Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Am I Wrong?

Had time to go through some of the posts on forums today and I noticed no one comes out to say I just need someone to flirt with or f***k.. Everybody be using English to cover the matter 

This is the only forum I personally know that one can meet like minds, Don’t get me wrong nd pls excuse my choice of words

Few comments on a post from 2013 I made talked about everything not been about sex, We know, but what if someone’s temperature is just high and u need am? 

Personally I ve 3 female friends, I cannot keep plenty before I receive slap for kissing somebody one day. Only one I hinted asked me for a threesome with her fiancé 😭😭

This platform is for so much more but will it be wrong to outrightly ask for what you want? Looking for a lover and best friend sha😍😍

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How would you cope when is only when she wants it u can get her attention sexually, but when u have the urge for it u get turned down everytime u try touchy or starting the process 

4 hours ago, Ewoma said:

How would you cope when is only when she wants it u can get her attention sexually, but when u have the urge for it u get turned down everytime u try touchy or starting the process 

Mark her ovulation days.. Nobody will turn you down when they're ovulating 😂

But on a more serious note, i guess it must suck.. Talk to her about it?