Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Naija 2018 Premieres On Sunday

FlyJ

I don't know why people are screaming murder cos miracle humped Nina. There wasn't any penetration. The show is rated 18. Two adults with chemistry on same bed, what were people expecting? Maybe it would have been better if miracle had picked up a Bible, and preached to Nina all night. 😁 

4 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I don't know why people are screaming murder cos miracle humped Nina. There wasn't any penetration. The show is rated 18. Two adults with chemistry on same bed, what were people expecting? Maybe it would have been better if miracle had picked up a Bible, and preached to Nina all night. 😁 

I am looking for the motion evidence please. I want to see and conclude for myself too :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

3 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I bet it's on YouTube now. ☺ 

Well, i have seen the video, and his thrusting is consistent with penetration :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: the whole thing is just funny to me tbh

35 minutes ago, kimi said:

I'm counting down for the trio to come give their updates/comments on tonight's show. Lol

@Ivyy @Hawken @FlyJ looool :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

LOL according to social media, K.brule and Khloe have been evicted.

I haven't been in a good mood since Khloe dragged k. Brule down with her. I admit k. Brule has issues, but if he was paired with someone else, the person might have helped him better. 

All Khloe does is cuss kbrule out all the time.. I saw this coming, but I am still sad that kbrule's time in the house ended the way it did. 

Some people are just bad luck. May I never have any encounter with people like Khloe in my lifetime.. Amen

I pretty much predicted other evictions. Dee one and vandora, princess and bitto. I saw it coming cos I have been following the votes closely. 😁 

Yesterday, Khloe said she would deal with dee one when they get out of the house.. Now they are both out, she should go and beat him.. 😁 

I don't understand people with anger issues. Really, I don't. I can tolerate them, but I can never understand it. If Khloe  couldnt control herself being in front of the camera, when she knows billions of people are watching, how does she act in her everyday life? That means she kills people. It's not funny one bit.

GAME TIME. 

In leo's voice *Lets get it*

1 hour ago, kimi said:

10, 9, 8, 7....

I'm counting down for the trio to come give their updates/comments on tonight's show. Lol

@Ivyy @Hawken @FlyJ looool :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

I'm not happy Kim.. I'm so sad. My heart breaks for k. Brule. I think I feel this way cos I know he has issues. Having this kinda record would further throw him in the deep end. 

I'm waiting for him. I just want to give him a big hug for comfort. I just pray he would come back here and not go somewhere else. He stays around my neighborhood. 

All in all, it was a good one considering I don't have any favorites..☺ 

• Sad 1
  • Moderators
42 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

I'm not happy Kim.. I'm so sad. My heart breaks for k. Brule. I think I feel this way cos I know he has issues. Having this kinda record would further throw him in the deep end. 

I'm waiting for him. I just want to give him a big hug for comfort. I just pray he would come back here and not go somewhere else. He stays around my neighborhood. 

All in all, it was a good one considering I don't have any favorites..☺ 

Awwwwh..... sending hugs your way xx

New pairings.. 

Interesting turn of events. I like this. The housemates were getting too comfortable.

New partners, new strategies, new alliances. It's just GAME on. 

Cee c has two strikes,same as Lolu.. One more strike and they are disqualified.and that one strike can be as a result of any infringement at all.if I were in their shoes , I would be as quiet as a mouse..but I don't see them doing that, cos unfortunately they are both short tempered. if they dont get evicted next sunday, chances are, one of them might be disqualified..

Cee c isn't a chameleon, and I give her pointers for that, but then again, you are playing for money. 45million is why she went for auditions..  Even though everyone knows it's just one winner that would emerge, people went to the Auditions with the hopes of being the winner. 

Caution should be their watch word..

Btw, majority of this season's housemate are smart. But Problem is, they don't listen, and even when they listen, they don't comprehend. 

Take last week's payport games for instance. All they had to do was form a square with the tip of the shape pointing downwards. From what I watched, they didn't understand that they had to form a square with the shapes and not fill in the pieces..

Oh brother! 

These housemates are no fun like bisola's season. They need a jolt..you know, like when you use a defibrillator on someone.. 😁 

@Ivyy I'm okay with the new  pairings. My girl should be in that house for another 2 or 3 weeks since her new partner has fans. I have promised her 2000 votes next time she's up for eviction again.  I don't care how boring she is perceived to be. Naija must watch her like that. 

Ksquare was just unfortunate. Dee-one? I was excited when he left, how dare he insult Khloe like that? Angel got lucky this time, except Linda Ikeji pulls in for Ahneeka, he won't be so lucky again. 

4 minutes ago, dequeen said:

@Ivyy I'm okay with the new  pairings. My girl should be in that house for another 2 or 3 weeks since her new partner has fans. I have promised her 2000 votes next time she's up for eviction again.  I don't care how boring she is perceived to be. Naija must watch her like that. 

Ksquare was just unfortunate. Dee-one? I was excited when he left, how dare he insult Khloe like that? Angel got lucky this time, except Linda Ikeji pulls in for Ahneeka, he won't be so lucky again. 

You and Nina. Why do you like her that much? ☺ 

Yeah, Dee one deserved the eviction. He is not a comedian as far as I am concerned. How can you be yabbing people in the name of being a comedian? I was so happy when he left with vandora..😁 

But, Khloe is/was deserving of whatever insult she got from dee one.she cussed kbrule several times too.. How can Khloe call k. Brule's mother a whore? I don't even want to be found near anyone who cusses someone's parent. Like, face the person and leave the person's mother, father, or family out of it..

Doesn't make any sense to me..

Kbrule had no business being in big brother naija. He is too damaged for that. 

@Ivyy Naaaa, me no send Nina.

I am Team Anto. Loving her vibe since day one. The calculations I did when voting ehn, no be here,lol. I thought Rineeka fans would screw her, little did I know they were mostly all talk and not so much vote. 

The Ksquare duo, I always felt they were weak. I knew they would definitely be amongst the first to leave .... Khloe had issues and so did Kbrule, no balance between the two. Do you recall when she told Kbrule if she had a gun she would shoot him? They were both always a disaster waiting to happen. 

Now, I just need Cee-c out of that house. Her vanity irks me. 

Oh, when did you switch from Mina to Anto?

Khloe has issues same as kbrule..They have a very unhealthy love/ hate relationship going on.. 

That's why I knew they were bad for each other from day one. How can two people with issues work together? People like kbrule and Khloe need supportive friends who are their opposite to keep them in check. 

And yeah, ksquare were one weak pair... But I had hoped they would have been evicted than disqualified. 

I always ask, how is cee c a lawyer?she can't make a complete sentence. She stutters through every word, and end whatever she says with 'Do you understand ' how can anyone understand you cee c, how? 

I want cee c out like today. Let's see how it plays out. On the flip side, I'm not God, and I think everyone deserves a chance. 

Hahaha! @Ivyy are you TeamMina?? This one you're pushing them on me. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

I've always been Team Anto o. I voted for #TeamLoto.I remember the first time I watched her (week 1) I told them at home, "This girl is too quiet for this show, she'll leave early but I'll still vote for her even if I know she won't make it." Hahaha! That was before she showed she wasn't going down without a fight.

#TeamMina is now on a splitting vote goals. Lol. Teddy A got a good deal too, to be honest. 

I don't even listen to cc, I don't watch her. I distract everybody when the camera is on her or I start badmouthing her (Forgive me of my sins o lord), lol. Made people start mocking Tobi. Brought disaster upon Lolu. Chic is bad news.

7 hours ago, dequeen said:

Hahaha! @Ivyy are you TeamMina?? This one you're pushing them on me. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

I've always been Team Anto o. I voted for #TeamLoto.I remember the first time I watched her (week 1) I told them at home, "This girl is too quiet for this show, she'll leave early but I'll still vote for her even if I know she won't make it." Hahaha! That was before she showed she wasn't going down without a fight.

#TeamMina is now on a splitting vote goals. Lol. Teddy A got a good deal too, to be honest. 

I don't even listen to cc, I don't watch her. I distract everybody when the camera is on her or I start badmouthing her (Forgive me of my sins o lord), lol. Made people start mocking Tobi. Brought disaster upon Lolu. Chic is bad news.

She is bad bad News. 

Nigerians are very funny people.

So, some people are raising dust over the song DJ waxxy played 'Nigeria jagajaga' by idris abdulkareem. They are saying the DJ shouldn't have played Nigeria jagajaga song on big brother naija. 

Isn't Nigeria jagajaga? :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: