Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Am I Wrong?

Had time to go through some of the posts on forums today and I noticed no one comes out to say I just need someone to flirt with or f***k.. Everybody be using English to cover the matter 

This is the only forum I personally know that one can meet like minds, Don’t get me wrong nd pls excuse my choice of words

Few comments on a post from 2013 I made talked about everything not been about sex, We know, but what if someone’s temperature is just high and u need am? 

Personally I ve 3 female friends, I cannot keep plenty before I receive slap for kissing somebody one day. Only one I hinted asked me for a threesome with her fiancé 😭😭

This platform is for so much more but will it be wrong to outrightly ask for what you want? Looking for a lover and best friend sha😍😍

Lol err people do but yeah I agree, definitely saves time and energy when both parties put their cards on the table. I hope you find what you are looking for. 

• Like 1

Lmao. U sef. It's human nature, we camouflage and hide the truth because it's bitter, and nobody really wants to hear the truth.

So we cover up and go on dates and chat non stop and act like we care, them we hit it and quit.

Personally, I find it hot when someone walks up to me and tells me they wanna f***k me. Saves us energy and time. Just state what you want, chances are someone out there wants the same thing.

1 hour ago, Damiee said:

Lol err people do but yeah I agree, definitely saves time and energy when both parties put their cards on the table. I hope you find what you are looking for. 

Yeah it does. I hope so too

37 minutes ago, vina said:

Lmao. U sef. It's human nature, we camouflage and hide the truth because it's bitter, and nobody really wants to hear the truth.

So we cover up and go on dates and chat non stop and act like we care, them we hit it and quit.

Personally, I find it hot when someone walks up to me and tells me they wanna f***k me. Saves us energy and time. Just state what you want, chances are someone out there wants the same thing.

Totally agree and that actually makes it boring.

Permission to slide into ur inbox and state what I want😁

You're so not wrong. Stating what you want helps a lot. We should make an 'I want ...' Topic maybe so people can say what they actually want and the shooters can start #ShootingTheirShot2018. Lol.

1 hour ago, dequeen said:

You're so not wrong. Stating what you want helps a lot. We should make an 'I want ...' Topic maybe so people can say what they actually want and the shooters can start #ShootingTheirShot2018. Lol.

Lol, We should. Love the hashtag 

21 hours ago, dequeen said:

Kimi did something similar to this a while back I think The matchmaker ...I don't know if it was successful or not or why she stopped it ...@ kimi why did u stop?

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Phegore said:

Kimi did something similar to this a while back I think The matchmaker ...I don't know if it was successful or not or why she stopped it ...@ kimi why did u stop?

It was not successful 😣😢😢 Lol.

The women who join NL are very intellectual and they've got no time to think of bum bums :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, kimi said:

The women who join NL are very intellectual and they've got no time to think of bum bums :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1:

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Not a bad idea for those who want it. 

Me I'm a spur-of-the-moment kinda person. 

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Lol.. I think people here are very raw sef..

12 hours ago, kimi said:

😂😂😂 Na so

Na wa oo. So if someone didn't raise this, una no go come out abi? 

Well, according to me, myself and I, I'm an angel. I dey Kimi back abeg. 

• 11 months later...
On 1/13/2018 at 5:17 PM, Blakky said:

I swear you are crazy..... I cannot stop laughing 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣. The way konji is really doing us strong thing ehn.  I weak!!