to comprehend it.

__Vee__

• Sad 1