Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Shoot Your Shot 2018 !

dequeen

On 1/19/2018 at 11:13 AM, Newbie said:

Hahahaha..Yassssssss!! 

Always too lazy to log in 

I want it all, the last 3years has been a boring ride for me. Love,sex,friendship. I want adventure with someone. The f***k part is very necessary fa

I am a fine muslim girl with big bobby nd I ain’t boring😝😝😝..Biko shoot ur shot my way.

Will be shooting mine straight to ur inbox👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

#ShootYourShot2018

I for like shoot o......

7 hours ago, Ivyy said:

*Takes an arrow out of my quiver and puts it to bow*

*Aims*

@Hipstar I'm coming for ya. Hope you won't run sha? 😁 

Ah,  use gun abeg o,  don't come and pierce my destiny with arrow

1 hour ago, Hipstar said:

Ah,  use gun abeg o,  don't come and pierce my destiny with arrow

Abeg I no do again..😁 

Which one is pierce destiny? 

• 2 weeks later...

2017 was such a weird year. Lots of great things (Had a baby), lots of heartbreak  (marriage broke down). On the 26th of December I told myself I would take my life by the balls and ride it hard. Haven't done much of that but I'm trying. 

I'm looking for someone to love. Someone to share the ups and downs with it. Someone to laugh over stupid goofy stuff with. (I might be old but I'm still a goofball). Someone to have annoying intellectual disagreements with (Not catastrophic ones though). Someone close enough to see regularly (last queer relationship couldn't survive the distance). 

It's really been intriguing reading through this group the last couple of days. Still testing the waters here and getting to know the lay of the land. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Friend with Benefit oooooo. Is that the same with f***k buddy? Anyway, that's it for me. Demanding a relationship from anyone would be unfair to them.

I'm never at a place for long since I took up this job in 2014. I've not even seen my own house since first week of January. Why? It's either I'm at my office headquarters in Abuja or I'm sent from one state project office to another. I basically live off hotels.

I don't think any girl would want to be in a relationship with someone who is always on the go and who you can't make stable plans with.

On February 22, 2018 at 11:42 AM, Keke said:

Friend with Benefit oooooo. Is that the same with f***k buddy? Anyway, that's it for me. Demanding a relationship from anyone would be unfair to them.

I'm never at a place for long since I took up this job in 2014. I've not even seen my own house since first week of January. Why? It's either I'm at my office headquarters in Abuja or I'm sent from one state project office to another. I basically live off hotels.

I don't think any girl would want to be in a relationship with someone who is always on the go and who you can't make stable plans with.

I see you projecting. Lol, its obvious you personally don't wanna date.

when you do want to date, trust me, you would meet a girl who loves being in a relationship with you because you are not always in her face.

some of us like relationships but also cherish our space. So no assumptions, there's someone for everyone. 

On 2/27/2018 at 10:23 PM, vina said:

I see you projecting. Lol, its obvious you personally don't wanna date.

when you do want to date, trust me, you would meet a girl who loves being in a relationship with you because you are not always in her face.

some of us like relationships but also cherish our space. So no assumptions, there's someone for everyone. 

true talk!

• 10 months later...
  • Moderators
Just now, Michelle said:

No one is shooting shots here...just the usual chit chat. 🙄

Hahaha. This is typical of threads of this nature. 

On 1/19/2019 at 10:37 AM, Michelle said:

No one is shooting shots here...just the usual chit chat. 🙄

A lot of shots where shot o. Just that not on the thread, they were shot in DMs. Some shots met target, others fell off. Others are no longer within shooting range. 😂