Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Have we failed Nigeria?

FlyJ

• Moderators
1 minute ago, dequeen said:

I'm not on Facebook so can't watch it.

I'm not on facebook either. It shows up as a video on my screen. Simply click on play k

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, kimi said:

Wow.... valid. That right there is some major food for thought!

The old man was right.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kimi said:

I'm not on facebook either. It shows up as a video on my screen. Simply click on play k

I'm clicking and it's saying I must be logged in to view the video.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, dequeen said:

I'm clicking and it's saying I must be logged in to view the video.

Can you try again?

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, dequeen said:

Same thing.... Not to worry though, I'll just read everyone's comments.

Checkout the YouTube video!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree with the elderly man about the docility of our generation. The entire problems of this nation are summed up in three simple words, "we are weak"! That's why we won't protest, that's why we won't come out of the closet, that's why we let idiots make stupid rules that affect us negatively without a word. We tolerate rubbish because we don't want to fight to the death. In the bible, a queen called Esther once said , " If I perish, I perish!" And with that she stood up for a nation. How many of us in this generation can say that? 

• Like 1

. Mehn.. see how the oldie rendered that young man speechless. 

Has a lot of points and it's really a blow on all of us that voted for the retired cattle rearer. Shame want to kill me.

22 hours ago, kimi said:

After you ma 😁 

@kimi I don't have liver o. I told someone recently that when I am enthusiastic about going on any protest, I ask myself, "If I knew for sure that if I go for this protest, I will not come back home (die), will I still go?" , and every time my answer to that question is "No"? I just sit at home (which is all the time). 

Hehehe, I try to pray for activists daily though. They've got guts that it will take me some more years to build. 

• Like 1

unadulterated truth..  My generation indeed failed Nigeria, shame on us.  We learnt our lessons the hardest way. but hopefully, come February 2019, with our collective PVCs, we'd change  history again for the better this time. 

2 hours ago, scarlet said:

unadulterated truth..  My generation indeed failed Nigeria, shame on us.  We learnt our lessons the hardest way. but hopefully, come February 2019, with our collective PVCs, we'd change  history again for the better this time. 

Who are the "for better" candidates? How are we prepared to combat rigging? How about the impoverished masses? How are we going to get them to not sell their votes?

On 1/14/2018 at 1:03 PM, scarlet said:

Yeah, is time to dust them and come out to vote for Donald  Duke for president 2019.  Say no to recycles  and yes to fresh breed 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...