Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Do you feel the same?

Dipbluesae

It's uncountable how many strokes faster my heart beats each time you came around, but in secrecy, I do wonder how it would feel to be loved by you. With you I knew for sure that I would be happy.

When you told me, it wasn't me ,however, like warm water poured on a snowy air, I literally dried up inside. Rising on my feet, I found great strength in knowing that what I did, was all I could do since I wanted nothing but for you too to be happy.

Even though I was only worth a little in your world, even though the choice made was all yours, I was glad, that at least I could have another chance to hear your voice again, to be with you and be happy.

From now on, I will show you a changed me, I will become a better person. And even if I miss you, even if you can never be mine, I sincerely hope that whoever you chose to be with will give what I can't give and make you happy.

D.B.S 

**Standing Ovation** 

You nailed it @DipBluSae. Your writings have a stirring that shows how deeply you love. I pray that you will always have love in your life. The love that lasts, the love that builds, the love you deserve.

• Like 1

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, dequeen said:

**Standing Ovation** 

You nailed it @DipBluSae. Your writings have a stirring that shows how deeply you love. I pray that you will always have love in your life. The love that lasts, the love that builds, the love you deserve.

And the congregation shooooouuts? AMEN 😁 x

34 minutes ago, dequeen said:

**Standing Ovation** 

Amen to that. 

2 hours ago, dequeen said:

**Standing Ovation** 

Thank you and you too

4 hours ago, vina said:

Come who are you? Why does it feel like I know you and you know me? Like you know my story??

I'm sorry but I don't know you or your story. Honestly.

6 hours ago, Phegore said:

Awwww ....chai this made me a lil bit sad and teary.

This was a good one 👍🏿

Nice to see you Pheg☺

1 hour ago, DipBluSae said:

I'm sorry but I don't know you or your story. Honestly.

I know Dear. You are just always on point. Keep them coming