Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

cheating

chocolat

• Administrators

Still at ur place? Are u guys Friends with benefits? Kinda hard for me to move on with an ex hanging around,ow are u coping?

I don't know,sometimes I feel like calling quits bt she does most things ryt.

Nope we are not friends with benefits o. If i see her the "benefits" part disappears..LOL.

I am coping just fine and i am waiting for her to leave. I don't want to ask her to leave just

yet...am just nice like dt...lol. Well if it works for u..dts fine.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FlyJ

• simple

• chocolat

• moresko

• Moderators

Nope we are not friends with benefits o. If i see her the "benefits" part disappears..LOL.

I am coping just fine and i am waiting for her to leave. I don't want to ask her to leave just

yet...am just nice like dt...lol. Well if it works for u..dts fine.

I hope you sleep with a gun, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Most lesbians are cheats by nature...but if I catch her, I would kill her. It depends on how committed we are to each other

"By nature"? Cheating is a human thing, not a lesbian thing. Killing is a bit extreme, if someone cheats on you, that obviously shows that your happiness is not a priority to them, so just dump them.

"By nature"? Cheating is a human thing, not a lesbian thing. Killing is a bit extreme, if someone cheats on you, that obviously shows that your happiness is not a priority to them, so just dump them.

So True

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

"By nature"? Cheating is a human thing, not a lesbian thing. Killing is a bit extreme, if someone cheats on you, that obviouslyshows that your happiness is not a priority to them, so just dump them.

True that.

• 8 months later...

* Probably everyone knows that cheating is wrong. Anytime someone has an affair there’s a danger that it will ruin their relationship,even long relationship.But this doesn’t stop the majority of people.To me people cheat for these reasons :

=> Problems in relationship,relationship unhappiness caused by being in miserable relationships that you can’t get out of,financial problems,my fave,lack of commitment to the relationship,dramatic change in priorities

=> Lack of intimacy & Poor communication

=> Sexual dissatisfaction

=> Craving variety or something different

=> Looking for adventure

=> Boredom

=> Revenge or payback

=> Mid-life crisis

=> The end of "love story"

=> Long separation and loneliness

* No, Never been in a relationship with someone I don't love,and when I'm in love,I stay committed to the person and the relationship

* None

* I can't base my relationship on sex,Never have i ever

* Yea sure,lol..but trust me,I don't have extreme needs,My relationship is based on contentment

* Yea,I'm willing to talk to my partner about it,just cause I am sex satisfied does not mean I have to assume my partner is,In fact,I like to talk about the sexual experience with my partner after every sex session..so if there's anything she wants me to do and I'm not doing,I am willing to learn,watch videos on YouTube sef,anything for my baby

* And if there's anything in particular that i want to be done to me,why not..I'll show her for sure

Simp's ,why all this long gist, you too cheat. STOP cheating, it wouldn't help you.

Lol, you're so troublesome

Ladies, Please answer this questions I've posed on honesty.

1. Why do people cheat in a relationship?

***. Have you ever cheated on your mate and why did you do it

***.Did your mate find out, you cheated or did you just confessed

4. What percentage of your relationship is based on sex

5. If the sex is horrible, would you tell your mate that he or she is not meeting up with your needs.

6. Are you willing to be honest to your mate on how to satisfied your needs.

7. Are you willing to teach them if needed?

Lets keep this conversation engaging and base on honesty.

* I'm not sure why people cheat

* Yes, Greed and Lust

* Yeah

* 40%

* Yes

* Yes

* Yes

Mehn its better to live in the wilderness than to live with a nagging woman o. Kai

I can't stand nagging, I will just run away from you.

Most lesbians are cheats by nature...but if I catch her, I would kill her. It depends on how committed we are to each other

You will cool off in Jail

@flyj lol tu es drôle ;-), but Suavity wants 2 knw naw...i'm curious abt pple's idea of nagging :-| ... For example , if u don't like a particular thing ur partner does, u discuss wit her,she promises 2 adjust, but keeps repeating over n over again, u kip telling her, she kips forgetting, u kip complaining. Meanwhile,u just doing all these to make ur relationship work..... Abeg wud dis be tagged as NAGGING?... ..

@flyj lol tu es drôle ;-), but Suavity wants 2 knw naw...i'm curious abt pple's idea of nagging :-| ... For example , if u don't like a particular thing ur partner does, u discuss wit her,she promises 2 adjust, but keeps repeating over n over again, u kip telling her, she kips forgetting, u kip complaining. Meanwhile,u just doing all these to make ur relationship work..... Abeg wud dis be tagged as NAGGING?... ..

Yes it wld be..as everything is overated now.