Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Enugu/nsukka lesbian

Menkay

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Never knew what i was missing until a gurl just touched me a little and she was not chanced to finish what she started. i became seriously horney since two days ago and i seriosly need someone around enugu that can help me get along. if possible today. please if around enugu can you help me out or hook me up with someone around enugu. am precious . 24 a student

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

where exactly in enugu?.please anyone around enugu that can patiently help me to get along should call or add on wattsapp with ***98153718

• 3 months later...
empressitta

Though this post has been quite here for a while nw, am in nsukka. Am a unn student nd can also come around to enugu. So any interested sister shld buzz mi up. Bbm or whatsapp. ASAP

• 2 months later...

Though this post has been quite here for a while nw, am in nsukka. Am a unn student nd can also come around to enugu. So any interested sister shld buzz mi up. Bbm or whatsapp. ASAP

Hello empressitta, I am in UNN nw, ar u still around. Pm me ur contact so I get in touch.

• 2 years later...
On ***/9/2014 at 7:36 AM, choicbab said:

Never knew what i was missing until a gurl just touched me a little and she was not chanced to finish what she started. i became seriously horney since two days ago and i seriosly need someone around enugu that can help me get along. if possible today. please if around enugu can you help me out or hook me up with someone around enugu. am precious . 24 a student

LOOL

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On ***/9/2014 at 0:36 PM, choicbab said:

My heart... lolzzzz

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. I see.you've found one of our treasured hilarious posts! You would love it here. More treasures to be discovered I assure you ☻