Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Yay! NL Online Party 💃👭🍾🎉

kimi

1 minute ago, kimi said:

I've been waiting o.... 

My eyes automatically shut at 1am sha :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: programmed from heaven. Lol

Lol . okay . Manually open them oh!!!! 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, bluelion said:

Lol . okay . Manually open them oh!!!! 

Hahahahaha. 

Please can I give my response in the mor ing once the hangover has cleared? Tag me. I will def respond. 

I'm quite sleepy and tired and back hurts... and... errr... heartbroken from being dumped by Hawken :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Moderators

Have fun ladies...

Lots of drinks and DJ crappy has promised to play till dawn....

Much love peeps

xx

49 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

Choi  @kimi and @Hawken fooled us all. Well done ladies 😂😂😂! 

You too?? LOL @kimiWe did good work oh😂😂

48 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Jokes Modd. Come clean jor... you knew the truth all the while. Lol

Don't mind her 😒

LOL but wait oh, this will now make NLers very mistrustful 😂

If anybody comes out and says "heyyy we are dating oh", they will be like " Ehen they have started again. This is what Kimi and Hawken did. Please bring receipt to prove this relationship" 😄😄

• Haha 2

Just now, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. 

Please can I give my response in the mor ing once the hangover has cleared? Tag me. I will def respond. 

Heheheheh,okay mummy. 

If our host is going to sleep what will I be doing at the parry venue? Lemme too goan sleep jare.

Thanks for your time @kimi! You are truly wonderful Mrs KimiHawken. (No matter what both of you say,to me u remain a couple!:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

3 minutes ago, Hawken said:

You too?? LOL @kimiWe did good work oh😂😂

Don't mind her 😒

LOL but wait oh, this will now NLers very mistrustful 😂

If anybody comes out and says "heyyy we are dating oh", they will be like " ehen they have started again. This is what Kimi and Hawken did. Please bring receipt to prove this relationship" 😄😄

Hahahahahahaha. Yes oh, no receipt ...no relationship! Lol

• Moderators
4 hours ago, bluelion said:

Mrs KimiHawken. (No matter what both of you say,to me u remain a couple!:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a6c5b74_tw_kiss1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

@Hawken and @kimi you two need to pay for damages for breach of trust to we NLers who banked on your relationship. So this can serve as deterrence for Anyone who might won't to toll your path of sham relationship.

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

@Hawken and @kimi you two need to pay for damages for breach of trust to we NLers who banked on your relationship. So this can serve as deterrence for Anyone who might won't to toll your path of sham relationship.

Hahahahaha

Haaa @Gimbiyya please now... I said sowy already... 😢😢😢

We do have a relationship though. It is called 'friendship' :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f839621a8f_tw_heart1:

• Haha 1

• kimi locked and pinned this topic
  • kimi unpinned this topic