Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Which one of these can you do without for a whole year?

Phegore

Question is:which one of these can you do without for a whole year?

A.No sex for a year

B.A year without your phone

C.No social media for a year

D.A year without bathing

This is easy lol. A. Could have chosen B but have to keep track of current trends. 

Now if A is replaced with Tv shows or music, I'll be hard pressed to choose cos I'm definitely not going a year without bathing and I can't give up my phone for a year.

11 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol I googled this. There is someone that hasn't taken a single bath in 60 years 😳

Wow ...please what was the reason he gave?

Just now, RayBlac said:

Hahaha! It's not that bad na. It's just 12 months of celibacy. 😁

12 Looonggg months.. 😁 

That's a lot Ray. I can go months but not a year.

4 hours ago, Damiee said:

Lol I googled this. There is someone that hasn't taken a single bath in 60 years 😳

l guess that person will smell from a mile :597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1:

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, MENA said:

I don't understand and you are here?

Hahahahaha. I was referring to the popular 3 now.. lol :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. I was referring to the popular 3 now.. lol :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Ok l understand but there was no exceptions here, so you just failed.:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1: Second  chance, choose other option :597f839311844_tw_grin1: 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, MENA said:

Ok l understand but there was no exceptions here, so you just failed.:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1: Second  chance, choose other option :597f839311844_tw_grin1: 

Hahaha. Okay.... my answer stays.

I can do without coming here.... as I come here not out of an addiction or boredom but due to a conscious choice and effort to build community. 😊

15 hours ago, kimi said:

Haaaa @D lol. God forbid. Lool

Def C. I don't do much of it as it is. 

10 hours ago, Ivyy said:

12 freaking months without sex? Mba.

Ha! Just look at these two, birds of a feather. So ya'll cannot do small 12 months without sex? I will take this matter the top.

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahaha. Okay.... my answer stays.

I can do without coming here.... as I come here not out of an addiction or boredom but due to a conscious choice and effort to build community. 😊

Kimi, please  l will like  to ask when answering objective questions do you attach a note by the side why it shouldn't  be so, but is your option ?

And the last l remember,  NL site is a social media for what ever reasons we come here everyday.

Now Kimi, please can you now make another option? Because your option seems to contradict itself and you just failed for the third time but am willing to give you another 

Your other option ..........:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, MENA said:

Kimi, please  l will like  to ask when answering objective questions do you attach a note by the side why it shouldn't  be so, but is your option ?

And the last l remember,  NL site is a social media for what ever reasons we come here everyday.

Now Kimi, please can you now make another option? Because your option seems to contradict itself and you just failed for the third time but am willing to give you another 

Your other option ..........:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Loool. At this rate, give me an option then. Clearly, you want none of this one. 

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

Ha! Just look at these two, birds of a feather. So ya'll cannot do small 12 months without sex? I will take this matter the top.

Hahahahaha! 

Hawk, 12months is not small ooo.. 

So if the missus wants sex, I would say no? The other options are under my control, save for sex.. 😁