Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Yay! NL Online Party 💃👭🍾🎉

kimi

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Particula, Gaga shuffle, Havana, fia, and malo should be on the list of songs..yayy! 

Hahahaha. Consider it done chairlady 😎

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Teewhy said:

The DJ should not play one corner oo before some people will be hugging transformer o. 

Hello ladies... 

Hahahahaha. Vina is DJ o... she has vowed to put it on replay for as long as os needed for her to get a boo 😁

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Teewhy said:

Kimi, jooo bring ASA, she must come oo. You will just make my year with her presence. 

ASA and I are cool like that. She will be here 😁🙄

Just now, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. Vina is DJ o... she has vowed to put it on replay for as long as os needed for her to get a boo 😁

Where is that Vina geh, one corner can make some babes to start dancing on somebody elses' wife o. Nobody should coman dance one corner on top my bae body oo. She can get her Boo with another song jare. 

Just now, Teewhy said:

Where is that Vina geh, one corner can make some babes to start dancing on somebody elses' wife o. Nobody should coman dance one corner on top my bae body oo. She can get her Boo with another song jare. 

😂😂😂

1 minute ago, kimi said:

ASA and I are cool like that. She will be here 😁🙄

Yaaaayyyyy. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!! ASA toh badt gan.

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Particula, Gaga shuffle, Havana, fia, and malo should be on the list of songs..yayy! 

@vina fyi

Ivvy is the Chairlady of the day o... and those are her songs.

We trust DJ Crappy to do justice to these songs. Don't forget to hail her with the "peperempe song" as she makes her entrance 🤗🙄😘

1 hour ago, vina said:

Lmao. 

I vote pastOr @Hawken To do us the Honours of a Christian opening prayers.

Lmao please oh, everybody should pray in their house before they come.

1 hour ago, kimi said:

I'm taking off my wedding ring to attend this party :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

Ogaaa! Better behave and wear that ring 😒😒

52 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

I'm bringing an air-conditioned marquee..

Please somebody should help me make sure my chair is under this marquee oh. I'm not about the suffer head life

47 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Is like you know how to dance.. Do you know how to dance? 😮

23 minutes ago, kimi said:

@vina fyi

Ivvy is the Chairlady of the day o... and those are her songs.

We trust DJ Crappy to do justice to these songs. Don't forget to hail her with the "peperempe song" as she makes her entrance 🤗🙄😘

LOL come @vina them nor dey hail person wey nor dey spray ohh. If she doesn't head for you the moment you start hailing her, change song to one corner. Or better still, "Nigeria jaga jaga".

4 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Who is a ring? 😏🤔🙃

A ring is the name of any person, animal, place or things 😐

Wear it 😒

• Moderators
Just now, Hawken said:

A ring is the name of any person, animal, place or things 😐

Wear it 😒

Hahahahaha. Okay okay. You win 😢😣

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Consider it done chairlady 😎

Thank you kimi..

But, Biko, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Titles makes me uneasy.. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Thank you kimi..

But, Biko, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Titles makes me uneasy.. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Hahahaha. You will not be uneasy in Jesus' name :597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1::597f839311844_tw_grin1: lol

11 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Lmao please oh, everybody should pray in their house before they come.

Ogaaa! Better behave and wear that ring 😒😒

Please somebody should help me make sure my chair is under this marquee oh. I'm not about the suffer head life

Is like you know how to dance.. Do you know how to dance? 😮

LOL come @vina them nor dey hail person wey nor dey spray ohh. If she doesn't head for you the moment you start hailing her, change song to one corner. Or better still, "Nigeria jaga jaga".

Hawk, I love dancing..i can dance, but not very well if you catch my drift.. 

I'm saving you a seat under the marquee. You and Kim of course. But Kim might want to sit under the canopy oo.. Ask her sha. Lol

And yes, I'll come with my spray gun, and I will make it rain on everyone including the DJ of course. 

15 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. Okay okay. You win 😢😣

😀 good girl

13 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

I'm seeing tinzzzzzz

What are you seeing please? Is it big? Is it soft? Can it bounce? Does it shake? If yes to all, point me to it please 😀

12 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. You will not be uneasy in Jesus' name :597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1::597f839311844_tw_grin1: lol

😂

8 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Hawk, I love dancing..i can dance, but not very well if you catch my drift.. 

I'm saving you a seat under the marquee. You and Kim of course. But Kim might want to sit under the canopy oo.. Ask her sha. Lol

And yes, I'll come with my spray gun, and I will make it rain on everyone including the DJ of course. 

Well, we'll see your dancing skills today lol

And Kimi will stay under the Marquee with us. She doesn't like cold but claims she wants to love Nigeria from the abroad. Is that even possible?

20 minutes ago, bluelion said:

Welldone mummies, how is preparation going?

:597f839311844_tw_grin1: I don die! @ mummies. 

Mummies in tha house, say aye! 

17 minutes ago, Hawken said:

😀 good girl

What are you seeing please? Is it big? Is it soft? Can it bounce? Does it shake? If yes to all, point me to it please 😀

😂

Well, we'll see your dancing skills today lol

And Kimi will stay under the Marquee with us. She doesn't like cold but claims she wants to love Nigeria from the abroad. Is that even possible?

I've had too much laughter for today, my tummy hurts. 

38 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Don't laugh me to death please. My chest wan burst. 

Well, maybe Ivyy will shake and bounce today sha! We gonna know by 8:00pm.