Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Long distance

Guest Fdzy

So, I've been dating this girl for over a year now, she's  sweet and I love her so much. Its a long  distance relationship and we haven't met yet. The issue is we make video calls ..we exchange our daily pictures and looks. But she doesn't want to send me her nude pictures. Even the boobs she sent I had to beg her before she sent it and it was just once. My question is does it make any sense to break up with with her just because she doesn't send her nude pics? I feel we need to be more intimate with each other since its a long distance relationship.

Guest Megamind

Awwwh....

Don't break up with her because of that. Like you suspect, there's no sense in it. Lol. By nature LDRs are for the strong -the very very strong. While I understand that that sort of intimacy is important to you, you also need to not be selfish with your needs.

I'll advise that you give her more time. You should also give her some credit for sending the first one. Perhaps she has fears of photos developing legs?

Get to the bottom of why she is hesistant... seems to me like there is more than meets the eye. Perhaps, you would be able to see it from her perspective when you do.

Ndo. Hang in there

PS - this does make me question your 'love'. 

Guest Megamind has spoken well. However, I'd like to chip in a few things: Not everyone is comfortable with sharing nudes over the Internet. Why don't you two meet up except if it's different countries. On another note, you two have been dating for over a year now. I'm guessing there might have been some savings for a planned visit between you two? 

Honestly, I don't think calling off the relationship over her not sharing her nudes with you is a good enough reason.

Guest JaneRisky

So your own measurement of love is by nude pinshur? Since you like to share nudes, please just post few for us to see now.

Wait! Are you maheeda or afro Candy? Those are the only two Nigerian women I know who derive pleasure in sharing nude pinshures.

No you shouldn't break up with her. The reason is not actually reasonable. Don't you love her? I mean to leave someone you love cos of nude is totally laughable!

She is only afraid. Many people are seeing their nude pictures online that was not posted by them, sometimes an angry ex. I think that you are dating a responsible somebody and you should not end the dating because she is not able to be loose like other people.I am also not understanding how nude picture can make you intimate.... Anyway, she's good somebody, stick to her.

On 19/01/2018 at 11:01 PM, Guest JaneRisky said:

So your own measurement of love is by nude pinshur? Since you like to share nudes, please just post few for us to see now.

Wait! Are you maheeda or afro Candy? Those are the only two Nigerian women I know who derive pleasure in sharing nude pinshures.

animated-eat-and-drink-image-0282.gif