Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

i want to meet u, know u and fall in love with u

mifled

I want this to be a forum for us to meet matured persons. Pls if u re immatured dnt come here. No one should talk abt sex here.if u want sex go to other forums or have private conversations. Just want us to meet and talk and those who re going to fall in love, all the best. Pls I will need the help of the administrators here.if anyone talks abt sex and boobs or p**sy. Pls let the person be banned frm this forum. Everyone wants the opportunity to meet a responsible partner and I want same. So u re welcome ladies

• 2 weeks later...

I want this to be a forum for us to meet matured persons. Pls if u re immatured dnt come here. No one should talk abt sex here.if u want sex go to other forums or have private conversations. Just want us to meet and talk and those who re going to fall in love, all the best. Pls I will need the help of the administrators here.if anyone talks abt sex and boobs or p**sy. Pls let the person be banned frm this forum. Everyone wants the opportunity to meet a responsible partner and I want same. So u re welcome ladies

True talk sis.... matured ladies only.....

u can say that again, since I joined this forum l am yet to find a true friend, some are so concern about what u will do to them in bed or what they will do to you in bed.due to this l have zeroed my mind of finding someone honest and true in this site.I just come online update , read interesting updates, comment amd sign out.some ladies are yet to understand that this lifestyle is not strictly about sex, of cos sex would come in but what should be more important is building a real and true friendship.sex only comes as a supplement .how about we ponder over this "if it was all about sex, what makes our lifestyle different from guys who sleep round having fun and dumping or breaking hearts" no difference, we are just like them with boobs

• Moderators

@Cute

I understand (and agree) with what you're saying; and another Admin (FlyJ) and I have talked about it, but I've come to the same conclusion that you have for now. Its really sad, but there is nothing I can do; people have to change their thought process on what they think being a lesbian is.

We have people that have members for over 2 years, but have only made 2 posts (mostly about hooking up) ; but complain that there is no participation. They sign on every week or so, look on the forum (Looking for Friends) for their latest bootycall, go to PM, then sign off. No participation in the forums at all, I have seen it happen so many times.

I have had people complain that requiring members not to put their private information in forums is slowing down their chances of hooking up quickly (no joke). We as Admins are worried about their privacy, and safety but they don't care about that, p**sy is more important than life.

I know this reply is long, but I wanted to explain the mindset I deal with, and let you know that as an Admin I understand. We need members like you, and others to keep participating (even after you find someone), its going to take time, and there will be some frustrations and bruised egos along the way but I know we'll get there.

u can say that again, since I joined this forum l am yet to find a true friend, some are so concern about what u will do to them in bed or what they will do to you in bed.due to this l have zeroed my mind of finding someone honest and true in this site.I just come online update , read interesting updates, comment amd sign out.some ladies are yet to understand that this lifestyle is not strictly about sex, of cos sex would come in but what should be more important is building a real and true friendship.sex only comes as a supplement .how about we ponder over this "if it was all about sex, what makes our lifestyle different from guys who sleep round having fun and dumping or breaking hearts" no difference, we are just like them with boob

So True.....]

• Administrators

u can say that again, since I joined this forum l am yet to find a true friend, some are so concern about what u will do to them in bed or what they will do to you in bed.due to this l have zeroed my mind of finding someone honest and true in this site.I just come online update , read interesting updates, comment amd sign out.some ladies are yet to understand that this lifestyle is not strictly about sex, of cos sex would come in but what should be more important is building a real and true friendship.sex only comes as a supplement .how about we ponder over this "if it was all about sex, what makes our lifestyle different from guys who sleep round having fun and dumping or breaking hearts" no difference, we are just like them with boobs

Well it seems like "SEX" is the keyword for most Nigerian Lesbians which just sucks.Like Moresko said, we have talked about it but there is so much we can do.Besides hooking up ,it is refreshing having a forum more like a community where lesbians can share ideas and talk about things in general.Hooking up should not be the main reason why people join forums.#justsaying..

@Cute

I understand (and agree) with what you're saying; and another Admin (FlyJ) and I have talked about it, but I've come to the same conclusion that you have for now. Its really sad, but there is nothing I can do; people have to change their thought process on what they think being a lesbian is.

We have people that have members for over 2 years, but have only made 2 posts (mostly about hooking up) ; but complain that there is no participation. They sign on every week or so, look on the forum (Looking for Friends) for their latest bootycall, go to PM, then sign off. No participation in the forums at all, I have seen it happen so many times.

I have had people complain that requiring members not to put their private information in forums is slowing down their chances of hooking up quickly (no joke). We as Admins are worried about their privacy, and safety but they don't care about that, p**sy is more important than life.

I know this reply is long, but I wanted to explain the mindset I deal with, and let you know that as an Admin I understand. We need members like you, and others to keep participating (even after you find someone), its going to take time, and there will be some frustrations and bruised egos along the way but I know we'll get there.

thanks for taking your time to put us thru "behind the scene" permit me to use that statment and l really appeciate the encouragement .however I must compliment the good work done by the brains/administrators behind this forum.I must confess its worth giving thumbs up . bravo and cheers to the teams.good work notwithstanding do not relent, still continue to make the forum user friendly as usual. I have a suggestion pls, dont know how this might sound, but I feel we should be extra careful considering how the society doesnt accept this lifestyle, do u think it is safe that non-members have access to viewing this site or is there a way guests can be scrutinzed before they are have access to viewing the forum before validation #just asking#.because aside the usual duties of making sure the forum is user friendly , u also have the duty of ensuring our safety as long as we use and stay in the forum.

• Moderators

thanks for taking your time to put us thru "behind the scene" permit me to use that statment and l really appeciate the encouragement .however I must compliment the good work done by the brains/administrators behind this forum.I must confess its worth giving thumbs up . bravo and cheers to the teams.good work notwithstanding do not relent, still continue to make the forum user friendly as usual. I have a suggestion pls, dont know how this might sound, but I feel we should be extra careful considering how the society doesnt accept this lifestyle, do u think it is safe that non-members have access to viewing this site or is there a way guests can be scrutinzed before they are have access to viewing the forum before validation #just asking#.because aside the usual duties of making sure the forum is user friendly , u also have the duty of ensuring our safety as long as we use and stay in the forum.

Thanks for suggestion, and understanding. Considering the non members, I will look into it, talk to the main admin, and get back to you. I am with you on the privacy and safety issues that is why I get on people when they put information out there. The venting process has greatly improved, there is still more to come :)

Thanks for suggestion, and understanding. Considering the non members, I will look into it, talk to the main admin, and get back to you. I am with you on the privacy and safety issues that is why I get on people when they put information out there. The venting process has greatly improved, there is still more to come :)/>

Thank you very much too for reading .*smiles*

• 2 weeks later...

Tnxx so much for this forum... My aim was getting a partner(not sexmates or pervs)so decided to drop my pin and what did I get in return;girls adding me up and without even bothering about introduction or getting to know me,they start asking for p**sy n boobs pix... To be sincere whenever I get this kind of msg I always feel like a piece of trash and end up deleting them cos dats not what I want... Pls ladies sud stop dis... All I want is true love and someone who will understand me and stick with me.ladies if you need boobs n p**sy pix,search google instead of asking from other ladies and making them feel worthless...

Tnxx so much for this forum... My aim was getting a partner(not sexmates or pervs)so decided to drop my pin and what did I get in return;girls adding me up and without even bothering about introduction or getting to know me,they start asking for p**sy n boobs pix... To be sincere whenever I get this kind of msg I always feel like a piece of trash and end up deleting them cos dats not what I want... Pls ladies sud stop dis... All I want is true love and someone who will understand me and stick with me.ladies if you need boobs n p**sy pix,search google instead of asking from other ladies and making them feel worthless...

I can only imagine.it can be very annoying, anyway all l would is dont mind them its good riddance to bad rubbish.I have come across girls like that and what u did was the best thing.ignore and delete.no time for such girls, they are yet to be enlightened on the true meaning of friendship.

keep up the good work, it's well appreciated. however, I want you to take note of the fact that NIGERIA as a country & WE as "A PEOPLE" hav a huge prob wt our mindset as far as so many issues are concerned. sexual orientation & expression isn't left out in this.Its our collective responsibility to keep educating ourselves on a regular basis

diff people came on for diff secondary purposes but I want to believe evry1 on the site has a common pry purpose of coming on- meeting smn1 that share ur sexual orientation & beliefs & networking wit such grp of people. where people differ is the objv of the relatnsp.

for me, am not not sure we hav straight lez here, what we hav is bisexuals in varying degrees.so b4 we talk abt understanding what being lesbian is, we first need to individually & collectively identify who we are and then understand & learn to be the best of who we are, for real!

Additionally, i think evry Gay/lesb/bisexual shd understand that same sex forums & groups are not put in place for the "PRIMARY" objv of finding sex mates but for networking on impt issues affecting our lives on the path we hav chosen. SEX IS SECONDARY!

In conclusion, I believe people disappear frm the forum after abt 2 posts for diff reasons. For me, so many things were just not right(especially our understanding & disposition to the whole thing).decided to com bac after receiving ur mail to see if there has been any CHANGE. But not to worry, WE WIL SURELY GET THERE!IT'S A MATTER OF TIME & COMMITMENT

@Cute

• Administrators

keep up the good work, it's well appreciated. however, I want you to take note of the fact that NIGERIA as a country & WE as "A PEOPLE" hav a huge prob wt our mindset as far as so many issues are concerned. sexual orientation & expression isn't left out in this.Its our collective responsibility to keep educating ourselves on a regular basis

diff people came on for diff secondary purposes but I want to believe evry1 on the site has a common pry purpose of coming on- meeting smn1 that share ur sexual orientation & beliefs & networking wit such grp of people. where people differ is the objv of the relatnsp.

for me, am not not sure we hav straight lez here, what we hav is bisexuals in varying degrees.so b4 we talk abt understanding what being lesbian is, we first need to individually & collectively identify who we are and then understand & learn to be the best of who we are, for real!

Additionally, i think evry Gay/lesb/bisexual shd understand that same sex forums & groups are not put in place for the "PRIMARY" objv of finding sex mates but for networking on impt issues affecting our lives on the path we hav chosen. SEX IS SECONDARY!

In conclusion, I believe people disappear frm the forum after abt 2 posts for diff reasons. For me, so many things were just not right(especially our understanding & disposition to the whole thing).decided to com bac after receiving ur mail to see if there has been any CHANGE. But not to worry, WE WIL SURELY GET THERE!IT'S A MATTER OF TIME & COMMITMENT

You hit the nail on the head there ,but most people don't get it.

i so hate it...as in seriously? am not gonna show u my boob or p***y cos babes, u av yours.... Bee, nice one girl! and goodluck! its jst so silly and i ask myself what the h*** they all thinking!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

All great posts but kinda drags attention away from the purpose of this particular thread ,which if i must reiterate is talking about love or falling in love. I'm most particularly interested in the growth of this thread because love is currently shacking me :D .

hahaha.... you're preaching to the choir... story of my life...

All great posts but kinda drags attention away from the purpose of this particular thread ,which if i must reiterate is talking about love or falling in love. I'm most particularly interested in the growth of this thread because love is currently shacking me :D/> .

Congratulations!!!! wish you a long long time together with your new found love! wanna give us some of the gist?