Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Tonight what you gonna do?

Dipbluesae

Tonight I will make a vow, in soothing words of love to her. Tonight in my dream I will vow, to fulfill my promise to her and beyond..

Tonight I will break this silence, I will break the dark with my eyes. Tonight I will turn the stars black as the feelings inside of me begins to act..

Tonight I will break my vow, I will maim these feelings with gore. Tonight I will say my mind and then bury it under the clouds for a thousand years to come..

Tonight I will lust for her, I will dream of her uncovered in her cloak. Tonight I will do the unbelievable, I sure will make possible the unimaginable..

Tonight I will make love to her, I will unveil her nakedness not minding the consequences. Tonight I will write her name on my palms, and cover it's meanings with a thousand wool..

Tonight I will sniff around the corners of the sky, to see if rain at least I may find. Tonight I will sit in comfort and jaggle her thoughts on my mind..

Tonight I will lay her on my bed, I will encourage her with the warmest kind of love. Tonight I will prove it's true, in sincerity all I feel that is true..

D.B.S

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, dequeen said:

This is beautiful. Actually played with some chords in my heart. 

Well written. Good job.

Thank you