Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Happy with you..

Dipbluesae

Worried that I may have fallen too far, I struggled to find my steps back. Knowing that I was in too deep to leave, I sought refuge under your wings..

Because I reached for you, I was slightly awakened on the inside. I revealed myself to you hoping that you are strong enough to take the safety of my soul into your hands..

For a while I thought I was insane, not wanting to be alone I dreamt of you in my life. Babe, I still need your wake up calls, because even after opening my eyes, I also desire to see those smiles..

The moment you opened your heart to me, I felt for once like we belonged. The times I closed my eyes looking at you, I raised no question because you were always there in my mind's eyes..

While I was friends with you, it took no time to become aware of you in a way I never was. You became my destination, in the dark eternity, you fell on me like a sunshine.

If you could hold onto me like you once did, I would tell you all my secrets and answer all your questions. I would let you be my muse, my melody, because I am thankful when am next to you.

I am only happy when with you alone..my sunshine

D.B.S

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Nice one..☺  

I hope the love you always pine for find its way back to you. 

Hehei! I usually writes for the fun. No feelings attached whatsoever

Thanks👌