Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Sexual Compatibility

kimi

• Moderators

This topic was inspired by one in the anonymous section.

Have you ever had an issue developing a sexual connection with anyone?

I have also heard a few stories of this happening from friends and how all effort to force a connection was to no avail. Sex wasn't just happening for them. Why do you think this could occur?

Sexual compatibility is very very important for me.

I can't even begin to explain why it's such a big deal...

Archbishop, sexual matters on a Sunday morning? Shouldn't you be in your cathedral?  

1 hour ago, kimi said:

This topic was inspired by one in the anonymous section.

Have you ever had an issue developing a sexual connection with anyone?

I have also heard a few stories of this happening from friends and how all effort to force a connection was to no avail. Sex wasn't just happening for them. Why do you think this could occur?

Personally I like to define the relationship I have with people if we are friends then we are friends nothing like sex if its a relationship then its a relationship if we friends with benefits I don't mind. One thing I don't do is being attracted to my friends I believe there should be a line and I make sure my close friends that know my sexuality knows that's that sometimes i play naughty  with them sef touching their boobs and ass.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Sexual compatibility is very very important for me.

I can't even begin to explain why it's such a big deal...

Archbishop, sexual matters on a Sunday morning? Shouldn't you be in your cathedral?  

Hahahaha. My child, this was divinely composed :597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:

I have never. However, I can understand why it would happen with friends. Especially close friends who may see themselves as sisters. They’ve sort of zoned each other lol and it may be difficult to develop any sort of sexual connection after that, despite romantic feelings being involved. But then it could just be that they are not attracted to each other and there is no point forcing it. 

I find out that I love someone but they do not turn me on, I rather be in their company and do what couples do but sex is forced, like a ritual.

And there is another person that brings out the freak in me. Like I'm just so sexually attracted to them, it's crazy, usually I might not love this person.

So basically Chemistry is an important subject for me. Finding someone I love and love to f***k is key..

I have on two occasions. One of the times, the other person was really under a lot of stress and pressure. Even as individuals, have you ever noticed that we are not always turned on? That there have been times in our lives when we really didn't care about sex or masturbating or ogling girls or stuff like that? (Honestly, I once told someone that I am asexual not lesbian, hahaha, glad that phase passed quickly sha). So anyways, stress messes with libido but a lot of people haven't recognised that.

The second time it happened, I was actually experiencing a lot of guilt because I was emotionally and sadly, sexually involved with someone else. So hard as I tried, I just couldn't connect with this other chick. I deduced that if you're worried and you have baggages your mind is trying to deal with e.g guilt, those issues can be projected to the person you're with thereby causing sexual incompatibility.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dequeen said:

I have on two occasions. One of the times, the other person was really under a lot of stress and pressure. Even as individuals, have you ever noticed that we are not always turned on? That there have been times in our lives when we really didn't care about sex or masturbating or ogling girls or stuff like that? (Honestly, I once told someone that I am asexual not lesbian, hahaha, glad that phase passed quickly sha). So anyways, stress messes with libido but a lot of people haven't recognised that.

The second time it happened, I was actually experiencing a lot of guilt because I was emotionally and sadly, sexually involved with someone else. So hard as I tried, I just couldn't connect with this other chick. I deduced that if you're worried and you have baggages your mind is trying to deal with e.g guilt, those issues can be projected to the person you're with thereby causing sexual incompatibility.

Its just like you wrote about me. I can relate to some of the things you wrote. I get so disconnected sometimes, so it takes a lot to get me to that place where I can be giving, sexually. If I feel like we can't have that, nothing can work out. That's why sexual compatibility is a big deal for me. 

• 11 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:38 AM, Txunamy said:

I get so disconnected sometimes, so it takes a lot to get me to that place where I can be giving, sexually.

Why though?

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Things get in the way. Sexual compatibility is key

Hahahaha. Got it. ☻

It is a very important aspect I must agree. Anything short of it means we should at best just stay friends. 🙊