5 Random Things About You

moresko

- I hate cobwebs

- Not a fan of horror movies or imagery

- crazy about drums

- I love friends to a fault

- I hate negativity, anything is possible and achievable

• Moderators

Love this topic. Where have I been? Ok here goes.

1. I say my last prayers each time I get on the plane, and I get on that sucker pretty regular, so I have said more last prayers than anyone I know. International, I drink before I get in, and stay almost drunk and giddy till I pass out and wake the next morning.

2. I use the "f" word when I get mad, helps me stay sane.

***. I love giving gifts. Gives me a kick.

4. When people write in those extremely abbreviated and bad grammar, I will not read it.

5. I have the kind of ass that is unbelievable, so to show love to it, I don't dress it up with panties, why would I?

Please can we say more? I'm so glad to have a place to talk about all my random sumtin.

Thank God I'm not the only one. I once sent a reply to my sister's email stating "Did not read it, please write in English", she wasn't amused. I could say more but I would just piss people off.

• Haha 1

And more?

- Change ur pic 100 times a day? I knw u like selfies bt pls let it be creative not in d bathroom wit full make up on. U standing infront of a mirror? And, does everyone want to be Miley?..we've seen dat tongue out time n again I am now alarmed by it.If ur name is Abisola pls dnt change it to 'Arhbeesorhlah'.

- A different pick up line will certainly get me hooked! [so I ws hooked on her]. 'Can I av ur pin' bores me right to sleep. Do u av a BB makes me sick.

• Haha 1

• Administrators

And more?

- I may be addicted to dis site.

- Dat silly girl has taken over my head. Hate to miss her.

- I'm out. First thing I do wen I get bak in is unclasp my bra n throw anywhere. Unclad. I jst like to be naked.

- Change ur pic 100 times a day? I knw u like selfies bt pls let it be creative not in d bathroom wit full make up on. U standing infront of a mirror? And, does everyone want to be Miley?..we've seen dat tongue out time n again I am now alarmed by it.If ur name is Abisola pls dnt change it to 'Arhbeesorhlah'.

- A different pick up line will certainly get me hooked! [so I ws hooked on her]. 'Can I av ur pin' bores me right to sleep. Do u av a BB makes me sick.

LWKMD.... HAHA...#Dead.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I don't get the people changing their names tho...Adeola to Hardeolah

• Moderators

And more?

- I may be addicted to dis site.

- Dat silly girl has taken over my head. Hate to miss her.

- I'm out. First thing I do wen I get bak in is unclasp my bra n throw anywhere. Unclad. I jst like to be naked.

I have some nice ones o

- Are you the wind? Because you just blew me away.

- Damn girl, are you sitting on a F5 key cause your ass is refreshing.

Mad skills :-)

I have some nice ones o

Daaaamnnn!! ur on fire Moresko. I bet she cant resist those lines :D/>

• Administrators

I have some nice ones o

Very wack line i tell ya...lol...people fall for that? Jeez!..Creative #SeniorThingz

• Moderators

Very wack line i tell ya...lol...people fall for that? Jeez!

I smell a hater, lol. You're just jealous of my mad skills, girls be tripping over it. I can loan you some if you want :-)

• Moderators

Daaaamnnn!! ur on fire Moresko. I bet she cant resist those lines :D/>/>

Lol, I need bodyguard to protect me when I use my lines...girls be jumping all over me, and there's only one of me :-)

• Moderators

Be tripping over what? Like seriously???LOL...

They be tripping over my mad skills gurl. Saying they want to be wifey, have my babies and s**t, but nobody can hold me down, I have love to spread around the world.

• Administrators

Girl, that don't faze me... i heard tighter lines...ain't no one tripping over "refreshing ass"...You need to get schooled.

I have some nice ones o

Cnt find d folder I saved ur number..someone must av hacked my account.