Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I Just Need someone to Love

Incredible

Just like the song writer said "Loneliness is always looking for a friend". Its so hard to tell who is real and who is not..I think I fell in love with someone in this site but unfortunately l must have lost her cos she is so discreet and never gave me her num and probably her subscription has expired cos all my messages were crossed.however, l need someone l could love and who love me in return..someone l could find true friendship in.,its not all about sex.let's build a true friendship bound by Love.I don't mind having friends anywhere across the world but ABUJA would be most preferrable.Thanks so much

i know that feeling...it would soon pass. nowadays the girls i meet are the wild ones with no intention to love and care.

Just like the song writer said "Loneliness is always looking for a friend". Its so hard to tell who is real and who is not..I think I fell in love with someone in this site but unfortunately l must have lost her cos she is so discreet and never gave me her num and probably her subscription has expired cos all my messages were crossed.however, l need someone l could love and who love me in return..someone l could find true friendship in.,its not all about sex.let's build a true friendship bound by Love.I don't mind having friends anywhere across the world but ABUJA would be most preferrable.Thanks so much

I could love you,believe me when I say that.Lady

Ok

Hello,am new in Lagos,I stay in Lekki and I need a friend to love and who will love me in return,who will be there for me,bcos am very lonely and needs somebody around me,this is my

Hey cute,I can relate to what you re goin through. Please I wud really like to get your pin and contact,I wanna introduce u to one of my single friend in abj. She's a tomboy and really cool,she's seriously searching too. If u care pls drop a contact,every one deserves to be loved. But don't be too desperate so u don't fall into wrong hands okay,tkia dear.

i know that feeling...it would soon pass. nowadays the girls i meet are the wild ones with no intention to love and care.

thanks for the cheer up.i really needed that.thanks

Am in d same situation with u. Itz sad tho;( Take care of u, everytin will be fine.

yea i believe everything will be fine soon ..thanks dear

i can be that friend u are looking for and i also want u to love me in return here is my pin

will add u....thanks for the extended hand of friendship..really appreciate.

Hello,am new in Lagos,I stay in Lekki and I need a friend to love and who will love me in return,who will be there for me,bcos am very lonely and needs somebody around me,this is my no

will try nd give u a call.thanks ...

Hey cute,I can relate to what you re goin through. Please I wud really like to get your pin and contact,I wanna introduce u to one of my single friend in abj. She's a tomboy and really cool,she's seriously searching too. If u care pls drop a contact,every one deserves to be loved. But don't be too desperate so u don't fall into wrong hands okay,tkia dear.

really appreciate ur concern. will send u an email.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Why were dey all hitting on her on the thread, when PM is there for them to slide in? I hope she found someone sha.

Seriously though, is it advisable to date because of loneliness? I'd feel bad if I was just someone's hobby sha

Why were dey all hitting on her on the thread, when PM is there for them to slide in? I hope she found someone sha.

Seriously though, is it advisable to date because of loneliness? I'd feel bad if I was just someone's hobby sha

Yea, sucks when a relationship is formed from that place. My favorite definition of a relationship is from Osho who says a relationship is about two alone people who are so happy in their aloneness coming together to share their aloneness with each other.

• Moderators

Mehn! Cute is a sharp girl! See how she got the ladies tripping! Damn! Fairy! Hawken! We cannot come and carry last in this place o! :D

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Is that so? Brilliant Hawken, absolutely brilliant! You know how girls be tripping when you're totally not available *wink* irma gonna get meself sorted!

Dope strategy Fairy don't you think?! We announce it here that we are married ;) ...the next thing we know, ladies be fighting to sit on our laps! Working so far for our girl Hawken! Hahahaha #scammer :P

Lol.... Awon detailers I hail o

Seriously though today's harmattan shows that this December is not for unnecessary smiles, hence injured lips.