Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Masturbating

dequeen

I was really tempted to put this up anonymously but what the heck....

I feel really vile after touching myself. Like I will pour salt into my bathing water, burn incense , feel depressed , pray and apologise to God, I will bath with almost boiling water, like I want the water so hot that it melts away the filth. 

I do not feel this way when I sleep with a lady. Strings or no strings attached. 

This vile feeling, I used to feel it when I slept with a guy in the past. I remember I once dated a guy for 6months, we were in the same area, we saw everyday, we had sex only 3 times :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:. I used to cry after having sex with a guy. I thought it was because I was insulting my Christian upbringing. I felt vile, defiled.....

I love myself. Why I feel vile for bringing myself to orgasm is beyond me. Help me please. Have you ever gone through this phase? Have you felt this way before? Do you feel the same way? Is there something I can do to change it? I'm no longer finding this thing funny. 

The first time I opened up to a lady about it, she said it was cause I'm still young. I've given it more time , a few more years, still same thing.

• Like 1

It's actually common to feel bad after masturbation. Lots of people do. It could be due to the myth out there that masturbation is a sin, dirty, unhealthy or something to be embarrassed about. On the contrary, it's a healthy sexual practice. 

To avoid such vile feeling, try to think of something pleasant instead. Try to picture you and your girlfriend making out, anything pleasing, the mind blowing orgasm you just achieved. Focus on the pleasure it's gives. Eventually you'd get rid of such vile feeling. 

I use to feel same too until I started focusing more on the pleasure and less and less about the negative myths surrounding it. 

• Like 2

• Moderators

I am not familiar with this feeling but just as Gimbs has pointed out, I think it's more psychological than anything else...

Solution: do it more often and slowly your conscience would give way and quit on you. Lol.

On a serious note, use your words of affirmations to counter the effects of those unwanted thoughts and beliefs you have plastered on your mind. Slowly but surely and you will begin to form new patterns of thinking which will ultimately translate into new a new mindset about the experience. 

I salute your boldness for putting this up. Way to go!

PS - with all this guilt, why haven't I ever seen you at confession? :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:

No, I’ve never been through this phase and never felt that way. 

I think you just need to get out of your head and convince your self that it’s perfectly fine to masturbate. Our bodies were made to feel pleasure and with or without a partner, it is perfectly okay to give yourself an orgasm. I hope it works out for you and yes as Kimi said, try it more often.

2 hours ago, kimi said:

I am not familiar with this feeling but just as Gimbs has pointed out, I think it's more psychological than anything else...

Solution: do it more often and slowly your conscience would give way and quit on you. Lol.

On a serious note, use your words of affirmations to counter the effects of those unwanted thoughts and beliefs you have plastered on your mind. Slowly but surely and you will begin to form new patterns of thinking which will ultimately translate into new a new mindset about the experience. 

I salute your boldness for putting this up. Way to go!

PS - with all this guilt, why haven't I ever seen you at confession? :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:

I'm sure you are gonna see her at confession now that she's supposed to do it more often lol😅

• Moderators
6 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

I'm sure you are gonna see her at confession now that she's supposed to do it more often lol😅

Hahahahaha... I bet. 

Masturbation is the cheapest unseen and risk free way of releasing sexual urges. It doesn't spread stds,  nor does it break heart. It's harmless,  and releases a hormone(oxytocin $ endorphins) that makes you feel so relaxed,  if something is harmless and also beneficial, then it is a good thing☺, why feel guilt ridden about it?  To top it all,  masturbation was never condemned in the Bible,  despite the fact that it was definitely happening. (  look up teachings of pst Chris on the subject,  it'd enlighten you more) 

Although, it's very okay for young people from a religious background like you me, to fall into the "guilt thing"  that comes along with the act, simply because we have been forbidden to have sexual intercourse,  but nature must always find a way to release, and which is plainly understandable for young religious people. 

And "that's okay" please don't blame yourself over it,  you would do more harm than good. Everyone is addicted to one thing or the other,  and only way to not feel vile,  is to get involved in a relationship, and have as much sex as you can get when ever the urges crawls in,  and you'd be able to get over the vile, asides that nothing else would. 

Aaaaawwwwwww..... Thank you all ladies!! This is why I missed everyone of you. The support is amazing. 

I will put all your suggestions to work. Masturbating more will be very painful at first because my conscience is so strong but I'll try it all and give feedback. Thankyou Ladies! Greatly appreciated. 

• 5 months later...

On 2/9/2018 at 7:59 PM, dequeen said:

Aaaaawwwwwww..... Thank you all ladies!! This is why I missed everyone of you. The support is amazing. 

I will put all your suggestions to work. Masturbating more will be very painful at first because my conscience is so strong but I'll try it all and give feedback. Thankyou Ladies! Greatly appreciated. 

So.... Tell us, how's it going now? 

Did it get better? I hope it did though ...