Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

cheating

chocolat

Ladies, Please answer this questions I've posed on honesty.

1. Why do people cheat in a relationship?

***. Have you ever cheated on your mate and why did you do it

***.Did your mate find out, you cheated or did you just confessed

4. What percentage of your relationship is based on sex

5. If the sex is horrible, would you tell your mate that he or she is not meeting up with your needs.

6. Are you willing to be honest to your mate on how to satisfied your needs.

7. Are you willing to teach them if needed?

Lets keep this conversation engaging and base on honesty.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FlyJ

• simple

• chocolat

• moresko

• Moderators

5. If the sex is horrible, would you tell your mate that he or she is not meeting up with your needs.

My policy concerning cheating is, if you are going to cheat let me know so we can break up. It is not by force that you have to be with me, and vice versa. It is not a mistake because you didn't fall, and land with your head in her p**sy.

Personally, I think people cheat because they want to. Almost no one has been "forced" to cheat. I don't know if I have been cheated on, and I don't ask because I am not one of those girls running about trying to prevent their partners from cheating. If someone want to cheat on me, they are going to do it; it is not my job to try to stop them but the relationship is over.

If the sex is horrible, I would let my partner know. Sex in relationships is about knowing each others wants and needs, so I am willing to learn and teach. In my last relationship, it took me a while to realize that my gf was into and wanted kink. I learnt that by talking to her, and listening to her. Horrible sex isn't going to make me cheat, if I feel my needs are not being met, and we've tried to everything, we end it.

I noticed you didn't answer any of your questions.

• Administrators

1) I don't know if i have a clear definition of why people cheat, but i do know that the need to have something "More" or "New" drives the action.

2) Hmm, i have cheated once and it was just "Lust" plus circumstances beyond my control.

***) No my partner didn't find out.

4) Tough question but i will say 40-50%.

5) I definitely will because i believe in communication during sex and after sex.

6) Definitely.

7) Definitely.

@ moresko and Flyj, Thanks for your comments. I apologize for not posting my Answers this mornings. However, I will post it tonight when I get home. I must confessed that I was carried away with other conversation going on the site. Please dear with me ladies.

1. I think lack of attention,lust,nagging,payback,for the fun of it and distance can make one cheat.

***. Yes I have, she kept on nagging and pushing me to the wall. Checking my msgs,reading my chats and accusing me of cheating even when I did not. When she is angry she says hurtful things to me and I get sad,so they was this girl that I wud run to and I started falling for her.

***. I confessed. I don't know how to lie or hide things.

4. It used to be 70 o,but this year I would say 20.

5. I don't let my gf touch me,she only rides on me. Sometimes its painful buh I dnt bother telling her.

6. Yes

7.No

• Administrators

1. I think lack of attention,lust,nagging,payback,for the fun of it and distance can make one cheat.

***. Yes I have, she kept on nagging and pushing me to the wall. Checking my msgs,reading my chats and accusing me of cheating even when I did not. When she is angry she says hurtful things to me and I get sad,so they was this girl that I wud run to and I started falling for her.

***. I confessed. I don't know how to lie or hide things.

4. It used to be 70 o,but this year I would say 20.

5. I don't let my gf touch me,she only rides on me. Sometimes its painful buh I dnt bother telling her.

6. Yes

7.No

I can relate to this for sure.

• Administrators

Mehn its better to live in the wilderness than to live with a nagging woman o. Kai

I agree. Just like a tortuous road through the mountains.

• Administrators

@flyj @simple

I don't envy both of us, never being a nagger but I have heard tales.

Better hearing tales than experiencing it.

@flyj ***xxxxxxxsimple

I don't envy both of us, never being a nagger but I have heard tales.

There's nothing dre to envy o,she is the only chick I have ever hit. If I'm quiet wahala,if I talk wahala,if I decide to leave the house for her wahala. She wud stand in front of the door or dress up to follow me to where ever I'm going,lol it wasn't funny.

• Administrators

There's nothing dre to envy o,she is the only chick I have ever hit. If I'm quiet wahala,if I talk wahala,if I decide to leave the house for her wahala. She wud stand in front of the door or dress up to follow me to where ever I'm going,lol it wasn't funny.

Wow! Seems like we have similar stories. Very scary experience it was for me considering that i am a quiet person.

I was castigated over nothing ; I try to explain, but doesn't change the situation.

It was like hell to say the least.

Wow! Seems like we have similar stories. Very scary experience it was for me considering that i am a quiet person.

I was castigated over nothing ; I try to explain, but doesn't change the situation.

It was like hell to say the least.

Hehehehe hope we dint date the same woman,lol.

The worst part is being accused of sometin u dint do and not being able to explain,it was like she picked on anything I say and use it against me so I learnt to just keep quiet. The experience taught me a lot though. Are you guys still together?

• Administrators

Hehehehe hope we dint date the same woman,lol.

The worst part is being accused of sometin u dint do and not being able to explain,it was like she picked on anything I say and use it against me so I learnt to just keep quiet. The experience taught me a lot though. Are you guys still together?

Haha i don't think so. The possibility of that happening is 0%.

Jeez but our stories are similar.

The thing i find annoying the most is being accused of something that never happened and no explanation

makes sense. The person just assumes and works on their assumption. Then you become scared doing anything

because you do not know what will piss them off. Haha mine was terrible too cos she was violent. She used

to hit and all. Long story short. We are no more together. How about you?

Ladies, I will like to apologize for the late respond on my post and keeping you girls waiting on my Answers.

I have cheated in some but not ALL my relationship. Am not sure why people cheats but in my case, I was not getting they physical and emotional connection that I needed. I was also young and dump back then.

***.Yes, my partner found out and asked me to stop, Which I agreed and I had every intention to stop. However, I've developed a strong feelings for her so it was not easy to just walk away. Plus, the sex was great. That was the end of my first failed relationship.

4. Am not sure what percentage should be based on sex but intimacy is very important to a healthy relationship.

5. I've had good sex and bad sex. To be honest, I did not say anything about it. I guess part of it is because I did not know how they would take it, plus I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. So I dealt with it by avoiding sex because I was always frustrated at the end because I didn't cum.

6.knowing what I kn

Ladies, I will like to apologize for the late respond on my post and keeping you girls waiting on my Answers.

I have cheated in some but not ALL my relationship.

***. Am not sure why people cheats but in my case, I was not getting they physical and emotional connection that I needed. I was also young and dump back then.

***.Yes, my partner found out and asked me to stop, Which I agreed and I had every intention to stop. However, I've developed a strong feelings for her at that point so it was not easy to just walk away. Plus, the sex was great. That was the end of my first failed relationship.

4. Am not sure what percentage should be based on sex but intimacy is very important in a healthy relationship.

5. I've had good sex and bad sex. To be honest, I did not say anything about it. I guess part of it was because I did not know how they would react to it, plus I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. So I dealt with it by avoiding sex because I was always frustrated at the end because I didn't cum.

6.knowing what i know now, i will definitely express my self if my needs are not being mate. I guess maturity comes with age...lol

7. I will like to believe that I will teach my partner if she doesnt know what she's doing. But I hope and pray she's a pro in that department.

Please disregard the 1st post.

@ FlyJ, Are you sure it was just once you cheated.. lol just kidding.

@ simple, So you are blaming your girl for your infidelity... interesting....

***. If your relationship is that bad, why are you still in it?

***. If your girl is abusive and degrading, you deserve better. No one should go through HELL in the name of relationship.

4. Why don't you let your girl touch you??

5. How does your girl feel about not pleasuring you? Some women loves to please and if you are not allowing her to experience that, she may be doing it somewhere else.

6. If your method of sex is painful, why engaged in it and most importantly why don't you express that to her.

7. Why NO to the last question and why do you prefer NOT to be touched.

P.S I mean NO disrespect in my line of questions. Infact, you are not obligated to answer any of my questions. If is too sensitive I totally understand.

Haha i don't think so. The possibility of that happening is 0%.

Jeez but our stories are similar.

The thing i find annoying the most is being accused of something that never happened and no explanation

makes sense. The person just assumes and works on their assumption. Then you become scared doing anything

because you do not know what will piss them off. Haha mine was terrible too cos she was violent. She used

to hit and all. Long story short. We are no more together. How about you?

Damn, reading this ur story eh. Are u really sure we dint date the same girl. Like its just too similar on a serious note. Well,we are still together o.

***. If your girl is abusive and degrading, you deserve better. No one should go through HELL in the name of relationship.

5. How does your girl feel about not pleasuring you? Some women loves to please and if you are not allowing her to experience that, she may be doing it somewhere else.

6. If your method of sex is painful, why engaged in it and most importantly why don't you express that to her.

P.S I mean NO disrespect in my line of questions. Infact, you are not obligated to answer any of my questions. If is too sensitive I totally understand.

1. No,I'm not blaming my gal. No one can take a man that don't want to be taken,but I was pushed to go out. And that was my reason for cheating, but the blame is on the both of us.

***. Its simple. I love her.

***. Uh uh,she was abusive but never degrading. Infact we were both abusive to each other. I went through that hell because I love her and she loves me,and in this time its very difficult to see a girl that loves u unconditionally.

Also,I am not perfect and I have my own flaws. If I decide to run away from a relationship just because of a challenge then i will never have a serious relationship. I decided to stay and change her and it worked for me.

4. Ever heard of a stone(d)-butch? Well that's just my thing,I don't derive pleasure in being touched. I derive pleasure in satisfying my lady instead. I get irritated when someone tries to touch me.

5. That's why she rides on me, she understands and has never complained about it. Lol,my gf can never cheat on me. I trust her.

6. My method of sex isn't painful,I said the riding can be painful sometimes. She's tries her best to make me enjoy it,m not gonna hurt her feeling by telling her I don't.

7. The highest I can do is talk to u about it,I'm not gonna start showing you how to do it. I don't have that strength jor,its just sex.

• Administrators

LOL...HAHA yes just once...lol...one time and dts all

• Administrators

Damn, reading this ur story eh. Are u really sure we dint date the same girl. Like its just too similar on a serious note. Well,we are still together o.

Haha no its not the same girl. LOL...still together?? Jeez she must be doing something right then.

I just can't live that life anymore mehn. I can't live like am in jail or protective custody.

Am so done with it for good though she is still at my place.

Haha no its not the same girl. LOL...still together?? Jeez she must be doing something right then.

I just can't live that life anymore mehn. I can't live like am in jail or protective custody.

Am so done with it for good though she is still at my place.

Still at ur place? Are u guys Friends with benefits? Kinda hard for me to move on with an ex hanging around,ow are u coping?

I don't know,sometimes I feel like calling quits bt she does most things ryt.