Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

cheating

chocolat

@ Minini tell us joor! :-PThe topic remains the same! @ Irish thanks 4 clearing up the air on that, 4 those who hv the energy 2 kip sweating themselves... Lol..%-) ..personally, i wud give u an opportunity 2 be reasonable just once, if u loose dat chance then 'boo hoo' ! Just show urself 2 the closest exit out of my life.. Cheating Simply means u don't deserve me. SOLDIER GO! SOLDIER COME!..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FlyJ

• simple

• chocolat

• moresko

Yeah,cheating is a human thing,but these days most lesbians have turned it into a lifestyle. It's like it's something that would get them an award. If you aren't content with your lady or have irreconcilable differences,get the hell out of the relationship and go do your philandering instead of shagging some chic and offering some dumb ass explanation... O tan

Yeah,cheating is a human thing,but these days most lesbians have turned it into a lifestyle. It's like it's something that would get them an award. If you aren't content with your lady or have irreconcilable differences,get the hell out of the relationship and go do your philandering instead of shagging some chic and offering some dumb ass explanation... O tan

Lol @ o tan #word

• Moderators

Lol, so true; I've heard many of them. I believe the "I was drunk" excuse is the dumbest excuse ever, followed by "it was mistake", like they tripped and fell face first into p**sy

• Administrators

Lol, so true; I've heard many of them. I believe the "I was drunk" excuse is the dumbest excuse ever, followed by "it was mistake", like they tripped and fell face first into p**sy

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

Wow...

Any form of violence to women/children upsets me. I don't watch certain movies because of it (e.g. Slave themed movies and the worst of them being 'the girl with the dragon tatoo') I fumed up and almost threw the remote control angrily but for restraint.

That said, if I ever came close to raising my hand against another woman, i'd exit that relationship. Cannot be healthy and I must have stopped loving her.

Cheating? Well, I don't like drama. If you're going to give me drama, it's only a matter of time before that stifles the 'love' and I walk. I think myself too highly to police my partner about. I do not waste my time with suspicion either. I believe we are two adults and that we both understand that the basis of any relationship is trust.

If you cheat (and I find out or you happen to be in confession mode and spill.LOL.) I won't as much as argue with you. I'm the more quiet type when hurt. I would cut-off. You won't like me very much. I cut-off with precision.

Wow...

Any form of violence to women/children upsets me. I don't watch certain movies because of it (e.g. Slave themed movies and the worst of them being 'the girl with the dragon tatoo') I fumed up and almost threw the remote control angrily but for restraint.

That said, if I ever came close to raising my hand against another woman, i'd exit that relationship. Cannot be healthy and I must have stopped loving her.

Cheating? Well, I don't like drama. If you're going to give me drama, it's only a matter of time before that stifles the 'love' and I walk. I think myself too highly to police my partner about. I do not waste my time with suspicion either. I believe we are two adults and that we both understand that the basis of any relationship is trust.

If you cheat (and I find out or you happen to be in confession mode and spill.LOL.) I won't as much as argue with you. I'm the more quiet type when hurt. I would cut-off. You won't like me very much. I cut-off with precision.

I know a person like you. People that can cut a person off to the extent that the person will start doubting their existence.

Seriously, it depends on how much I'm into the person. To some people I can honestly not be bothered, to some yea it hurts but I won't even bother throwing shades. I am too attractive to start chasing an errant somebody.