Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

UNBELIEVABLE

henybenson

Sleeping with your mum sucks!, Attracted to your mum, unfathomable. Romantically ko! Anyway to each his or her own. 

:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1: So I really think that people are playing on our liberal hearts.

I don't know why I think this is wrong, like I have no logical reason, I just think that it is wrong.

I know people don't have control over their feelings.. but your own mother is your own mother. Looking at my mother and seeing her as a lover, the anger will kill me before she does lol

Wonderful,  they are both consenting adults, and have every right to express love to whoever they deem fit suitable, regardless the relations.  Anyways they look good together though..

I am having loads of arguments with myself over this. 

Reasons why it's wrong : 

Me : She gave birth to her.

Inner Me : So?

Me : she suckled her as a baby.

Inner me : so?

Me: she changed her napkins and cleaned her bumbum.

Me: The love of a family member is pure, it's unconditional.

Inner me : so if you date a girl (past and future girlfriends) your love is not pure abi?

Me: ****thinking of another logical reason to support my feeling about it being wrong*****

Inner me: I'm waiting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DipBluSae said:

Anyway to each his or her own. 

Why does this word get to me? Like it irritates me sometimes. No offence to you Blu.

Very very very very Disturbing Information. 

I see mothers as gods.. Your mother is supposed to be your sanctuary, that place you keep pristine.

It's just like having sex in the church. Even if you were having a moment of madness and decided to do that, chances are you'd feel bad afterwards.Except you are a heathen or Atheist.

I don't know how she pulled it off, I think her mother started abusing her at an early age, hence the poor baby grew up to see mama as the only person that could touch her in the way she liked and was used to. You know, same way victims of kidnapping develop Stockholm syndrome for their abductors.

I don't think I am in a position to decide what's morally right or wrong, but this right here? Tsk, tsk. 

1 hour ago, RayBlac said:

Why does this word get to me? Like it irritates me sometimes. No offence to you Blu.

People have a right to live their life as they choose. It's called basic human right. Can't take that away from anyone Ray

18 hours ago, dequeen said:

I am having loads of arguments with myself over this. 

Reasons why it's wrong : 

Me : She gave birth to her.

Inner Me : So?

Me : she suckled her as a baby.

Me: she changed her napkins and cleaned her bumbum.

Me: The love of a family member is pure, it's unconditional.

Inner me : so if you date a girl (past and future girlfriends) your love is not pure abi?

Me: ****thinking of another logical reason to support my feeling about it being wrong*****

Inner me: I'm waiting.

Lol. The eww factor?

Like how the f***k can anyone even think of f***king her mother?! Eww 

The truth is there's no any logical reason not to engage in such relationship aside the inbreeding thing which has been avoided since they are same sex.

OMG! How are there even people defending this? Its disgusting! Its appalling! How can you even? She's her mother for heavens sake!

This world is turning into mush. Its okay to practice incest but not necrophelia or bestiality? I mean after all its their life, to each his own, they are expressing love.

A line needs to be drawn somewhere on this love expressing thing abeg.

PS is there a bias here because they are both women? Because I sure as hell know if it was a dad and a daughter ya'll be calling him a randy prick.

• Like 1

'How can the universe be this bizarre?' I ask everytime I come across an unimaginable story.  But Heck! We are living in the era where things hitherto considered impossible are becoming possible. The same psychosexual situation that brings about bestiality, pedophilia, the Jocasta complex is capable of just any kind of sexual relations. I mean,  I even read some years ago that a woman got married to a tree due to her helpless  love for trees. 

As much as this is repulsive, I'm not surprised 

• Like 1

Shes her mother, so what?!  Everyone have the right to decide already for themselves what is right and wrong,  base on a combination of principle,  compassion and social influences, and as for religious folks,  by guildence  of an "omnipotent figure".  Our morals codes are dependent on these factors, which are exhibited individually.  

while some are guided by the experiences of  their own principles and social influences, others are guided differently too by this factors. We do not all have the same principles or social influences and would have a significant diverse outlook, and possibly we react differently to circumstances all thanks to these factors. 

Just because your principles and social influences/compassion are different from other persons doesn't make yours morally superior, or right.   

My point?   to some persons homosexuality is appalling and disgusting because heck it's against what is perceived as right which is  = man and woman phenomenon, to others incest is more disgusting because of the flawed genetic implications, but are these sexual relations wrong as stipulated by the system?  Or is it because of a system that had nursed a predisgested notion of what should be right or wrong?

And how would you  involve necrophilia or bestiality in this equation, eh? Do necrophilia or bestiality cause harm to the parties involved? Yes. Do homosexuality and incest cause harm to the parties involved ? Nope,  the former cause "harm" indirectly or directly to the parties involves,( go do your research)  and there are no consent whatsoever given, or are there?  but is it the same with homosexuality or incest? 

See,  In far,  northern nigeria and some places in China incest is actively practiced,  which is a way of life there while some part of easten/southern Nigerian and even in some of the western world it's frown upon and not practiced ,  but does it make persons of the supposed regions morally upright and better than the other?  Nope. 

I think,  if we are  less judgemental and let people express love to a "consenting"  party however they deem fit,  without harming anybody or themselves in the process. The world would be a better place for us all. 

Live and let's live. 

• Like 2

According to my Hausa friends,  they would say 'Dogoturenchi' Too much unnecessary grammar..

Much Ado about Nada. LMAO!

@Hawken corpses and animals can't give consent. So that's rape.

And yes, I see your point, I would have been enraged if it was a dad and his daughter. I have men issues, lol. Too many stories of "dads" outrightly raping their underaged and aged girls and other people's underaged and aged girls. 

@scarlet , You forgot to mention in Bible times also. They only married their relatives. And in Game of thrones also , you gotta add GOT too. By the way, that lady that married a tree, a tree can't give consent.

I am for consenting relationships, friendships and sexships. 

@Ivyy !!!! I have missed you!!! You have been lost in BBN poshuwing Ahneeka and Anto. **sad**

I've missed you too pumpkin.. ☺ 

BBN has been holding me down like whaaat? 😁 I have dropped Ahnekka oo! Looking for a new love interest. 

13 minutes ago, dequeen said:

@scarlet, You forgot to mention in Bible times also. They only married their relatives. And in Game of thrones also , you gotta add GOT too. By the way, that lady that married a tree, a tree can't give consent.

I am for consenting relationships, friendships and sexships.

Tank you for your open-mindedness, it takes an intelligent mind to comprehend my post. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

I've missed you too pumpkin.. ☺ 

BBN has been holding me down like whaaat? 😁 I have dropped Ahnekka oo! Looking for a new love interest. 

Vendora  has almost the same body build as Ahnekka if it's about the body sha. But I'll drop money to see Ahnekka and Anto  run things together. ***running***

5 minutes ago, dequeen said:

Vendora  has almost the same body build as Ahnekka if it's about the body sha. But I'll drop money to see Ahnekka and Anto  run things together. ***running***

Nah.. It's never about the body for me.. Always about the personality. I was drawn to Ahnekka cos of the the way she talks.i saw her as a good conversationalist..but I don't like her laid back style. So I took several steps backwards.. 😁 

Anto is just there..