Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Brands or Not?

kimi

• Moderators

Hey Ladies,

Would you consider yourself one who is into brands and would rather pay a little extra to get that designer item?

Or are you one who simply can't be bothered because paying premium for another's name is just not your cup of tea.

Like Hawken, Gadgets, yes. Clothes, shoes and accessories, not so much. I don’t like standing out, so, I tend to shy away from brands. Sometimes though, I come across that piece that speaks to my personality and I just wait until it’s on sale to buy. Why pay more when I can always get them on sale?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, frendz said:

Like Hawken, Gadgets, yes. Clothes, shoes and accessories, not so much. I don’t like standing out, so, I tend to shy away from brands. Sometimes though, I come across that piece that speaks to my personality and I just wait until it’s on sale to buy. Why pay more when I can always get them on sale?

Hahahahaha

Cheapskate.. 

Just kidding :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

10 hours ago, Hawken said:

I'm only into brand where watches, electronics and gadgets are concerned. As for clothing, i buy what looks and feels comfortable to me.

Thank you for this. This is soooo me. 

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, Damiee said:

I think I’m kind of into brands. Particularly partial to some gadget and fashion brands. I’ll buy it if I can afford it. 

Hahaha. Don't be so apologetic. I'm just like this. A girl after my own heart:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

I love brands. Lol. I'm also a minimalist. Less is more... Will rather one solid brand than 50 random shoes etc... 

I think I'm here and there with the brands. 

Generally, I like premium but it doesn't have to be in the high end league (Gucci's, Bottega,etc) with gadgets if I can afford it . Yes

The only things I generally really splurge on, skin care!! I'm mad obsesssed with it. So in the past, I have paid a ridiculous sum to get something I like formy skin. 

4 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahaha. Don't be so apologetic. I'm just like this. A girl after my own heart:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

I love brands. Lol. I'm also a minimalist. Less is more... Will rather one solid brand than 50 random shoes etc... 

Lol! I was going for humility, looks like I missed. Hi5 fellow brand lover :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Damiee said:

Lol! I was going for humility, looks like I missed. Hi5 fellow brand lover :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Hahahaha. Hi5 right back. I am not into gadgets like some people *coughs*

• 9 months later...