• Announcements

• admin

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
moresko

If she'll cheat to get you, she'll cheat to leave you.

moresko    17

If she'll cheat to get you, she'll cheat to leave you. True or False?

Abystacy    34

TRUE! Am a strong believer that once a cheat always a cheat.. If a woman will cheat to get to me..what re the chances that she wouldn't do same to leave me...huh? If she can do it once she can do it again.. So yea ...

candy345    0

TRUE! Am a strong believer that once a cheat always a cheat.. If a woman will cheat to get to me..what re the chances that she wouldn't do same to leave me...huh? If she can do it once she can do it again.. So yea ...

I agree wit u here...

True, if she could cheat to get me, certainly she 'll again tomorrow to get som1 else .........

simpl384    2

Not in all cases jo...If someone really awesome is being maltreated and wants out of the relationship,i don't mind being the one to help her walk out of the relationship {}

moresko    17

Not in all cases jo...If someone really awesome is being maltreated and wants out of the relationship,i don't mind being the one to help her walk out of the relationship {}

I don't think cheating with her is "helping" her with maltreatment, why can't she just end it.

simpl384    2

@Moresko

Some things are complicated,ok..i have a niece who was in an abusive relationship with a guy for three years,there was this other guy that has been in love with her even before she started seeing the "animal" but she didn't like the nice guy as at that time,they(nice guy + niece) lost touch for 2 years but thankfully re-united,and as at the time the animal had turned into a vamp + werewolf(the abuse was mad),she really needed to feel loved(asides love from family),the nice guy has always been that person...she started seeing this nice guy and before anyone could say Jack Robinson,they were having sex(she was still with the animal)...that was around Feb that year..the nice guy knew she was dating the animal but the animal didn't know a thing about the nice guy...she was seeing the nice guy till sept when she had the guts to walk out of the abusive relationship...she has never cheated on the nice guy and they are married with a kid.....i rest my case{}

moresko    17

@Moresko

Some things are complicated,ok..i have a niece who was in an abusive relationship with a guy for three years,there was this other guy that has been in love with her even before she started seeing the "animal" but she didn't like the nice guy as at that time,they(nice guy + niece) lost touch for 2 years but thankfully re-united,and as at the time the animal had turned into a vamp + werewolf(the abuse was mad),she really needed to feel loved(asides love from family),the nice guy has always been that person...she started seeing this nice guy and before anyone could say Jack Robinson,they were having sex(she was still with the animal)...that was around Feb that year..the nice guy knew she was dating the animal but the animal didn't know a thing about the nice guy...she was seeing the nice guy till sept when she had the guts to walk out of the abusive relationship...she has never cheated on the nice guy and they are married with a kid.....i rest my case{}

I don't know see how being with nice guy helped your cousin leave "vampire + animal + werewolf", but its cool

simpl384    2

I don't know see how being with nice guy helped your cousin leave "vampire + animal + werewolf", but its cool

Walking out of a relationship is kinda easy when there's another option...some people dread being lonely

moresko    17

Leaving a relationship is kinda easy when there's another option...some people dread being lonely

That's totally understandable but what about when she wants to leave you?

simpl384    2

lol...Karma....If i didn't maltreat her and she's leaving me(check out my RP in gf application)...the next in line is always better than the previous

Irisa    31

Haha.

Irisa    31

That's totally understandable but what about when she wants to leave you?

Lol dat dnt mean she wld leave..lol nw dis is very funny.

moresko    17

Lol dat dnt mean she wld leave..lol nw dis is very funny.

Simpl3 totally understood what I was trying to say, so it's cool.

Helena    2

False....Everybody leaves at some point.

There just has to be a reason to.

If she cheats to get t= you ((and you were all smiles)) then someone else is smiling as she cheats to leave you..

Personally,I think Whoever she dumped for u has played their part((n its ended)) and now U enjoy her before your own time expires with her,, Lmao.

# i hate nature sometimes#