• Announcements

• admin

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
chishlom

message for the day

moresko    17

When people make you feel unwanted, don't leave to make them feel sad or guilty, they won't. Leave because you no longer have a reason to stay. Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. What's meant to be will be, And what's not won't, Love is worth fighting for, but sometimes you can't be the only one fighting. At times, people need to fight for you. If they don't you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more then they were willing to give you and more then they deserve.

FlyJ    70

You can be held back by your expectations, or encouraged forward by your expectations.

• Upvote 1

FlyJ    70

Decide that there’s something positive to be found, and you’ll find something positive in anything.

udoudo    1

You never know what people are going through so pause before you open your mouth judging, criticizing or mocking others.everyone is fighting their own unique war...... don't judge anyone !!!

teegurl    0

Make it a rule in life never to regret nd never to look back, cos regret is an appalling waste of energy.

teegurl    0

There is no beauty in sadness. No honor in suffering. No growth in fear. No relief in hate. It’s just a waste of perfectly good happiness.

moresko    17

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand - Albert Einstein

Diff    4

Ur past has no control of your future unless you want it to. It doesn't matter how you started, all that matters is how you end... :)

FlyJ    70

“Instead of giving myself reasons why I can’t, I give myself reasons why I can.”

FlyJ    70

Growth is beautiful. Having the right people around you is a blessing. Choose your army carefully.