Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

how will you feel..Act ïf you notice ur bestie havin romantic feelings towards u..?

Abystacy

Boxed. Keep it flowing... Will you go for it and risk ur friendship...or avoid the temptation nd maintain ur friendship.... Lol ...let's hear ur opinion..

• Moderators

This is one of those situations I never want to be in. A part of me would want to go for it, because all great relationships are based on great friendships(and we already have that), but what if it doesn't work out? I could end up losing my best friend.

Sorry... My best friend is a dude....

*awkward answer*

But d first girl I ever liked was a girl that was as close to me as a best friend.

Never told her. She hated me cuz I was bi bt got over it later. We never talk about it nw n I never bring it up.

Bt thinking about it, I dnt see myself going for her if she likes me nw. And my other best friend is more like a sister, so I dnt see her as a "best friend" like that anymore- something deepr.

This is one of those situations I never want to be in. A part of me would want to go for it, because all great relationships are based on great friendships(and we already have that), but what if it doesn't work out? I could end up losing my best friend.

I think about those things too.

Or things could turn out pretty awesome

Maybe or Maybe not...

Are we talking about dating or just sex??

Speaking from experience, it complicated things since it was FWB.

@ Moresko I can identify wit you.. All great relationship re based on true friendship .... Its s very difficult decision cos it cud turn out awesom nf disastrous....so menh lols ...

@ Moresko I can identify wit you.. All great relationship re based on true friendship .... Its s very difficult decision cos it cud turn out awesom nf disastrous....so menh lols ... So I do rather not risk it..

• Moderators

Maybe or Maybe not...

Are we talking about dating or just sex??

Speaking from experience, it complicated things since it was FWB.

I am talking about dating, 'FWB' with a best friend, I don't see that working in any way.

Its a 50% chance for both sides. But the survival of the relationship depends greatly on how ur fend feels. To be clear im talking abt frm friends to relationship not just sex

• 1 month later...

if I feel the same way I will go for it, so I dont start wondering what if.

I believe ur best friend should be ur gf and your gf should be your best friend.

• 1 month later...

Ummm @sexy tgel..wat abt if u go 4 it..and u guys feel same 4 each other den @the end u guys eventually break up..wat will u do??cos den u'v not only lost your girlfriend also ur bestfriend??

I can't date someone that knows everything about me, it won't work.

if she approaches me I will tell her that I have given my life to christ, , lol

@lovebird, I understand u, bt do u know,its best u date ur best friend when it comes to lesbianism, cos its safer nd healthy.. So d world won't knw anytin

@lovebird, I understand u, bt do u know,its best u date ur best friend when it comes to lesbianism, cos its safer nd healthy.. So d world won't knw anytin

personally I feel its safer to have a straight girl as ur best friend cos shes gonna have a boyfriend and so ppl wont really suspect u that u are gay.

but when she is a lez and u both have no bf, and u guys are so close all eyes will be on you.

except u are a bisexual.

about the healthy part, do u mean health wise?

• 3 months later...