5 Random Things About You

moresko

5 hours ago, Chilee said:

Na Dem!ย 

This (bolded) is what a zaddy would say.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

10 hours ago, Mimy said:

1. I love my cigarette super slim with very low nicotine and tar

2. I don't dilute my chocolate flavored vodka with coke or any other juice. I prefer my spirit raw and strongย 

3. I'm very easy to fall for.ย 

4. I blaspheme a lot ๐Ÿคฆ (I'm not proud of this. All the girls I've been with and currently with, are all theists. They all hate that about me)

5. I look really naive and innocent even though I'm far from that. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

P. S Boobs! Of course I live for those pretties. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

Hardcore๐Ÿ˜ 'Raw and strong'.ย  I envy you.. I always dilute with Pepsi.ย 

19 hours ago, Mimy said:

P. S Boobs! Of course I live for those pretties. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

We knowย ๐Ÿ˜€

12 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Hardcore๐Ÿ˜ 'Raw and strong'.ย  I envy you.. I always dilute with Pepsi.ย 

Lool diluting ruins the taste and its effects. When raw, you'll only need few shots and you're good.ย 

6 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Lool diluting ruins the taste and its effects. When raw, you'll only need few shots and you're good.ย 

You mean "dead" right๐Ÿ˜‚ the last time I took a few shots, I almost passed out.ย 

ย 

25 minutes ago, Chilee said:

You mean "dead" right๐Ÿ˜‚ the last time I took a few shots, I almost passed out.ย 

ย 

Hahahahahah when you're wasted, you're good.ย 

15 hours ago, Mimy said:

If I Take any neat spirit, I can't go past one shot. But if I am diluting, keep em coming. ๐Ÿ˜

Well, till I reach my limit. I have never been drunk and I don't intend to. I always like to be in control.ย 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

If I Take any neat spirit, I can't go past one shot. But if I am diluting, keep em coming. ๐Ÿ˜

Well, till I reach my limit. I have never been drunk and I don't intend to. I always like to be in control.ย 

The trick is not to rush the drink. Each shot should take awhile before another and on. That way you don't get wasted and loose your sense of your environment.ย 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Mimy said:

The trick is not to rush the drink. Each shot should take awhile before another and on. That way you don't get wasted and loose your sense of your environment.ย 

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ. Hahahaha

30 minutes ago, Mimy said:

I usually down my drink. Thing is, I don't like alcohol, but I take it. I can't even explain it.. Sounds weird, I know๐Ÿ˜€ If I should go by your method, that would mean me having to savour the drink, and I can't. I like to take it in quick succession. Just get it over and done with๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I usually down my drink. Thing is, I don't like alcohol, but I take it. I can't even explain it.. Sounds weird, I know๐Ÿ˜€ If I should go by your method, that would mean me having to savour the drink, and I can't. I like to take it in quick succession. Just get it over and done with๐Ÿ˜

In quick succession?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ na WA. Good thing you know your limit sha. Don't try that with undiluted spirit o!ย 

15 hours ago, kimi said:

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ. Hahahaha

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

6 hours ago, Mimy said:

In quick succession?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ na WA. Good thing you know your limit sha. Don't try that with undiluted spirit o!ย 

Yup

• 1 year later...