Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Which one of these can you do without for a whole year?

Phegore

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Loool. At this rate, give me an option then. Clearly, you want none of this one. 

Ok then, let me try.

For you, l perceive you to be a kind of reserved person so l will go with A. for you:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

For me, not having a bath means am already gone crazy.

Phone and social media is not a do or die but for the fact it takes me out of my environment for a moment, is a kind of way l relax sometimes.

So my option will be A. l love sex when at it but l just stayed for two years with out sex because l decided it has to be with the one:597f839621a8f_tw_heart1:.:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Moderators
5 hours ago, MENA said:

Ok then, let me try.

For you, l perceive you to be a kind of reserved person so l will go with A. for you:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Hahahaha. I see.... you are most kind. 

6 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Hahahahaha! 

Hawk, 12months is not small ooo.. 

So if the missus wants sex, I would say no? The other options are under my control, save for sex.. 😁 

Well.. thats true 😒

Now that I'm thinking of it deeply, my option might be B. I can really go without my phone for a year. Like I already don't like making calls, I'd rather chat.... I can do all my social media on a computer or an iPad. I can connect with everyone via email or whatever PM or DM of any platform. 

Final answer, B.

3 hours ago, dequeen said:

Now that I'm thinking of it deeply, my option might be B. I can really go without my phone for a year. Like I already don't like making calls, I'd rather chat.... I can do all my social media on a computer or an iPad. I can connect with everyone via email or whatever PM or DM of any platform. 

Final answer, B.

😂😂😂 are we playing who wants to be a millionaire? ...u got me @ my final answer is B.

• Haha 1

• 10 months later...