Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Favourite Thing About Being LBT+

kimi

• Moderators

Morning all and a very happy Sunday to all! Happy New Year's Eve Yo! -lol. If there is ever such a greeting. Lol

What do you reckon is your favourite thing about being a lesbian or bisexual or trans?

• Moderators

There goes my last thread of the year. Lol.

I absolutely love being gay. I feel really cool with myself. Lol. There is always this air of awesomeness that constantly floats around me. Hahaha. Jokes.

That said, what I find is my favourite thing about being gay is that straight girls want me to find them attractive. Lol. They want my attention too. Awwwwwh.... 🙄😁☻😇 lol.

This is one day in the year I am allowed to be full of myself please :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

I love being a lesbian. 

I love that I love girls. 

My favorite thing about being a lesbian?

It's the cuddles, the kisses(from one soft lips to another)

Boobs:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

The intense stares.. 

The conversations(this is very important to me) 

Kimi.. See what you did to me this early Sunday morning. SMH 

We get to do each other's breast exams and then have sex after because of all the boob touching💃🏽.i'm kidding ..lol I'm not

🔊Amazing sex -can I just say the sex is a million times better. It’s the type of sex that keeps you wanting and craving more.we tend to keep practicing and wanting to satisfy our partner.On top of the practicing, because women are more open emotionally, sex between two women is more than just sex. Not only is there the physical connection and attraction, but also the emotional connection that just makes reaching for your O even better. (Hint: Communication and emotions together equals great sex.)

Better conversations definitely -woman are better listeners and that's important in every relationship.

spooning(big spoon and little spoon Thingy)and the softness of their skin( always get mesmerized by it)❤️❤️

13 minutes ago, Phegore said:

We get to do each other's breast exams and then have sex after because of all the boob touching💃🏽.i'm kidding ..lol I'm not

🔊Amazing sex -can I just say the sex is a million times better. It’s the type of sex that keeps you wanting and craving more.we tend to keep practicing and wanting to satisfy our partner.On top of the practicing, because women are more open emotionally, sex between two women is more than just sex. Not only is there the physical connection and attraction, but also the emotional connection that just makes reaching for your O even better. (Hint: Communication and emotions together equals great sex.)

Better conversations definitely -woman are better listeners and that's important in every relationship.

spooning(big spoon and little spoon Thingy)and the softness of their skin( always get mesmerized by it)❤️❤️

What if you are both tablespoons? Or teaspoons?  Lol

The fact that one d**ck is not entering my beautiful p**sy is awesome, the thought of swallowing a heavy d**ck alone weakeans me. Lemme swallow a sweet p**sy instead. 

Succulent boobs is something that drives me sooo crazy, the thought alone sef makes me shiver. 

Kimi, why you did you start this now? On a Sunday morning? I just remembered I just got born again and again. 

Get thee behind me satan!!!!!!! Ayam a child of Eledumare please.  

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Teewhy said:

the thought of swallowing a heavy d**ck alone weakeans me

Why do people swallow heavy dicks? Can it really be detached from man's bum bum and ingested? 

The Archbishop is rather confused:597f825672f73_tw_confused1::597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

You said favorite thing but I'm going to give a small list lol. 

Top of the list for me has to be communication. It's the best. Especially if she's a good listener. I can literally talk about anything and 9 out of 10 times, she'd get it. For me, communication deepens whatever connection we might have. 

I love that it has helped me to be less judgmental. Live and let live.

We can do stuff together. Go shopping, go and get our hair and nails done. Companionship at its best 😊

Oh the sex is definitely better. Like wayyy better. So yeah amazing sex. 

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Ladies Ladies Ladies... so sorry to burst your bubbles! Lol.

Perhaps the reason why girl-girl sex is better and epic for you all is because you are the L or B in LGBT? Lol.

Smh... naturally, none other would be able to match up to that experience you see. Lol

31 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Ladies Ladies Ladies... so sorry to burst your bubbles! Lol.

Perhaps the reason why girl-girl sex is better and epic for you all is because you are the L or B in LGBT? Lol.

Smh... naturally, none other would be able to match up to that experience you see. Lol

Naughty Archbishop like you. 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Why do people swallow heavy dicks? Can it really be detached from man's bum bum and ingested? 

The Archbishop is rather confused:597f825672f73_tw_confused1::597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Archbishop, abeg face your cathedral oo. Don't coman confuse somebody here.  

To swallow heavy dicks literally means to suck in the whole banana. Somebody might even get choked while at it. 

Lord have mercy. Thank God I am the L in the LGBT

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Teewhy said:

To swallow heavy dicks literally means to suck in the whole banana. Somebody might even get choked while at it. 

Hahahahaha. Thank you child. I am no longer confused:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

1 minute ago, Teewhy said:

:597f839311844_tw_grin1: @ Archbishop face your cathedral. 

Archbishop you have heard, face your cathedral,before you will be excommunicated.

Lord! Why is this making me laugh so hard? *sniffs*

5 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Good afternoon sister Teewhy. Happy Sunday to you 😐

Don't even know why I'm gay. Hehehehe.

Well let it not be as if nothing is positive in being a lez let me just say the boobs, men don't have boobs so there.

I gotta say it's the fact I'll never be bugged down by rules the way heterosexual relationships are. E.g "Now you're married, you gotta think of kids now" or "you gotta act this way now to your in-laws".

Plus, I'm not a slave to patriarchy in society when it comes to relationships. There's no "the man's place is ...blah blah" or "you have to allow the man ....blah blah". I laugh when my sister starts to tell me from experience the things she has to "allow the man to do" in marriage and tries to advise/prepare me for that life. I say, "thanks" but in my mind I'm thinking, "thank God I'm not gonna be subjected to that"

People can't nag or advice you because they really do not know much about gay relationships. I get to make my own rules, and people just say "ok".

Freedom

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Modd said:

I gotta say it's the fact I'll never be bugged down by rules the way heterosexual relationships are. E.g "Now you're married, you gotta think of kids now" or "you gotta act this way now to your in-laws".

Plus, I'm not a slave to patriarchy in society when it comes to relationships. There's no "the man's place is ...blah blah" or "you have to allow the man ....blah blah". I laugh when my sister starts to tell me from experience the things she has to "allow the man to do" in marriage and tries to advise/prepare me for that life. I say, "thanks" but in my mind I'm thinking, "thank God I'm not gonna be subjected to that"

People can't nag or advice you because they really do not know much about gay relationships. I get to make my own rules, and people just say "ok".

Freedom

This right here. I swear I would be depressed if I had to make myself smaller just beause there is a man in my life who needs to feel like a man.

20 hours ago, Damiee said:

Good afternoon sister Teewhy. Happy Sunday to you 😐

Ha! I saw this late. Sunday is passed, happy new year ma'am.