Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Stud or Femme??

sweetlady

• Administrators

Why must I choose between being a stud or a femme, I consider myself a little of both, but I have several friends who are studs who don't like the fact that I refuse to define myself as either or. The way I dress depends on the way I feel, so why must I choose?

• Administrators

You only need to be true to one person and thats you. No matter what you choose there will always be people who judge and give advice. Personally I can be attracted to studs or femmes, and many women have that tomboy edge thats really sexy. So keep doing you, and believe me your going to shine.

Guest ms_stealurgurl

i am a lil bit of both too, like to chill out in my most relaxed clothing. i wanna say that i 75% fem, i feel my sexiest when i am femmed out. I think its pretty awesome that we ladies can choose to dress the way we feel and i think the girls like the mix.

• 1 year later...

hmmmm, am a bit of both. both i enjoy the Femme more, except if my partner is more femme than me. As for my attraction, both too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i am not sure. i dnt knw wc one i am really, but if my bootcut jeans and loafers and a tee shirt and face cap mean im a stud, then i am but... i also adore my make up and frillss and laces...does that mean i am a femme? ***shrgs... gues i am both but i dont feel like a stud even in my studyish getup.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...