Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Dual Personalities

kimi

• Moderators

I'm just curious now...

Do you find yourselves camouflaging while here just to ensure someone you know (on the outside) is not able to easily figure you out?

That is: an online (NL) persona and an offline (Real life) persona

It may be in form of ensuring you don't share the same jokes here as you have elsewhere or it could also be taking the extra precaution not to type in the same manner you are known for typing etc...

PS - I'm not by this post referring to identity disorders o.. lol

All the time! On NL, I'm really like Beyoncé but in real life, I'm kind of life Sasha Fierce :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:. Lol kidding. I don't, I've never tried to. That would just mean I'm trying to be somebody else. 

• Moderators

I'm same.

I used to say to myself "if any of your colleagues came to NL, they would be able to figure you out in a minute!"

Even my jokes are the same. Lol. Smh... most times, I would have posted it here and then share with them. Other times, i lift gist from here to share with them Hahaha..

Why though? Dunno really!:597f825672f73_tw_confused1::597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1: Lol

It's that bad.

I'm same person, but with a Lil bit of caution. 

And yes, I have had to camouflage certain words I use and my writing style.like there is a particular expression I use when writing and I refrain from using that here, cos it would be like "Bingo"!! 😂 

Not because somebody will come and beat me, but because this place is my sanctuary. It's about the only place I won't be judged when I talk about boobs and vagina.

Then again, sometimes I'm like 'to hell' if someone figures me out from on here, ehen? You that decoded me wetin carry you come here? No be same boat we dey?

😁 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

but because this place is my sanctuary. It's about the only place I won't be judged when I talk about boobs and vagina.

36 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Then again, sometimes I'm like 'to hell' if someone figures me out from on here, ehen? You that decoded me wetin carry you come here? No be same boat we dey?

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Pfffftttt

Hianus!!! Onpaka! 

Slangs I write every where online. Oya, start decoding. Then coman ask me, but b ready for my own jamb qwessions. Gbamest!! 

I don't fake shit, but I doubt that I am decipherable in chat styles. I mean, I may not write to two persons in same way. It's not a calculated or painstaking attempt, it's just what it is. Talk about Personality, I think as far as all we do here is only penned down (no oral convo) it wouldn't be that easy to tell who is what

I don't even know. I am me, and me alone I will be. 

Person wey come here con dey think if na me or not, no be the same shoe dey wear us so? Wetin carry am come here? 

40 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

I don't even know. I am me, and me alone I will be. 

Person wey come here con dey think if na me or not, no be the same shoe dey wear us so? Wetin carry am come here? 

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: Abi oo