dequeen

1 minute ago, RayBlac said:

Lol. 

Better. Not that you being married isn't a good thing but... 😊

Errr... About that, let's forget it😁

😁 

Okay.. If you say so. 

• Thanks 1

NL POST CARD WISH 2017 was a dream come true. December 2017, was indeed a good one. It ended  with love coming knocking on my door.

Sometimes when you find love, it comes against all odds. Its like a fresh breath. Its like a new star that stands out in the cloud. And everything just moves speedily with the conviction that it was met so.:597f839621a8f_tw_heart1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, MENA said:

NL POST CARD WISH 2017 was a dream come true. December 2017, was indeed a good one. It ended  with love coming knocking on my door.

Sometimes when you find love, it comes against all odds. Its like a fresh breath. Its like a new star that stands out in the cloud. And everything just moves speedily with the conviction that it was met so.:597f839621a8f_tw_heart1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Awww.. 

Y'all be turning me into jelly.. 

At the touch of love, everyone is a lyrical mistress.. ☺ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MENA said:

Awwww this is soo sweet

Reading stories like this elicits hope and excitement for me on the prospect of feeling this way about someone.

The love gatz strong for mena to dey blow grammer for here...even turn poet for the matter 😂😂😂.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

Here to seek someone out!

I am looking for someone to love. I am content with giving affection but not content with not receiving any.  Someone to give me her time. 

Someone to make me want to travel. A patient person with a good heart will do.

I am very much available and open-minded. Care to know more? PM me.

I want to catch that falling star in case it's you!

♡♡

On ma way..... Speedily sef.

19 hours ago, dequeen said:

Currently, I just want a f***k buddy. Sex, no strings attached. Relationships take work and I presently don't have the time to put in the work. 

**I'm good in bed, I promise. Lol. **

I like the last statement..... 

Hope u got time for the bed work 

*wink*

11 hours ago, Phegore said:

Awwww this is soo sweet

Reading stories like this elicits hope and excitement for me on the prospect of feeling this way about someone.

The love gatz strong for mena to dey blow grammer for here...even turn poet for the matter 😂😂😂.

Keep replying everyone's comment up and down ehn.....

@kimi mentioned your name (phegore and co) and still u haven't dropped your comment....

Am waiting ooooooo PHEGORE

SHOOT UR SHOT

SHOOT UR SHOT

SHOOT UR SHOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Matty said:

Keep replying everyone's comment up and down ehn.....

@kimi mentioned your name (phegore and co) and still u haven't dropped your comment....

Am waiting ooooooo PHEGORE

SHOOT UR SHOT

SHOOT UR SHOT

SHOOT UR SHOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahan my ear ..Why are you shouting ?

God please why did u give me this kind of alakoba friend like this?😭

What is ur own nah?....is it ur shot?

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Phegore said:

Ahan my ear ..Why are you shouting ?

God please why did u give me this kind of alakoba friend like this?😭

What is ur own nah?....is it ur shot?

image.jpeg

Shoot your shot.......

Lerrit out......

15 hours ago, kimi said:

@OP any success stories yet? :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

I haven't been following up o but let's leave them to enjoy their 'privacy' moment. They will sing out when they feel ready I guess.

Hahahaha..Yassssssss!! 

Always too lazy to log in 

I want it all, the last 3years has been a boring ride for me. Love,sex,friendship. I want adventure with someone. The f***k part is very necessary fa

I am a fine muslim girl with big bobby nd I ain’t boring😝😝😝..Biko shoot ur shot my way.

Will be shooting mine straight to ur inbox👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

#ShootYourShot2018

On 1/15/2018 at 8:15 AM, vina said:

Truth is I want nothing. 

I have realized that I would never get  anyone from here.

I'm single but let me shoot my shot elsewhere. Attempting to make friends here have been nothing but bad market for me. Hehehehe.

You guys enjoy. Nobody should get shot in the ass tho... nice initiative

I've had crazy experiences here (one of the lousiest things of 2017)but I think it's all in good stride. Their still amazing people on here.

21 hours ago, Saxxysisi said:

even if i wanted to shoot my shot, everyone is far away from me.

It's just going to be DM back and forth nothing more.:597f8276cadf6_tw_expressionless1:

U never can tell love ...I've seen people on here cross oceans to be with the person they care about or even love ...so shoot that shot 😉.

Worse that could happen is that they tell u they don't do LDR ...the best that could happen is that u find someone who is willing to do that for u or u can even make some long lasting friendships in the process.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Phegore said:

U never can tell love ...I've seen people on here cross oceans to be with the person they care about or even love ...so shoot that shot 😉.

Worse that could happen is that they tell u they don't do LDR ...the best that could happen is that u find someone who is willing to do that for u or u can even make some long lasting friendships in the process.

Thanks my dear,

you are right about that, now you got me all hyped!!!:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

12 hours ago, milaz said:

I've had crazy experiences here (one of the lousiest itthings of 2017)but I think it's all in good stride. Their still amazing people on here.

Lol. I give up easily.

Well. Let me keep my fingers crossed.

Shooters!!! How's It going?

So I took the time to read through the comments and all of you have just been dancing Upandan the matter. Why is nobody shooting any shot eh? 

somebody shoot me na, since the people I tried to shoot have all been taken. If you like use AK47,  chakabulla or even Wynonna's peacemaker me sha no mind o