Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Ladies! i need your help

channel

Ladies I nid ur help on dis one. My gf and I have been dating for 7 months now. I really love dis girl and av done all I could to be faithful to her. D problem I have with her is dat anytime we have a little misunderstanding she begins to say hurtful words to me dat I can't even dream of saying to her, and I have cried bucket full of tears.

Few days ago, she stopped picking my calls and wen she managed to pick she told me not to disturb her. I was perplexed, av been texting and calling but she's not responding. What do I do now? Is she tired of d relatnship? Pls I need answers

Ladies I nid ur help on dis one. My gf and I have been dating for 7 months now. I really love dis girl and av done all I could to be faithful to her. D problem I have with her is dat anytime we have a little misunderstanding she begins to say hurtful words to me dat I can't even dream of saying to her, and I have cried bucket full of tears.

Few days ago, she stopped picking my calls and wen she managed to pick she told me not to disturb her. I was perplexed, av been texting and calling but she's not responding. What do I do now? Is she tired of d relatnship? Pls I need answers

I think you should give her a little time without calling her, say 3days minimum and a week maximum, I bet she would call you or atleast be expecting your call and when she finally calls you or you call her,tell her you wanna know where you stand with her or you could ask to meet with her to talk things over,let me know how it goes.

hello fantasy i think u ve to give her some space and stop calling or send text to her for now and see if she ll call u or text u.

• 1 month later...