Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Are You A Crier?

kimi

• Moderators

I have heard and read that sometimes, emotions get so intense that people cry during love making or afterwards.

Have you ever cried during sex (tears of joy o) Lol. Or do you think you have potential to cry. 😁

I think this is one romantic lol

For example: two people in love were about to kiss and one of them who is perhaps happy or in pain lets out a tear as their lips touched..  This I think I can do..

Crying during sex is not romantic to me I see it as they might be in pain instead. How painful can kissing someone you don't have feelings for be, compare to someone you are sleeping with. I would pity someone who cries during love making and stop..

Lol, I remember my ex used to cry after each orgasm and it made be feel some kinda pride. Apparently of all the men she has dated I am and still is the only one who have ever given her an orgasm. #A round of applause please......... 😂😂

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

Lol, I remember my ex used to cry after each orgasm and it made be feel some kinda pride. Apparently of all the men she has dated I am and still is the only one who have ever given her an orgasm. #A round of applause please......... 😂😂

Hahahahaha 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 atewó ati ariwo 😁

More power to your elblow:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: 

I used to cry once once with my ex.

Not bawling, catarrh flowing, red eyes crying o. Just tears flowing down my eyes as I cum and realise that she did always make me feel special. The mofo will just kiss my tears and say "that good uh?" 

Lol. She was a conceited and egoistic somebody but I still love her. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

Now... to answer my own question:

I've never cried before. Lol. I do however like the idea. Lol. I think it is rather cute! 😁

So... for the right girl, I think I will make the effort to. Hahaha :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

😆😆

Never cried. Never will.

But I've had someone cry after sex before.. It was very unsettling. The first time it happened I ignored it, 2nd time I ignored it. But the 3rd time I was like nahhh, please stop. She said she couldn't, the intensiity, the feelings, etc etc. Anyway, by the time she got used to the bomb sex, she stopped crying.

Later she even had the temerity to say "remember when you used to make me come so hard I cried"?. I was just there like " what are you na trying to say Madam 😒😒😒".

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

😆😆

Never cried. Never will.

But I've had someone cry after sex before.. It was very unsettling. The first time it happened I ignored it, 2nd time I ignored it. But the 3rd time I was like nahhh, please stop. She said she couldn't, the intensiity, the feelings, etc etc. Anyway, by the time she got used to the bomb sex, she stopped crying.

Later she even had the temerity to say "remember when you used to make me come so hard I cried"?. I was just there like " what are you na trying to say Madam 😒😒😒".

Errr... 

She was simply telling you to get back on the horse, so to speak..🙈🙊🙈

☺ 

3 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Errr... 

She was simply telling you to get back on the horse, so to speak..🙈🙊🙈

☺ 

In the words of Sam Smith "too much of a good thing, won't be good for long". I insist that's what happened there 😆

On 2/14/2018 at 7:40 PM, Hawken said:

😆😆

Never cried. Never will.

"...let's get back to the good times".loool.

I don't think I could cry though, but I guess to each his own.😂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would rather let the lucky woman find out herself,don't want to go about airing our emotional laundry in public places now!do we?😛😉