Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

married lesbians

simple

• Moderators

***xxxxxxxchocolate,ah ah u are not even the girl I talked abt her dad cheating sef. I only asked u if it wud be ur business if ur friend was ur sister. Why were then ranting and making so much noise

And whatz ur stress with what celebrities do for money. I am trying to point out the fact that even with the pressure they are not married. And theirs is worst cos they live a public life. Mehn thats ow u said the reason lesbians cheat is because of money. u just have the idea that everyone can do anytin for money.

Infact some of these celebrities are very responsible,yet u think m the one judging.

Fyi, atleast the lesbians I know dnt cheat cos of money except u mean bisexuals.

I don't understand the post, cheating is a human thing, not a bisexual thing. Sleeping with someone for money has nothing to do with sexuality. Sexuality is all about attraction, who are attracted to, not necessarily who you can have sex with. There are gay men that sleep with women, lesbian women that sleep with men, straight women that sleep with women and so on.

• Downvote 1

The ish is that people don't view lesbianism as a cheating factor. To them it's fine "as long as it isn't another man."

I dnt judge married women who date others, but it's still cheating in my opinion. Marriage means no other PERSON but ur husband; not "no other MAN but ur husband"

I don't understand the post, cheating is a human thing, not a bisexual thing. Sleeping with someone for money has nothing to do with sexuality. Sexuality is all about attraction, who are attracted to, not necessarily who you can have sex with. There are gay men that sleep with women, lesbian women that sleep with men, straight women that sleep with women and so on.

She said in the post about homophobia that the reason lesbian flirt was because of poverty and money. People cheat for various reasons, but lesbians dat I know do not flirt because of money. I was only correcting the statement abt money being the main reason for lesbians to be promiscuous,I wasn't giving out reasons for cheating.

Its mostly bisexuals that go about looking for a so called sugar mummy or daddy

• Administrators

She said in the post about homophobia that the reason lesbian flirt was because of poverty and money. People cheat for various reasons, but lesbians dat I know do not flirt because of money. I was only correcting the statement abt money being the main reason for lesbians to be promiscuous,I wasn't giving out reasons for cheating.

Its mostly bisexuals that go about looking for a so called sugar mummy or daddy

Right. Lesbians don't flirt because of poverty and money. Lesbians, Gays, Straight(Just Like Everyone Else) etc flirt for various reasons not just poverty and money.

@ simple, you need to get your facts straight before directing any comment towards me. I find it very insulting that you are questioning my morals. Yesterday it was my siblings, today my father or someone else.Am sure tomorrow, you will begin to question my character,Faith, values and principles just because I see things in a different way. I am warning you to reframe from using my FAMILY or anyone else in your comments. But if you continued to use my love ones in your comments, I will have to do the same towards you. Trust me, it WILL NOT be nice.

What I said about Nigeria is true, it is a proven FACT, that Nigeria is one of the poorest country in the world. It is also a proven FACT that because of poverty and the situations of the country, some people now sells themselves short for financial gains.

Every person (career women) I know, married or single always give their partner money for one reason or the other. Is nothing wrong with helping your partner out, but when someone is constantly asking for money for one thing or the other, it begins to look like the relationship is now a business arrangements atleast to me. Because every time you see that person you must give them money for their so called needs.

I must say NOT all women are these way.There are few good women out there but there are some who are Gold diggers looking to make it and live the good life at someone else expense.

@ simple, you need to get your facts straight before directing any comment towards me. I find it very insulting that you are questioning my morals. Yesterday it was my siblings, today my father or someone else.Am sure tomorrow, you will begin to question my character,Faith, values and principles just because I see things in a different way. I am warning you to reframe from using my FAMILY or anyone else in your comments. But if you continued to use my love ones in your comments, I will have to do the same towards you. Trust me, it WILL NOT be nice.

What I said about Nigeria is true, it is a proven FACT, that Nigeria is one of the poorest country in the world. It is also a proven FACT that because of poverty and the situations of the country, some people now sells themselves short for financial gains.

Every person (career women) I know, married or single always give their partner money for one reason or the other. Is nothing wrong with helping your partner out, but when someone is constantly asking for money for one thing or the other, it begins to look like the relationship is now a business arrangements atleast to me. Because every time you see that person you must give them money for their so called needs.

I must say NOT all women are these way.There are few good women out there but there are some who are Gold diggers looking to make it and live the good life at someone else expense.

What fact didn't I get right?

Stop derailing this topic,I'm talking about married lesbian. All these things ur talking about no concern my argument.

It all comes down to morals,no amount of poverty can make me steal for example. Except u are a potential thief. Ppl that go about sleeping around for money with the excuse of poverty are just lazy people and potential prostitutes,they are so many things one can do to get money.

I agree sha that some ppl are gold diggers,but I don't have a problem with always giving my babe money o. So long as the money keeps on coming,its meant to be spent.

Any way I wnt use ur pa or siblings for illustrations again,but stick to the topic.

• 1 month later...

Ladies, we don't need all the insults and hot arguments- lets behave maturedly, pls! Afterall,it's a free world. We are all free to choose whom we wanna be,diff people do diff things or take diff decisions for diff reasons. We all know wht we want out of life, and it's left to us as individuals to fashion out how best we can get that which we want out of life and be HAPPY! the keyword is HAPPINESS!

And note, there's really no hard and fast rule to all of these issues because whateva wks for you may or may not wk for others. What matters is not what others think of YOU but what YOU think of YOURSELF,BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT YOU AND WIL NEVER BE! YOU UNDERSTAND YOURSELF BETTER THAN ANYBODY WIL EVER DO!THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY IS "YOU".WE SHOULD ALL DO THAT WHICH WE INDIVIDUALLY CONSIDER AS THE PATH TO OUR HAPPINESS,ALWAYS - IRRESPECTIVE OF OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINION!

Just came across this topic.interesting...

I am going to share a little of my ordeal/dilemma with you. I believe its for God alone to judge...

I 'l start by saying that I am a married lesbian with kids. I married earlier, at age of 20/21 not too early thou. But then I was not certain who I am really, I knew I liked girls alot, could remember then in my SS class, there was this girl NG by name. she sits next to me n we were fond of each other, any day she didn't came to school, I won't be myself, it 'l be as if somtin was missing in me. On holidays, she 'll either came to my house or I went to hers n on few occasions we 'll hold hands, smooch each other noting really much then but just being around her and seeing her evry day makes my day n makes me happy too....

So when I got married in my first yr in school, at first I wasnt ready getting married then ( jst lyk any oda young girl I wishd to have fun, experiment In skul talk abt marriage later) but my family, n I luv my mum so much n she has this habit of waking u up in the middle of nite when she thinks you are nt doing sometin ryt, so that nite she woked me up, said alot of tins wit tears, I cn't stand tears... I gave up n got married to my hubby who immediately got me a big apartment Bcos he visits evry weekend.... fastforwd, he gave me more than I needed but I was not fulfilled I knw somtin was missing in my life, I was not happy, I neva enjoyd sex wit him despite the fact that he was pro (I remember seeking medical advice thinking somtin was wronge wit me) it was lyk dat until 5yrs into the marriege, I met this lady she gave me 5 yrs gap. What really attracted me to her was her dress sense and fragrance, I like ladies that dresses well and I am a perfume freak. So when she started coming to my office on her way to work and return... am a vry shy type but I am nt afread to show or express my feelings. I told her I liked her perf She also said she loved mine so one tin leads to another we fall in love.

Our first kiss Waoh!! That evening I droped her off to her house.... it was magical and I our first love making hmmmmm it was heavenly like neva before. I was enjoying evry bit of our rlshp and my marital life way suffering I didnt care, if I were asked to choose then ofcos I'd choose her over my hubby.... I guess this sound ridiculous but thats the truth. At a time my conscience startd condemning me and I felt bad that I was cheating on my hubby (i am a faithful type) so I decided to quit with my gf, I avoided her by all means, deleted her text mssge witout reading it, rejects her calls but her pictures was still there esp in my cars, she used to drive my car, mostly when we are going out and the RnB we were always playing was bringing her memories back, i was going thru hell but I was determined to let it go... on the evening of the 5th day she came straight to my house n met my hubby who has seen her on severly occasions but wasn't aware what was going on between us. I was surprised when she entered my room n startd kissing me witout a word, my hubby almost caught... Gosh!! It took me divine power to stop her, she started crying,No! tears again, not from her..... that was how we came back again and this time it really effected my marriage... that 'll be a story for another day. We are seprated too... a story for another day too....

So now is somone judging me, because of who I am? Didn't I tried my best to make it right?

Wow, I can definitely understand. I am not married, however I have friends who are and i know about their struggles to stay straight and faithful to their spouses. We all have our battles and it is not for me or anyone to judge your personal decisions or sexuality.

Just came across this topic.interesting...

I am going to share a little of my ordeal/dilemma with you. I believe its for God alone to judge...

I 'l start by saying that I am a married lesbian with kids. I married earlier, at age of 20/21 not too early thou. But then I was not certain who I am really, I knew I liked girls alot, could remember then in my SS class, there was this girl NG by name. she sits next to me n we were fond of each other, any day she didn't came to school, I won't be myself, it 'l be as if somtin was missing in me. On holidays, she 'll either came to my house or I went to hers n on few occasions we 'll hold hands, smooch each other noting really much then but just being around her and seeing her evry day makes my day n makes me happy too....

So when I got married in my first yr in school, at first I wasnt ready getting married then ( jst lyk any oda young girl I wishd to have fun, experiment In skul talk abt marriage later) but my family, n I luv my mum so much n she has this habit of waking u up in the middle of nite when she thinks you are nt doing sometin ryt, so that nite she woked me up, said alot of tins wit tears, I cn't stand tears... I gave up n got married to my hubby who immediately got me a big apartment Bcos he visits evry weekend.... fastforwd, he gave me more than I needed but I was not fulfilled I knw somtin was missing in my life, I was not happy, I neva enjoyd sex wit him despite the fact that he was pro (I remember seeking medical advice thinking somtin was wronge wit me) it was lyk dat until 5yrs into the marriege, I met this lady she gave me 5 yrs gap. What really attracted me to her was her dress sense and fragrance, I like ladies that dresses well and I am a perfume freak. So when she started coming to my office on her way to work and return... am a vry shy type but I am nt afread to show or express my feelings. I told her I liked her perf She also said she loved mine so one tin leads to another we fall in love.

Our first kiss Waoh!! That evening I droped her off to her house.... it was magical and I our first love making hmmmmm it was heavenly like neva before. I was enjoying evry bit of our rlshp and my marital life way suffering I didnt care, if I were asked to choose then ofcos I'd choose her over my hubby.... I guess this sound ridiculous but thats the truth. At a time my conscience startd condemning me and I felt bad that I was cheating on my hubby (i am a faithful type) so I decided to quit with my gf, I avoided her by all means, deleted her text mssge witout reading it, rejects her calls but her pictures was still there esp in my cars, she used to drive my car, mostly when we are going out and the RnB we were always playing was bringing her memories back, i was going thru hell but I was determined to let it go... on the evening of the 5th day she came straight to my house n met my hubby who has seen her on severly occasions but wasn't aware what was going on between us. I was surprised when she entered my room n startd kissing me witout a word, my hubby almost caught... Gosh!! It took me divine power to stop her, she started crying,No! tears again, not from her..... that was how we came back again and this time it really effected my marriage... that 'll be a story for another day. We are seprated too... a story for another day too....

So now is somone judging me, because of who I am? Didn't I tried my best to make it right?

Whenever you ready, please share with the group why the relationship ended. Perhaps, a member or two may be in the same situation and need help

Wow, I can definitely understand. I am not married, however I have friends who are and i know about their struggles to stay straight and faithful to their spouses. We all have our battles and it is not for me or anyone to judge your personal decisions or sexuality.

Thank u for understanding. It wasn't easy... I swear!!!

Whenever you ready, please share with the group why the relationship ended. Perhaps, a member or two may be in the same situation and need help

Sure, I 'll .......

cheating is wrong, adultery is worse. if u had stopped communication when u noticed the girl was a lez you guys would not have gone that far. the man dint force u to marry him did he? I have been cheated on and I know how it felt, the other party doesn't deserve it. there is no excuse for adultery no matter how you paint it, meaning if u were dating a girl and you meet another girl that tickles your fancy you would cheat on your gf. there is something called self control and discipline, no one has the right to judge u but plss dnt make it sound like you had no choice . we all do

cheating is wrong, adultery is worse. if u had stopped communication when u noticed the girl was a lez you guys would not have gone that far. the man dint force u to marry him did he? I have been cheated on and I know how it felt, the other party doesn't deserve it. there is no excuse for adultery no matter how you paint it, meaning if u were dating a girl and you meet another girl that tickles your fancy you would cheat on your gf. there is something called self control and discipline, no one has the right to judge u but plss dnt make it sound like you had no choice . we all do

WTF... comments like this annoys me. We all knows cheating is wrong and she definitely don't need a lecture from you. Besides, what gives you the right to judge/lecture people about adultery? This is the problem with some Nigerians, always act like they are holyer than thou.

This forum is for people to share their experiences/issues, news, employment, advice. It is not for us (members) to reindeer abuse or rude comment.

We all are entitled of our opinions, please be mindful of what you send out. We all want members to be active but when you pass out unnecessary judgement and criticized the action/ decisions, It makes it hard for people to be honest and truthful about themselves or whatever they going thru.

WTF... comments like this annoys me. We all knows cheating is wrong and she definitely don't need a lecture from you. Besides, what gives you the right to judge/lecture people about adultery? This is the problem with some Nigerians, always act like they are holyer than thou.

This forum is for people to share their experiences/issues, news, employment, advice. It is not for us (members) to reindeer abuse or rude comment.

We all are entitled of our opinions, please be mindful of what you send out. We all want members to be active but when you pass out unnecessary judgement and criticized the action/ decisions, It makes it hard for people to be honest and truthful about themselves or whatever they going thru.

lol judging by your previous comments here I get why you are pained. so cs u dont wanna lose members anything goes, too cheap dnt u think? about the judgement thing guess u didn't understand my post. take a chill pill,goodnyt

m entitled to my opinion like you said.

@ honeybee. Lady, you really don't know me. I have no reason to be pissed or (pained) in your word. I find it annoying when people like you forget that we all humans and we all want to be happy. Infact, we all deserve to be life. Do you know how many LGBTQ members(married or single) who are deep in the closet because they don't want to be judge. This is an open site, we suppose to encourage members and issue non- judgemental comment. Some people can't be free in their various community but the should be themselves online.

P.S. This not about loosing members, honestly I could care less, because I don't own the site. This is about your rude comment. Just because you were cheated on does not give you the right to tell someone what's right or wrong in your own opinion.

@ honeybee. Lady, you really don't know me. I have no reason to be pissed or (pained) in your word. I find it annoying when people like you forget that we all humans and we all want to be happy. Infact, we all deserve to be life. Do you know how many LGBTQ members(married or single) who are deep in the closet because they don't want to be judge. This is an open site, we suppose to encourage members and issue non- judgemental comment. Some people can't be free in their various community but the should be themselves online.

P.S. This not about loosing members, honestly I could care less, because I don't own the site. This is about your rude comment. Just because you were cheated on does not give you the right to tell someone what's right or wrong in your own opinion.

rude? because I dint pat her back for cheating sorry adultery? chocolate I can understand where u are coming from so to an extent I get ur point but no one should make cheating look okay.

anyone with good morals will know its not, you can be free all u want but I will always call a spade a spade. if u wanna be free to say things without comments then get a diary or something, cheating is wrong. period!

we are all entitled to our opinions stop getting pained over mine

rude? because I dint pat her back for cheating sorry adultery? chocolate I can understand where u are coming from so to an extent I get ur point but no one should make cheating look okay.

anyone with good morals will know its not, you can be free all u want but I will always call a spade a spade. if u wanna be free to say things without comments then get a diary or something, cheating is wrong. period!

we are all entitled to our opinions stop getting pained over mine

This back and forward comments is beginning to irritated me. However, since you want to tangle, be my guess.

I didn't asked you to pat her back but you shouldn't have been too judgmental. We all know cheating is wrong and we also know lieing is wrong. Am sure you've lied in the past. Haven't you???

All I am saying is be mindful of the comments you send out. No one wants to be judge neither do you. Like I stated before, people can't be themselves in their various community, they least they can do is be themselves online. When you criticized people of the action just because they want to be happy you send the wrong message. Beside No one is GOD, let him alone be the judge period.

This back and forward comments is beginning to irritated me. However, since you want to tangle, be my guess.

I didn't asked you to pat her back but you shouldn't have been too judgmental. We all know cheating is wrong and we also know lieing is wrong. Am sure you've lied in the past. Haven't you???

All I am saying is be mindful of the comments you send out. No one wants to be judge neither do you. Like I stated before, people can't be themselves in their various community, they least they can do is be themselves online. When you criticized people of the action just because they want to be happy you send the wrong message. Beside No one is GOD, let him alone be the judge period.

so if I come here and write I killed my mum no one is allowed to say its wrong? coool

and comparing cheating to lying, lol.

I will write whatever I want to write, its my phone and my data not urs.

goodnyt

so if I come here and write I killed my mum no one is allowed to say its wrong? coool

and comparing cheating to lying, lol.

I will write whatever I want to write, its my phone and my data not urs.

goodnyt

SMFH, I cannot believe you used killing your mother as instance. Killing your mother or whoever is a crime. A capital offence for that matter... so if you said on this site you killed someone, best believe, someone will report you to the law.

Is clear to me, you didn't get me point but you don't have to.. You can type whatsoever you pleased, but if it is offensive... Best believe, I will attached my comments beside it.

hahahaha so I should report you to the police then, after all lesbianism is a crime in Nigeria. .

Besides who told u adultery is not a crime?

lol @attached comments, looking forward to it.

and u dnt mean offensive u mean diff from ur opinion, ur a bigot u knw. just cause I view things differently u want to break ur neck

hahahaha so I should report you to the police then, after all lesbianism is a crime in Nigeria. .

Besides who told u adultery is not a crime?

lol @attached comments, looking forward to it.

and u dnt mean offensive u mean diff from ur opinion, ur a bigot u knw. just cause I view things differently u want to break ur neck

How did you get to lesbianism??? We were talking about adultery? But if you want to go there fine. I personally, have never heard of people going to jail for adultery. You keep jumping from one thing to another. First, it was cheating, then killing and now is lesbianism...

I see you are enjoying this comments better than I.... Good night

• Upvote 1

Wat!!! Who the hell 're u lecturing me on wat is wrong n wat is worse hun??

Ok! Lecturer, go on lecture me more on self control n discipline since u knw it all?

Please if u dnt 've somtin meaningful to say, I suggest u shut ur trap Gosh!!

Wat!!! Who the hell 're u lecturing me on wat is wrong n wat is worse hun??

Ok! Lecturer, go on lecture me more on self control n discipline since u knw it all?

Please if u dnt 've somtin meaningful to say, I suggest u shut ur trap Gosh!!

lol