Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

married lesbians

simple

How did you get to lesbianism??? We were talking about adultery? But if you want to go there fine. I personally, have never heard of people going to jail for adultery. You keep jumping from one thing to another. First, it was cheating, then killing and now is lesbianism...

I see you are enjoying this comments better than I.... Good night

Dear Chocolate, please save ur self the stress, she's nt worth it. Some pple are so annoying. Ignore her; u knw, pple like dat 're best ignored... not all words 're being answered.

Candluv, u are right. I thought abt commenting too but I guess I would jst prolong d issue.

@chocolate, am wit u on dis jare, bt d best solution its to just ignore.

Candluv, u are right. I thought abt commenting too but I guess I would jst prolong d issue.

@chocolate, am wit u on dis jare, bt d best solution its to just ignore.

Hold ur peace gurl. Trust me, there is nothing commenting on okay? Chill....

@Honeybee u need to understand one thing...yes cheating is cheating..adultery likewise stealing,lying nd every other thing that is condemned In the Bible..but who are we to Judge...Married or Single we all have our feelings. Have you ever come across the * let him without sin be the first to cast a stone* in the World of LGBT ...L stands for Lesbians..G stands for Gays..B stands for Bisexual..T stnds for Transexual...its one community..so let's stand as that one community that we stand for..no discrimination.. No hatred. No Malice..and let's not make this Lil community we have here a personal ish...let's support one another nd stop criticizing..Let God judge us all....

LOL...y'all went in on Honeybee...

Cut d girl some slack peeps.

Don't you think she deserves what she got or even more?? Check out her comments.... telling me I would cheat on my gf?? (Meanwhile I dated my ex gf for almost 4 yrs without cheating on her). Do u knw it took me alot.... not to respond on those words? Bcos I consider those so rude....

I cheated on my hubby bcos i wasn't straight, i am a pure lesbian, i wasn't suppose to marry him( tho he didn't force me either). We all knw cheating is wrong there is no excuse for that but then we 're all human, besides, I never asked for her opinion.... on top of that lecturing me on self control, responsible n wat wat wat.... that was so annoying. But u knw wat I do when pple like her tries to annoy me with their rude words?? I'll simple ignore them otherwise, she won't like what she gets.... trust me.

bunch of girla with no morals or discipline... Mtcheew thats why ppl will never take lesbians serious, u guys always sink so low. my prayer for u guys supporting it is when u find someone u trully love I pray they cheat on u. when u get married I pray u get cheated on. and since most od u will end up with guys may he bring diseases like aida to the house. mayb when u suffer due to another person's lack of self discipline you will understand how wrong cheating is. this is my last comment here.

I want a forum where I can find real lez, mk friends with lez that have been in a relationship for years. girls with principles, simple was obviously crazy for recommending this site to me. no wonder she left, lez in naija will always be immoral. cos of ur stupid mentality. u all should have a nice day, and candy for ur own good try to be responsible if nt for ur self do it for ur kids.

chocolat from all ur post immorality stinks around u so u are a lost cost.

• Moderators

I am going to put my Admin hat on now. Please can we stop with the personal insults. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and I am sure we can get our points across without the insults. You know yourselves, stop it!

• Administrators

Don't you think she deserves what she got or even more?? Check out her comments.... telling me I would cheat on my gf?? (Meanwhile I dated my ex gf for almost 4 yrs without cheating on her). Do u knw it took me alot.... not to respond on those words? Bcos I consider those so rude....

I cheated on my hubby bcos i wasn't straight, i am a pure lesbian, i wasn't suppose to marry him( tho he didn't force me either). We all knw cheating is wrong there is no excuse for that but then we 're all human, besides, I never asked for her opinion.... on top of that lecturing me on self control, responsible n wat wat wat.... that was so annoying. But u knw wat I do when pple like her tries to annoy me with their rude words?? I'll simple ignore them otherwise, she won't like what she gets.... trust me.

I respect that, but she is entitled to her opinion though.

• Administrators

I am not saying she wasn't rude and insultive, all i am saying is, she is entitled to her opinion.

• 2 years later...

@simple, Most lesbians get married cos there feel it's a necessity. Remember we ain't in America where lesbianism is legalised.We are africans and every african lady is expected to be under a man irrespective of ur sexual orientation or societal status.

As for cheating with a fellow woman wen married,i advice you not to talk too much or judge anyone until you get married then you will understand better.

Remember,once a lesbian,always a lesbian.