Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Keep this site alive!

kirstyn

Hallo,

Am Carah and i would sincerely want to implore the admin of this site to keep it alive. My suggestion is that certain forums in the site should be updated with social news, articles gossips on celebrity, music, social issues etc. that way, people will not just drop in to look for a partner and disappear. Make it a normal site where lesbians can also share general infor. This should be started by the admin and others can follow. You created the site, give it life and let the members follow suit. So far, this is the only real and direct les site and keeping it dull is very discouraging. puleeeeesseee!!!! give it life!cool.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

How abt creating a real chat room with real life chat time where members only can log in and chat then you can invite someone to private chat simply clicking on the name. E.g of such site is prodigits.co.uk

Messenger is too slow. Thanks

They are protecting our identity. I hear some celebs are here so it won't be good if they get known cause they are scared of jail and blackmail.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...