Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Things you dont like about ladies

Suavity

when they mistake rudeness for toughness.

when a grown ass girl starf talking/acting like a baby.

when they gossip and run people down like they are any better.

I also don't like feminist

<br />when they mistake rudeness for toughness. <br />when a grown ass girl starf talking/acting like a baby.<br />when they gossip and run people down like they are any better.<br />I also don't like feminist<br />
<br /><br /><br /> hmm@dreamgal u know dey gossip?

<br /><br /><br /> hmm@dreamgal u know dey gossip?

yes na. my first year in sch I stayed on campus in the sch hostel.

when u hear my roomies quarrel u will know that girls gossip

My own na lies, as in mumu and stupid lie, them know say them dey lie, buh will still lie again to cover up the foolish lie, ask them the next time to repeat what was said earlier na new story u go hear. No that am a saint ooo, buh wen person wan lie, lie intelligently so u won't get caught. I also can't stand envious gehs abeg that's a major turn off

• Administrators

@dreamgal am surprise to hear you say * don't like feminist* hope u understand the understand the meaning of feminist? I think every woman should be feminist...

• Like 1

@dreamgal am surprise to hear you say * don't like feminist* hope u understand the understand the meaning of feminist? I think every woman should be feminist...

Don't get me wrong I'm okay with women fighting for their rights and equality. The one I'm against is when some come out to say its a woman's world and go abt breaking homes and making women disrespect their partners. I don't believe it's a woman's world so M against that. But M not entirely against feminist just the extreme ones.

I think before we rush and say what we hate on others let's first examine ourselves and see what others hate about us because we are so fast to say what we hate from others while we have some of those qualities we hate in others. Irony of life!

• Upvote 1