Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

First Impressions CountS!

Prisca

• Administrators

Let us know your first impressions of the site ... all feedback good or bad is welcomed icon_smile.gif

Hi,

Well I'm really glad I discovered this site, it's been hard trying to find an online forum for lesbians and at last I've found a good one! I can see myself spending a lot of time here :)

I know some people dislike the fact that it's fairly quiet but I quite like that cause it's kinda like a minature community where you can make friends, but not too quiet to get a reply :)

My first impression is that there were only three of you before i joined up. That takes our number to four. I know some like minds i will encourage to sign up. This promises to be something good. By the way, i am in abuja.

• Administrators

@

ewele glad u mention we were just three when u joined , as u can see we are really progressing , under three weeks we already have almost 200 member, i assure u if we all participate we will grow better within the next month , am happy u babes are here .

am glad to join this community cuz i have been looking for a site and babes lest rock the world cus we rock the world....... B) B) :rolleyes::rolleyes: ;) ;) thanks for having a site like this and nw i feel relaxed

@

ewele glad u mention we were just three when u joined , as u can see we are really progressing , under three weeks we already have almost 200 member, i assure u if we all participate we will grow better within the next month , am happy u babes are here .

Hi Prisca,

I am glad to be here. I like your courage in creating this forum, but i am being careful. I like w rehat i can see of you but remember reading you saying you were in a relationship and wont do another. I will feel free to contact you via here when i am in Lagos. If you find yourself in Abuja please do get in touch. Ewele

• 9 months later...
hotpussy82

My first impression when I came across this site was that,finally I hve gotten my heart desire,no more heart breaks anymore for me,cos I will get a good r/ship I have been dreamin of in this site.I found out that is quite different from what I hve seen. Just keep it up.

• Administrators

Good to hear that someone is happy .girls we can all make this place a better place for us all

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

i like it here everyone sounds nice smart and polite... but from a newbies point of view, i noticed not much interactions... or maybe its too early to say... but generally its a nice gathering ladies