Rome and Juliet

Fingersmith (The book is so sensual)

Tipping The Velvet

The Gymnast

Loving Annabelle

Red Door

Fire (Indian Movie)

Bound (The sex scene, hot)

Lost And Delirious (sad, I love movies with perfect endings)

DEBS

I Can’t Think Straight

Desert Hearts

The Incredibly True Adventure Of Two Girls In Love

A Perfect Ending

• Moderators

Don't like d movie bound, it was boring to me. D movie high art was even worse

Omg, how can you not like Bound? The sex scene alone ... :)/> High Art was painful to watch, but if you think that is bad, try watching Cynara, talk about a terrible movie.

I enjoyed watching Elena Undone.

What? We are never going to the movies together. There was nothing original about that movie, except the fact lesbians kiss alot.

• Upvote 1
  • Administrators

Omg, how can you not like Bound? The sex scene alone ... :)/>/> High Art was painful to watch, but if you think that is bad, try watching Cynara, talk about a terrible movie.

What? We are never going to the movies together. There was nothing original about that movie, except the fact lesbians kiss alot.

Lol...maybe that was what i liked... :D :D

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Whr do I download dez movies frm?

The links to some movies are on other topics in the "Lesbian movies" forum. When I find more links I will post it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Kyss Mig

Rome and Juliet

Tipping The Velvet

The Gymnast

Loving Annabelle

Red Door

Fire (Indian Movie)

DEBS

I Can’t Think Straight

Desert Hearts

A Perfect Ending

U've seen Fingersmith! Neva thot! So interesting! Was jst lucky to av watched it. Ws surprised to see it amongst a collection of action movies. Kept it like a treasure in a box. Lol its still der. Bin looking fr a movie of its kind. Neva found. (Dnt like its ending thoh).

• Moderators

U've seen Fingersmith! Neva thot! So interesting! Was jst lucky to av watched it. Ws surprised to see it amongst a collection of action movies. Kept it like a treasure in a box. Lol its still der. Bin looking fr a movie of its kind eva since. Neva found. (Dnt like its ending thoh).

I have the book and the movie. The ending was awesome, one of the best endings I've ever seen/ read. What is better than?

"When I kissed her, she shook. I remembered what it was, then, to make her shake by kissing her; and began to shake, too. I had been ill. I thought I might faint! We moved apart. She put her hand against her heart. She had still held the paper. Now it fluttered to the floor. I stooped and caught it up and smoothed the creases from it.‘

What does it say?’ I said, when I had.

She said, ‘It is filled with all the words for how I want you . . . Look.’

She took up the lamp. The room had got darker, the rain still beat against the glass. But she led me to the fire and made me sit, and sat beside me. Her silk skirts rose in a rush, then sank. She put the lamp upon the floor, spread the paper flat; and began to show me the words she had written, one by one." :)/>

That was how the book ended, and I think the movie tried to portray that too but the words though.

[Rily!I'm nt aware der ws a letter. Dats so sensual].

There ws a plot twist at d end of d movie, which ws quite shocking. And I cldnt say for sure Maud loved Sue. Watching her being whisked away into d madhouse like dat. Why dd she double cross her dat way? Sue obviously had fallen for her. Wanted to tel her d truth. Bt she worried more abt d mockery she'd endure if it eva got out dat she ws in luv wit a girl.

Maud's passion was fierce, real, until it wasnt. A woman who had a strong, almost volcanic sexuality dat had remained hidden fr years until d right partner came along. (and I cld relate to dat). Bt after madhouse, she became to me a woman whose only game ws to explore her sexuality n escape frm her sodding uncle. Was wondering wat wld happen next after madhouse bt dat ws it.

Since ders a letter n more dan I watched, I'd av to download n watch again. And if I had d book, wld choose to read only 10 pages per day so dat i don't finish reading on time.

Yes, she rily dd shake first time she kissed her. And she cald her a 'Pearl'.

• Moderators

[Rily!I'm nt aware der ws a letter. Dats so sensual].

There ws a plot twist at d end of d movie, which ws quite shocking. And I cldnt say for sure Maud loved Sue. Watching her being whisked away into d madhouse like dat. Why dd she double cross her dat way? Sue obviously had fallen for her. Wanted to tel her d truth. Bt she worried more abt d mockery she'd endure if it eva got out dat she ws in luv wit a girl.

Maud's passion was fierce, real, until it wasnt. A woman who had a strong, almost volcanic sexuality dat had remained hidden fr years until d right partner came along. (and I cld relate to dat). Bt after madhouse, she became to me a woman whose only game ws to explore her sexuality n escape frm her sodding uncle. Was wondering wat wld happen next after madhouse bt dat ws it.

Since ders a letter n more dan I watched, I'd av to download n watch again. And if I had d book, wld choose to read only 10 pages per day so dat i don't finish reading on time.

Yes, she rily dd shake first time she kissed her. And she cald her a 'Pearl'.

Its not a letter, it is what happens when they finally meet again at the end. That's not the end of the movie o. There are many plots and twist. Sue was also double crossing Maud. You probably only saw the first parts, Maud's side of the story is on the second part.

• 3 months later...

Kyss Mig

Rome and Juliet

Tipping The Velvet

The Gymnast

Loving Annabelle

Red Door

Fire (Indian Movie)

DEBS

I Can’t Think Straight

Desert Hearts

A Perfect Ending

In the order in which i love the movies :- I can't think straight,Kyss Mig,A perfect Ending,Lost and Delirious,Loving Annabelle,The Gymnast,DEBS

• 2 months later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZDZpGHrpZ4

comment if seen any and which u love best

When Night is Falling is the BEST! I lived in Toronto and during pride week they would have late night lgbt movies on showtime. I remember I snuck down stairs with the volume so low I had to have my head close to the tv. :rolleyes: I was kid and scared to death I would be found it. Love that movie to death to this day.

Fire was another good one wish they had good love scenes and Shabana Azmi was amazing ;)