Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Naija 2018 Premieres On Sunday

FlyJ

• Administrators

Big-Brother-Naija-1.jpg

Popular Nigerian television reality show, Big Brother Naija premieres on Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 7p.m.

The premiere of the third edition of the highly anticipated show came after the housemates of the second edition gathered for a special reunion show to the excitement of their fans.

The General Manager, Sales and Marketing for MultiChoice Nigeria, Martin Mabutho, speaking on the return, said:

“Without a doubt, this promises to be the most exciting edition of the Big Brother franchise on the African continent. The last edition of Big Brother Naija was incredibly successful and we see just how much the show continues to resonate with fans in Nigeria and around the continent.

“We can hardly wait for Sunday, and we guarantee not only that our viewers will enjoy the premiere show, but that they will stay tuned for three months until the show’s finale when the winner is revealed,” he said.

Viewers on DStv can watch the show on channel 198, while GOtv viewers can tune in to channel 29 to watch all of the excitement as contestants battle for the grand prizes of an SUV and N45 million.

Source

I didn’t think this will be back so soon but I guess they made a lot of money the last time 😁

I only watch the opening show and eviction shows. Hope we get a Gifty and possibly an Uriel this time lol. 

This mumu show again?!  I honestly do not know how to sit down and watch this show,  I tried last year and it felt like i wasted my time. the show is evident to show that nigeria is the only country in Africa  that condones such level of immorality and joblessness on LIVE TV. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Damiee said:

I didn’t think this will be back so soon but I guess they made a lot of money the last time 😁

I only watch the opening show and eviction shows. Hope we get a Gifty and possibly an Uriel this time lol. 

I hope to get a Marvis this time. 

• Administrators

House is lit...I like the green room and the green chair. This is going to be interesting.

Haha Princess the new Gifty? LMAO

29 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

House is lit...I like the green room and the green chair. This is going to be interesting.

Haha Princess the new Gifty? LMAO

I preferred the old house lol.