Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

message for the day

chishlom

2 minutes ago, dequeen said:

:597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1: because

Why would anyone be quiet as a mouse during sex? Not only would I not trust the person, I would be mighty scared, and I won't see the person again. It's goodbye. 

8 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Why would anyone be quiet as a mouse during sex? Not only would I not trust the person, I would be mighty scared, and I won't see the person again. It's goodbye. 

As in, I won't even complete the sex process, I will stand up in the middle and start saying 'This thing isn't working. Are you alright?' 

6 minutes ago, dequeen said:

As in, I won't even complete the sex process, I will stand up in the middle and start saying 'This thing isn't working. Are you alright?' 

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: @ ' Are you alright'? You've just killed me. 

12 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

When someone want to walk away from you, let them work. It takes courage to let go.

TD Jakes

This was one of my favourite Jakes message. I remember he quoted 1 John 2:19, "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us."

Good stuff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dequeen said:

This was one of my favourite Jakes message. I remember he quoted 1 John 2:19, "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us."

Good stuff.

Yea that's it. You are so right.

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return but what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel. 

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion and the romance in a relationship and find out you still care for that person. 

A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.

When the door of happiness closes another opens but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us. 

The best kind of friend is the kind you can just be with, never say a word and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had. 

It is true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. 

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they love you back. Don't expect love in return. Just wait for it to grow in their hearts but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours. 

There are things you'd love to hear that you'd never hear from the person whom you would like to hear them from but don't be so deaf as not to hear it from the one who says it from their heart. 

Never say goodbye if you still want to try; never give up if you still feel you can go on; never say you don't love a person anymore if you can't let go. 

Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed; to those who still believe although they've been betrayed; to those who still need to love although they've been hurt before and to those who have the courage and faith to build trust again. 

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. 

Don't go for looks, they can deceive; don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. 

Hope you find the someone that makes you smile. 

-Love Talk

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return but what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel. 

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion and the romance in a relationship and find out you still care for that person. 

A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.

When the door of happiness closes another opens but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us. 

The best kind of friend is the kind you can just be with, never say a word and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had. 

It is true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. 

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they love you back. Don't expect love in return. Just wait for it to grow in their hearts but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours. 

There are things you'd love to hear that you'd never hear from the person whom you would like to hear them from but don't be so deaf as not to hear it from the one who says it from their heart. 

Never say goodbye if you still want to try; never give up if you still feel you can go on; never say you don't love a person anymore if you can't let go. 

Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed; to those who still believe although they've been betrayed; to those who still need to love although they've been hurt before and to those who have the courage and faith to build trust again. 

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. 

Don't go for looks, they can deceive; don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. 

Hope you find the someone that makes you smile. 

-Love Talk

Preach! 

Nice one.. ☺ 

• Like 1

"There's something that draws you in about the Devil. And with every devil comes an angel. Because maybe you need him. Maybe you thrive on the drama. Just maybe you needs him as much as he needs you."

Excerpt from but before you leave--Kirsten Corley

1 minute ago, dequeen said:

Ahn ahn Ivyy... Which one is this nau?? 

Hehehehe.. 

You just seem bad ass. Had no idea you do emotions.. ☺ 

Don't mind me, just teasing ya. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Hehehehe.. 

You just seem bad ass. Had no idea you do emotions.. ☺ 

Don't mind me, just teasing ya. 

Hahaha, dequeen the badass! 

There are truly so many shades of me, you may not be so wrong, lol.

3 hours ago, dequeen said:

Hahaha, dequeen the badass! 

There are truly so many shades of me, you may not be so wrong, lol.

Okay, I'll stick with the badass..i like it better. 

• Haha 1

"When I was 5 years old,my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.i wrote down "happy".They told me I didn't understand the assignment,and I told them they didn't understand life"

~John Lennon 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...