Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

girls night out party

fejis

i was wondering if we can make this party come to past..am willing to put more effort on this but i need your opinion on this and i hope the moderator/s can also assist to make it work. Oyibo people calls it girls night out.Am not really a night person but i ll love for it to make it happen. I reside in ph( south south). Am looking foward to making it happen before the end of the year. maybe first weekend of december or sometin. Ladies bring in ur contribution to making this a success, we don't really have to spend money..it s just going to be a get to gether and we get to meet eachother...hope to read from the house soon. :unsure:

Minini, u shouldn't sound so negative, it could happen neatnclean. Even if the house don't make it happen,u could make it a party for two, just u and me. Btw; i love ur username: nicenclean,its just a summary of my whole matter.

Im fully in support and ready to contribute. Talk to the admin and see ow they can help out. I really want an avenue to meet other ladies. So talk to us abt a venue and make sure its in lagos and discreet. Im fully behind u.

U c how it won't happen, some say make sure it's Lagos some say make sure it's delta/ph, I would say make sure it's Jos (just kidding) , so it won't happen .Other peeps wild come with their own venue.

Why all the "it must be in lagos, ph, delta stuff" every state or town can have its own, depend on the host or admin. And if it is not ur area, if u re free u can travel down. :P

• 2 weeks later...

whats it with pips and parry??

picture this:

y'all clubbing,drinking, dancing, eating, y'all girls,and im sure its gonna be a night stuff,then someone tips someone off who tips the cops and gbam!!!! y'all will be appearing on the sun news paper page 12, u names boldly written underneath a caption.

lmaooo. hey im not against it dou am just stating the possibilities.

we in naija after all

We could use a volunteer to make it a house party. If any 1 of us lives alone in a private house, d persn could b kind enof to let us host it there. Dats my opinion.

@ minini is obviously very mischievous. Looool and pinkshush page 12 ehn? .loool. this cld happen. Maybe fr all the major towns. Lagos.ph.abj.benin and we cld tag it by numbers. Girls nite out *the series*

Lmao, @milaz u r right, I'm full of mischief, in a good way though.......but u guys should just forget about this party, cuz I'm beginning to reason this sunnews page 12 thingy or maybe Vanguard......And y'all would be taken to Nat Assembly to face David Mark.....

whats it with pips and parry??

picture this:

y'all clubbing,drinking, dancing, eating, y'all girls,and im sure its gonna be a night stuff,then someone tips someone off who tips the cops and gbam!!!! y'all will be appearing on the sun news paper page 12, u names boldly written underneath a caption.

lmaooo. hey im not against it dou am just stating the possibilities.

we in naija after all

Hehehe u are right oh! Giving dat naija newspapers like carrying lesbian gist esp vanguard. Let me show u guys some links to confirm my observation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/lesbianism-in-nollywood/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/r-e-v-e-a-l-e-d-more-people-are-secretly-practising-homosexuality-in-nigeria/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/french-first-lady-meet-lesbian-couple-south-africa/

i ve been reading all comments, sorry i have been busy at work. A member wrote to me..she is willing to let us use her place....but what pink said makes some sense to me. so we ll do it this way...i noticed that this site is on google....u can easily get info...so i ll like to make it a bit more private. The venue is most likely going to be in ph cos i live in ph and the member who is giving us a venue lives in ph. so if u re in ph or u can come to ph by sometime dec...inbox me...maybe we can form a group on bbm to discuss more. so if u re interested...send me a personal messege to show ur interest.... if we re positive about this, it will work out....so those sayying it won't work....if we put our head together...it s ok... one thing that bothers me also is time....some ladies might not be opportuned to go out at night especially some married ladies and ladies living with their family...so give me what time u think should be best for us all....cheers!!! :P

i ve been reading all comments, sorry i have been busy at work. A member wrote to me..she is willing to let us use her place....but what pink said makes some sense to me. so we ll do it this way...i noticed that this site is on google....u can easily get info...so i ll like to make it a bit more private. The venue is most likely going to be in ph cos i live in ph and the member who is giving us a venue lives in ph. so if u re in ph or u can come to ph by sometime dec...inbox me...maybe we can form a group on bbm to discuss more. so if u re interested...send me a personal messege to show ur interest.... if we re positive about this, it will work out....so those sayying it won't work....if we put our head together...it s ok... one thing that bothers me also is time....some ladies might not be opportuned to go out at night especially some married ladies and ladies living with their family...so give me what time u think should be best for us all....cheers!!! :P/>

M really jealous now. Lol. Wish I culd make it to PH...Have fun PH babes. *hugs*