Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what kinna girl do you like??

dnn

Okay, let's just comment.

For me, I like girls with flesh and ass..normal boobs(not tiny and it could be massive also ) and with an okay height. I love hotly girls and I'm not attracted to tomboys. A good listener and somone who doesn't take everything serious....

Well, whays yours?

• Administrators

Okay, let's just comment.

For me, I like girls with flesh and ass..normal boobs(not tiny and it could be massive also ) and with an okay height. I love hotly girls and I'm not attracted to tomboys. A good listener and somone who doesn't take everything serious....

Well, whays yours?

Similar qualities for me.

Well!!m attractd 2 Tomboys/soft butch..and sum1 who is always dere 2 listen cos Me..I luv 2 talk..mayb its cos f my profession,who knws :D/> :P/>

I am a perfect fit

Pink, yea, I love people with great smiles....

Sexyug, lol....I like boobs and ass too, well, since I have enough boobs for two of us, I'd prefer if she has ass, not massive like iya basira o...lol

Dreamgal and tomboy....meet up jare and come back here to tell us how it went o...I wanna know...hehehe

Flyj, yeeaaa, we have similar qualities....

How's everyone in the house today? Kisses to all.....

Pink, yea, I love people with great smiles....

Sexyug, lol....I like boobs and ass too, well, since I have enough boobs for two of us, I'd prefer if she has ass, not massive like iya basira o...lol

Dreamgal and tomboy....meet up jare and come back here to tell us how it went o...I wanna know...hehehe

Flyj, yeeaaa, we have similar qualities....

How's everyone in the house today? Kisses to all.....

is she a tomboy?

lol but I honestly wasnt hitting on her sha but I saw d description and felt like she was talking abt me so had to say something

• Administrators

is she a tomboy?

lol but I honestly wasnt hitting on her sha but I saw d description and felt like she was talking abt me so had to say something

LOL... So we blame it on "Her Description" should anything happen.

Big boobs. Enough ass, atlesat an ass that I can f***k without hitting bones. Okay not extra large boobies tho, don't wanna get chocked.